• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I love how we're all forgetting the most pain tolerant character, Zombieman. He could literally just laugh off what Suiryu went through. But again, he has regen so I don't know if that counts.
I assume he's just used to it. Plus even with regen, getting your skull blown off would still be pretty painful.

Could be, although I don't think that's ever stated. He does make grunting noises whenever he takes hits so that's that I suppose
I guess it's possible he feels pain, since iirc, he still has his original brain, and the brain is what causes physical pain... I think...

In audiobook he says what Carnage Kabuto did to him can't even be counted as damage or something similar while in the webcomic he seems to be in pain against him
I don't think Zombieman fought Kabuto in the webcomic, but yeah, webcomic versions of characters can be quite a bit different from their manga counterparts.

But yeah, compared to a lot of the characters, Suiryu is a total bitch. Screaming and weeping like that smh. Do y'all remember back in 2017 when some people were saying that Suiryu is Blast? LOL
I remember when people theorized when Orochi was Blast, and that Orochi (And by extension Blast) was Garou's father, like what??

Can we give Iaian and Spring mustachio resistance to heat manipulation, for being fine despite explosions happening right next to them?

And people expecting crazy Tier 6 feats from Golden Sperm

Imagine if we could travel back in time and say "manga will have a Sperm superior to the Golden one, and he still isn't going beyond Tier 7 in feats and one of his ends is actually "At least 7-B""

People would riot
You forgot the part where we got our first solid FTL feat. Even if PS doesn't have raw power, his speed is still enough to solo 90 percent of the verse.

You forgot the part where we got our first solid FTL feat. Even if PS doesn't have raw power, his speed is still enough to solo 90 percent of the verse.
I'm not joking when I say Tatsumaki vs Platinum S is a 50/50.

That's considering she could see him
She doesn’t have to. Just close a barrier around the city and shrink it Gyoro Gyoro style, or flatten him with 10000x gravity.

Either way, he dies before he even cracks her barrier.

Or just, y’know, grab him with ESP while he’s attacking her barrier. He doesn’t have precog and I doubt he can just “sense” an ESP attack grabbing him before it grabs him.

And you forgot I was talking about AP my friend, that and AP's expectations under Golden Sperm (Not even Platinum). He also lacks any relevant Speed feats

She doesn’t have to. Just close a barrier around the city and shrink it Gyoro Gyoro style, or flatten him with 10000x gravity.

Either way, he dies before he even cracks her barrier.

Or just, y’know, grab him with ESP while he’s attacking her barrier. He doesn’t have precog and I doubt he can just “sense” an ESP attack grabbing him before it grabs him.
All of these scenarios consider Tatsumaki using anti-speed tactics against him (And that they will work), depending on her previous knowledge of Platinum, she could die before any of that comes into her mind, their speed gap is beyond any chance of reaction, that also includes stuff like "let him attack then catch him there" as if that's going to cover their gap somehow ?

Tats against Flash, Plat and Garou is just a mismatch for both, cuz one lacks speed and the other lacks AP, while both can try something to win

Back