• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Will Platinum and The Flash scale to the current Garou? At least reverse scaling. Because he could not suddenly become hundreds or millions of times stronger during the battle.

Easy now, it's not because he had one High 6-A feat/scaling that he will soon get this rating. Remember, we currently rate them as City level. We need at least some consistency for High 7-A/6-C first. High 6-A is way too high for what he has shown until now.

Easy now, it's not because he had one High 6-A feat/scaling that he will soon get this rating. Remember, we currently rate them as City level. We need at least some consistency for High 7-A/6-C first. High 6-A is way too high for what he has shown until now.
He was stated to have gotten much faster and stronger. I see no reason. He easily one-shot someone who is high 7-A.

He was stated to have gotten much faster and stronger. I see no reason. He easily one-shot someone who is high 7-A.
Yeah mate, but I see a reason as to why he shouldn't: No feats. I honestly wish you good luck to upgrade a 7-B character to High 6-A justifying he got strong stronger because that's his power.

So based on what the Chinese translation said. Sage Centipede thinks Evil Ocean Water is dead and that the cause of death might be the movement of the crust but in actuality it was Saitama’s serious punch. Also Saitama was moving that giant ship to prevent it from sinking by surfing with it. Stuck his legs onto the board and moved it with the waves.

A few things to consider:
  • They are only 7-B because there's no feats to prove they are higher. Have you seen the scaling chain? They are obviously far higher than just 7-B, we just haven't got anything to prove it. Not to mention they ARE "possibly" High 7-A.
  • Garou grows at an exponential rate. Remember how he went from Massively Hypersonic to FTL in a few seconds?
  • There is basically nothing to contradict a High 6-A rating. He stomped Platinum Sperm towards the end of their fight and managed to harm SC, who is casually 6-C. We don't even know the full extentt of SC's power tbh.

Metal Bat was only hit with one of Sage Centipede's small antennae, he doesn't scale, unless we assume he contributed equally with Garou in pushing SC back.
OgnQp5CBMOU.jpg
In the bottom right part of the panel you can see rouds and buildings. This curvature is exaggerated and not usable, and it's not a shot from space.

There are several panels in this chapter that shows EOW hasn't changed in size.
High 6-A, FTL possible far higher Garou is awesome
That High 6-A calc break so many rules it's not even funny.

He didn't one shot Platinum, when he landed on the ground, he already had cracks on his body, plus all the fight with Flash and Garou moments before
My bad. 2 shot.
No feats.
He has feats. Tanking attacks from EOW, harming SC, and more.

honestly wish you good luck to upgrade a 7-B character to High 6-A justifying he got strong stronger because that's his power.
Garou is High 7-A.

Yeah mate, but I see a reason as to why he shouldn't: No feats. I honestly wish you good luck to upgrade a 7-B character to High 6-A justifying he got strong stronger because that's his power.
We got a High 6-A because the Evil Natural Ocean is about 500+ kilometers high.

You know how OPM calcs works dude. We wait 3 more dudes to calc the feats using different stuff

He's 7-B from the beginning of the 3-way fight, since then he has very clearly grown exponentially in speed and strength. We aren't upgrading his 7-B to High 6-A. It would be "7-B, possibly High 7-A, up to High 6-A via Reactive Evolution"

In the lower right part of the panel you can see rouds and buildings. This curvature is exaggerated and not usable, and doesn't come from space.

There are several panels in this chapter that shows EOW hasn't
This is the same case as when the Sage Centipede was shown to us as being hundreds of meters long. Not keeping proportions. In most scans, it is much smaller than the Evil Natural Ocean, and its width is larger than the diameter of the hole, for which skyscrapers are small.

No, they are obviously not.
Evil_Ocean_Water_Next_To_Coast.png

For once, the attack itself only caused 6-C destruction on the environment. You already know the deal, the destruction caused will always take priority over KE.
PE is also Multi-Continent level, but it doesn't matter. KE dont need.

Murata in this chapter also lowered the size of the Centipede to the level of hundreds of meters on some panels. It's just not sizing. It doesn't change her growth in any way.

The centipede is 2 times smaller than the jet, which is MUCH smaller than Water.

Pretty sure Garou isn’t going at his full speed just like how Flashy Flash also doesn’t always go at his full speed. So yeah don’t think Metal Bat scales in speed. Heck I don’t even think he scales in AP.

Perspective and warping angles cause that, and u have to forget about size to see characters fighting.
There are no deformation angles here at all, and this is not exactly something that you can close your eyes to. On one panel, the Centipede is 2.5 km wide, and on the other, the Bat is the size of its small face. In fact, this can be used as a counterargument in her size, but I'll wait for more chapters

Here. I am unsure if it gains any new abilities from this chapter, unfortunately. lol
His face regenerated, so regeneration.
did a rough calc on EOW got like 200km height + 600 km width using the beam
Wow. That seems too big to me, but I guess I will wait and see. I'm guessing you used Senior Centipede's wide as a reference? Why not use the city blocks where his beam is hitting? That would still probably upgrade it, since the beam looks like 200-400 meters wide in comparison to the buildings.

There are no deformation angles here at all, and this is not exactly something that you can close your eyes to. On one panel, the Centipede is 2.5 km wide, and on the other, the Bat is the size of its small face. In fact, this can be used as a counterargument in her size, but I'll wait for more chapters
There will always be size inconsistencies, but unless ONE/Murata state that SC is a certain size, I will go with the most explicit height comparison, which would be comparing him to the Monster Association as far as we've seen so far.

MB and Garou have to semi-comparable to distinguishable features like SC's face in order for us to be able to see both them and SC interacting. If they were an accurate size, we wouldn't be able to make what they were standing on if we were looking at it from their perspective or it we wouldn't be able to see them all at SC's face if we looked at it from a distance.

Full blown out panels of size>in close fights meant to show detail. That aside, isn’t SC’s lower half still in the MA base? Or am I tripping…meaning SC is much longer.

Back