• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And you forgot I was talking about AP my friend, that and AP's expectations under Golden Sperm (Not even Platinum). He also lacks any relevant Speed feats

All of these scenarios consider Tatsumaki using anti-speed tactics against him (And that they will work), depending on her previous knowledge of Platinum, she could die before any of that comes into her mind, their speed gap is beyond any chance of reaction, that also includes stuff like "let him attack then catch him there" as if that's going to cover their gap somehow ?

Tats against Flash, Plat and Garou is just a mismatch for both, cuz one lacks speed and the other lacks AP, while both can try something to win
Speed is completely irrelevant if they can’t even damage her. Yes, it’s an utter mismatch; she Saitama’s them all by tanking and then countering. Lmao.

I'm not sure about her victory, as in theory he could kill her before she thinks of using her powers.
Yes, in theory. If she completely turned off her powers, went to sleep, forgot about him and then a week later during a nap he blasts into her apartment at maximum speed and attacks at full strength.

But that’s just stupid and not a fight. That’s stalking.

Yes, in theory. If she completely turned off her powers, went to sleep, forgot about him and then a week later during a nap he blasts into her apartment at maximum speed and attacks at full strength.

But that’s just stupid and not a fight. That’s stalking.
PS can just stall until she takes down the barrier lol. And then go full speed to kill her before she can react. She'll never be able to hit him tbh.

Blitzting just does not work on Tatsumaki. I figured that would be blatantly obvious by now, considering the time Golden Sperm in the webcomic blitzed her and did literally no damage to an already almost comatose Tatsumaki, and the time Psykorochi fired a God Blast point blank at Tatsumaki, who couldn’t react to/dodge in time, and again took practically zero damage.

Blitzing has never worked on her.

I agree with Sekiro. Blitzing wouldn't work on Tatsumaki unless opponent's other stats are similar or superior. PS is leagues below Tatsumaki in everything barring speed

Blitzting just does not work on Tatsumaki. I figured that would be blatantly obvious by now, considering the time Golden Sperm in the webcomic blitzed her and did literally no damage to an already almost comatose Tatsumaki, and the time Psykorochi fired a God Blast point blank at Tatsumaki, who couldn’t react to/dodge in time, and again took practically zero damage.

Blitzing has never worked on her.
Blitzing has never worked because her opponents weren't fast enough for that. And how does the webcomic come in here? Its scaling is entirely different. Platinum has a very good chance of blitzing her and decapitating her before she can even put up a barrier.

Blitzing has never worked because her opponents weren't fast enough for that. And how does the webcomic come in here? Its scaling is entirely different. Platinum has a very good chance of blitzing her and decapitating her before she can even put up a barrier.
Tatsumaki has a huge power advantage but Platinum has a similar speed advantage.

Tatsumaki has a huge power advantage but Platinum has a similar speed advantage.
Platinum S can literally make thousands of maneuvers before Tats can even react. Tatsumaki's passive barriers or million times gravity doesn't work as PS can easily get out of her range anytime he wants and return to attack before Tats can even react.

“her opponents weren't fast enough for that”
They literally attacked before she could even move???

The webcomic is relevant because it is an example.

She doesn’t need to “put up a barrier”, her barriers are always up. He breaks his hand trying to take her head.

“her opponents weren't fast enough for that”
They literally attacked before she could even move???

The webcomic is relevant because it is an example.

She doesn’t need to “put up a barrier”, her barriers are always up. He breaks his hand trying to take her head.
Explain how she was shocked by Psykos. She was clearly off guard and couldn't prepare for the attack.

Platinum S can literally make thousands of maneuvers before Tats can even react. Tatsumaki's passive barriers or million times gravity doesn't work as PS can easily get out of her range anytime he wants and return to attack before Tats can even react.
She puts a barrier up around the general area and then shrinks it until he‘s crushed against her dress.

He is fast. He doesn’t have precognition. He’s not going to magically know a few miles wide barrier will suddenly appear out of thin air; one he completely lacks the ability to even crack.

“She was clearly off guard and couldn't prepare for the attack.”

You answered your own question.
Yeah, and Platinum S can easily catch her off guard when he's at least 100 times faster. It all depends on the timing. This point debunks the fact that her barrier is always on.

A friend linked me this. And I gotta agree ngl.

Shucks, even here I can't escape from Smurf's commentary. He and I are in a couple servers together and he's been talking about the PM redraws quite a bit recently.
Can y’all be content with the tiers for five seconds before trying to get even more upgrades
No because I missed the CRT and I was hoping we'd save it until this next chapter drops, since I expect Garou will scale to 6-C/high 6-C and make scaling others to homeless directly a more logical compromise. Not that I support scaling PS to 6-B of course. I was moving and only got my internet set up today 😭

I think going by the point that nobody could fight Platinum Sperm and that so far no powerful robots had appeared yet, I believe they were going the right way.

Although, skillful can be understood in many ways, for example I see FF beating AS, but I believe AS is much more skillful with a sword

They also thought they could handle Flashy Flash so I don’t think their word is very trustworthy.

Tatsumaki has already shown blitzing won’t work. I’d rather go by what we have canonically seen than the words of two ninjas who most likely have never fought an esper before.

It would, if she had been taken by surprise by Psychorochi, but it didn't, she was in the middle of a fight.
????

So, in conclusion, blitzting does nothing unless you either:

A. Strip away her powers completely and not make it an actual fight.
B. Have it be a fight but Tatsumaki just randomly decides to not have her defences up for whatever reason, which would be a first.
or C. Have her assassinated when she’s passed out in the middle of the night after drinking.

Which just goes to show how hard she stomps in an actual fight without arbitraility restricting her.

????

So, in conclusion, blitzting does nothing unless you either:

A. Strip away her powers completely and not make it an actual fight.
B. Have it be a fight but Tatsumaki just randomly decides to not have her defences up for whatever reason, which would be a first.
or C. Have her assassinated when she’s passed out in the middle of the night after drinking.

Which just goes to show how hard she stomps in an actual fight without arbitraility restricting her.
Tatsumaki scales to Psykos in speed. So, she hasn't shown any resistance to being blitzed.
And in cases of being off- guard; she clearly didn't have a passive barrier on. So, I don't know where this argument of a passive barrier appearing comes from when her opponent can literally knock her head off, before the thought of putting up a barrier even comes to her mind.

I forgot who mentioned it but someone stated that PS would kill Tatsumaki before she can create the whole barrier crush tactic that Atomic came up with, this is severely downplaying Tatsumaki's intelligence.

After realising that Psykorochi can invert her barriers from experience and seeing Psykorochi turn into a jet, she instantly came up with a city sized, double layered barrier to trap Psykorochi inside it, it really isn't that hard for her to come up with an idea such as creating a big barrier and then crushing up the opponent if they are too fast to catch via eye sight.

I forgot who mentioned it but someone stated that PS would kill Tatsumaki before she can create the whole barrier crush tactic that Atomic came up with, this is severely downplaying Tatsumaki's intelligence.

After realising that Psykorochi can invert her barriers from experience and seeing Psykorochi turn into a jet, she instantly came up with a city sized, double layered barrier to trap Psykorochi inside it, it really isn't that hard for her to come up with an idea such as creating a big barrier and then crushing up the opponent if they are too fast to catch via eye sight.
There is a difference between too fast to see and too fast to even get time to think.

Back