• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can you imagine that? After like an arc or 2, having heroes with limiters broken on the level of Garou/Boros or above? Shit would be wild.

Also with the chips in side of the monster's head at the ending, what if the neo heroes are in fact controlling these monsters, and making them just to kill them to make themselves look like heroes, similar to mcu mysterio

It seems he found whatever was in Dr. Genus's basement - either he's trying some power-up treatment or Genus is still evil and using him for something. (Genus did say he couldn't break limiters).

Very plot heavy chapter- there's a billion things to discuss. Unless Flashy Flash and Tatsumaki are being led away on hoaxes to weaken the Hero Association (the Organization has some idea of how strong they are if they were controlling all five dragons), we'll get crazy esper fights mob psycho style and Flashy Flash will get to fight some genocidal group. The other heroes seem to be training- it seems like many of the heroes are going to get big buffs. Atomic is training from the ground up, Zombieman might getting a power-up, Flashy Flash is one boost away from Above Dragon, Tank-top just fought a dragon and the neo-hero suits are pretty helpful for several other heroes. Even KING is training! That's the craziest thing of all.

About the Organization. I think I have an idea of their inner circle now; drive knight, Erimin, Destro and Webigaza (among others, certainly). Zaedats and Infelsinave seem to have been cyborgified, so it's safe to assume they're under the Organizations control. I feel the Organization was controlling the monsters and purposefully put those two against threats they would lose to so they could take control of them with surgery, them being the two most influential (and weakest) neo-leaders not under the Organization's control. A also seems to know about the surgery Zaedats and Infelsinave got, so he must be a little bit on it too. Metal Bat and Child Emperor are suspecting something, Darkshine, Raiden, Blue and Suiryu are still in the dark.

Last edited:
Maybe Dr Genus is using one of his creations to beat Zombieman within an inch of his life repeatedly to give him zenkai boosts.
And because of how his body works, he really has to be in miserable condition to actually be near death.

It’s weird that Zombieman is sweating. I don’t remember him sweating whenever he took damage before, even horrible damage. Something whack must be up.

edit: ah. I finally learned how to change my profile picture.

I personally think Zombieman will fail at breaking his limiter. He just doesn't feel like the character that would get such an increase. Also doubt King will get much stronger, but it'd be funny if he actually has accelerated development and hits like Above Dragon level in a couple weeks. Didn't realize how safe Q City actually was. No surprise that Watchdog Man is doing work, but the prices for homes there raising so high because everyone wants to be safe really gives a better idea. Also interested to see how Puri Puri Prisoner's disciples will develop.

Yeah. I don't think we need a God-level Zombieman right now- I'd like to keep OPM's powerscaling somewhat grounded in the plot. We see the plot effects of having many city-busting heroes and monsters on a supercontinent of limited space, everything is getting destroyed. I am however excited to see what the power-ups do for each character. Will Atomic start slicing between cells and be able to ghost his sword through targets? Will he be able to do nuclear fission with his sword? That'd be metal. I also feel like Iaian might become S-class level here finally, because the manga has been stressing how he isn't quite s-class level, but he is training hard right now.

But more than anything else, I want to see buff King. He doesn't even need to be strong- just swole. It will make him a little more confident I'm sure.

Maybe Zombieman is just doing push-ups and working out at the same level Saitama did, and the affects are what we see. Dr Genus claims he, himself, can’t remove limiters; but he does seem to know the cause and why limiters exist. He can’t remove them, that’s the point; only those who want to put the work in themselves to gain power, like Saitama and (almost/maybe?) Garou can. Zombieman seems to be trying the same thing and is now showcasing what attempting to remove your limiter is like for one who lacks the strength to break it.

I do think he will fail at breaking it, because he doesn’t have the willpower or the acceptance of actual, real death. He is immortal, he’s never really had to strain himself or ever worry about breaking his body, so perhaps hes been “locked off” from ever changing his limiter.

That’s just how I see it, though.

I can see zombieman gaining an upgrade from this, like the endless straining breaks his muscles and he regrows them stronger or gets some sort of biological upgrade to go along with his healing factor.
I do doubt he will break his limiters in a similar manner to Garou, doing it like this feels to unnatural
I hope atomic samurai learns to slice through cells, and that the espers Tatsumaki is about to fight bring some power variety to the series

Last edited:
Alright, since this place is poppin' right now, I want to let you all know that I am going to post the Jet Drive Arrow Calc on the calc request thread.

I'll put it at priority 2 because all characters that scale to EC scale to or above this feat, possibly many more characters depending on how exactly Garou downscales from Jet Drive Arrow and if that downscaling can be calculated with any accuracy.

Alright, since this place is poppin' right now, I want to let you all know that I am going to post the Jet Drive Arrow Calc on the calc request thread.

I'll put it at priority 2 because all characters that scale to EC scale to or above this feat, possibly many more characters depending on how exactly Garou downscales from Jet Drive Arrow and if that downscaling can be calculated with any accuracy.
Can I have a link to it when you do?

I think Genus is just destroying Zombieman, and is gonna put him through hell for a period of time, as a short and easier method of breaking his limiter, as Saitama's process takes time and effort. Who knows though.

Can you imagine that? After like an arc or 2, having heroes with limiters broken on the level of Garou/Boros or above? Shit would be wild.
Even just reaching CK level would be pretty insane. Everyone's been getting boosts, PPP got so strong now DSK is a joke to him and who knows, Zombieman may reach the level of the House of Evolution's strongest mutant.

yeahhh can't wait to see metal bat kick some ass

Guess these a-class level fighters become demon level (strong enough to tag base Metal Bat) when they get the suits on. So Leo Mars and Coco might also under the control of the organization? I will wait for translation before I get sure on that. But they had no idea about fighting spirit- I'm scared what Erimin and Destro will do when Metal Bat beats the crap out of their lackeys. If these guys are stronger than G-6 or comparable to Drive Knight, Metal Bat is in trouble.

If we see Metal Bat's fighting spirit go far enough for him to combat arguable Dragon's, I'll be hyped. We know that Metal Bat at his currently seen peak could've probably one shotted an off guard Hero Hunter Garou, who was in the mid to higher levels of Demon. Then you have Murata's claim that Metal Bat's actual peak strength is almost infinite. Obviously a hyperbole but I feel like him saying that definitely implies he can defeat most if not any Dragon level's at his true peak.

ONE is the one that claimed Metal Bat's potential was infinite, not Murata iirc.
Garou himself admits he would've died if he had taken that last shot. And Murata backs that up.

I get the feeling that metal knight, Dr. Kuseno, The Organization and maybe Drive Knight and the cyborg that attacked genos' home are all somewhat connected to the neo heroes

The Neo-Heroes are showing themselves to be puppets of the Organization - McCoy's a savvy dealer but he's not savvy enough to go from branch officer to the HA to creating a massive rival corporation over the course of a few weeks with nothing but good ideas and a bit of gumption. The Organization clearly approached McCoy and put ideas into his head and used him as a front to create a rival hero organization to simultaneously assimilate hero talent into their ranks and destroy the biggest threats to the Organization. This plot is turning into a Machiavellian-Skynet intrigue crossbreed and I'm loving it.

ONE is the one that claimed Metal Bat's potential was infinite, not Murata iirc.
Garou himself admits he would've died if he had taken that last shot. And Murata backs that up.
Can't remember, but it doesn't change the claim's relevance that much, just a bit more reliable if it's an actual WoG claim.

Garou only said it would've gone ugly or some other implication, with Murata saying something less vague, but still not certain on if it would've actually killed Garou, iirc, but I could be wrong. Again though, it doesn't change much in regards to my overall point.

Metal Bat at his peak fighting spirit will definitely be capable of defeating Dragon level threats, I believe.

Who was it that said things would have been different if Metal Bat was at the MA final battle? I think that was Murata. I have no doubt that Metal Bat is capable of defeating dragon level threats at his best. Luckily he'll be taking action soon in both the Manga and webcomic so we'll get to put that theory to test

That was also ONE. But to be fair in the webcomic there's less than 20 members and no Orochi.

Last edited:
Someone on Reddit mentioned that the Neo-Heroes are currently guarding his sister. So he may win and lose at the same time.

That was also ONE. But to be fair in the webcomic there's less than 20 members and no Orochi.
True. But in order to make a difference (even in the webcomic continuity), Metal Bat has to be low-mid dragon level because he's useless if he can't at least contend with some of the cadres at the critical moments in the battle. It's not like he could play a support role or anything like that

One huge way he could contribute is getting Fuhrer Ugly off Amai's back. Then Amai can help fight Gums or something.

I’m just thinking about how much easier this arc would’ve gone for the heroes if
1. Saitama and Garou wasn’t there.
2. Psykos was having an off day and wasn’t matching the monsters against their counterparts; ie, Black Sperm against Atomic Samurai.
3. The HA wasn’t stupid af and put Genos and Bang and Bomb on the strike team.
4. The MA never took hostages.

If you think about it, the MA was never THAAAT much of a big threat, at least in the manga’s storyline. They just got super, super lucky, took hostages and the HA made some dumb choices.

Most likely. Just float above the Association and yank it out of the Earth; or just clap her hands together and crush it and everyone inside. Mid-diff.

Some people may say otherwise, however. Most likely Tatsumaki downplayers who can’t stomach her being the strongest known S class /so far/. Blast and King dont really count for obvious reasons.

Tatsumaki tries soloing MA? Sure, she can work her way around all of that, the only possible real issue here is Golden Sperm.

Black Sperm could die before even going Golden; it just depends on how much Tatsumaki crushes the Association.

I don’t think he can split if he gets crushed.

But considering what we now know, Golden Sperm might not even be that much trouble to her in the first place. He would be a decent sized rock, where everyone else is a pebble.

Back