• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I already did it. Since all psychic power comes from the same source, one's mental capacity, the stronger an attack is the faster it travels. As simple as that.

She isn't, her attacks are just weaker because she is spamming them and doesn't have as much time to charge.

Not true. Homeless Emperor gathers energy from the environment. Psykos doesn't, she gets it from herself.
What? You didn’t prove anything at all. Besides, how are Psykorochi’s god beams psychic related? They were from GOD. “The stronger the attack the faster it is” uhhh… you said “stronger“ now, not “smaller”, so you need to prove the smaller beams are somehow weaker.

”Her attacks are weaker because she is spamming them and doesn’t have much time to charge”

She never charges them until her weakening. Again, prove “smaller” means “slower and weaker”.

”Homeless Emperor gathers energy from the environment” when was that stated? “Psykos doesn’t” Why does Psykos, arbitrarily, have different mechanics from Homeless Emperor when they’ve literally been given the same type of boost? Energy attacks.

”Homeless Emperor gathers energy from the environment” when was that stated? “Psykos doesn’t” Why does Psykos, arbitrarily, have different mechanics from Homeless Emperor when they’ve literally been given the same type of boost? Energy attacks.
Black Sperm sus HE's power already that he thought it came from somewhere else. Unlike Psykos, his energy balls were nigh-limitless, if not limitless.

Black Sperm sus HE's power already that he thought it came from somewhere else. Unlike Psykos, his energy balls were nigh-limitless, if not limitless.
“Unlike Psykos”

Why does Psykos get an “unlike”? They literally got the same power-up.

Psykorochi doesn’t strain ONCE a SINGLE TIME she’s ever attacked, where is the proof she’s “conserving her strength” against someone she thinks is her ultimate opponent?

Someone said ”headcanon and hyperbole, Boros downplayer” when I said the moon kick and Collapsing Star are in pretty different tiers of power.

That said, how many nukes would it take to replicate the moon feat, vs shaving the surface of the planet? Just curious.

Someone said ”headcanon and hyperbole, Boros downplayer” when I said the moon kick and Collapsing Star are in pretty different tiers of power.

That said, how many nukes would it take to replicate the moon feat, vs shaving the surface of the planet? Just curious.
The Moon Feat was 7-A+ IIRC, and shaving the earth was High 6-A+

using little boy, the moon kick using the 99% lightspeed highball, would have the energy of 610,000 little boy nuke, could also be replicated with 161 tsar bombas
Shaving earth is 183 petatons IIRC so that'd be 1.22e+13 little boys or 3,210,526,315 tsar bombas

“Unlike Psykos”

Why does Psykos get an “unlike”? They literally got the same power-up.

Psykorochi doesn’t strain ONCE a SINGLE TIME she’s ever attacked, where is the proof she’s “conserving her strength” against someone she thinks is her ultimate opponent?
Because nothing suggest that she is the same as HE? Why would you assume every person whose power was given by God have the same mechanism?

What? You didn’t prove anything at all. Besides, how are Psykorochi’s god beams psychic related? They were from GOD. “The stronger the attack the faster it is” uhhh… you said “stronger“ now, not “smaller”, so you need to prove the smaller beams are somehow weaker.
The beams aren't from God. God just amped the fusion. The power itself comes from a mixture between Orochi and Psykos.

She never charges them until her weakening. Again, prove “smaller” means “slower and weaker”.
She mantains her first beam for a much longer period of time than the following ones. I already explained it, no need to repeat myself.

when was that stated?
He is stated to use the same energy as Vaccine Man, whose databook explains he gathers bioenergy from the environment.

Why does Psykos, arbitrarily, have different mechanics from Homeless Emperor when they’ve literally been given the same type of boost? Energy attacks.
No? One boost gives the user the ability to gather energy from an external source while the other boost is an amplification of a fusion, they aren't the same.

Ok, then let’s assume they’re different. Show the difference. Show me Psykorochi straining or losing stamina due to firing her beam attacks.
That's not the point I was making. The point was that mental capacity has a limit because it comes from one's ability to output psychic power, while bioenergy is apparently limitless. So, naturally, having a limit would mean you can graduate your strength up and down under that limit.

Back when Psykorochi first did her high 6-A feat (the beam), a few people shared your argument that the other beams shouldn't scale to the first beam and that Psykorochi should only be high 6-A via charging it up and her other beams should scale from some other feat idk which.
Yes, that's exactly what I believe, and don't see what's wrong with it. As you said, every beam should probably upscale from Orochi, so it doesn't matter.

I’m still waiting for proof that Psykorochi, despite never showing strain nor stamina loss, is somehow choosing to hold back against her mortal, ultimate enemy. I don’t need to prove anything. You’re making the claims of things which don’t exist.

I’m still waiting for proof that Psykorochi, despite never showing strain nor stamina loss, is somehow choosing to hold back against her mortal, ultimate enemy. I don’t need to prove anything. You’re making the claims of things which don’t exist.
She is not holding back. She just can't go all out because she is firing attacks at a more rapid pace to keep up with the battle, and as a result the attacks became weaker and slower.

The beams aren't from God. God just amped the fusion. The power itself comes from a mixture between Orochi and Psykos.

She mantains her first beam for a much longer period of time than the following ones. I already explained it, no need to repeat myself.

He is stated to use the same energy as Vaccine Man, whose databook explains he gathers bioenergy from the environment.

No? One boost gives the user the ability to gather energy from an external source while the other boost is an amplification of a fusion, they aren't the same.
You still haven’t proven the smaller beams are somehow weaker or slower.

”She maintains her first beam for much longer” This is just irrelevant. Also, prove it.

They’re the same boost. They both got their boost from an external source. Neither of them ever show stamina issues.

She is not holding back. She just can't go all out because she is firing attacks at a more rapid pace to keep up with the battle, and as a result the attacks became weaker and slower.
“She is holding back”

Lol. Why? Why would she? Tatsumaki is literally her one, sole, only, ultimate, THE END enemy. She is her final boss. Why would she be holding back?? Lmao.

Again, you still haven’t proven the beams being fired faster means they’re weaker. She doesn’t need to charge them. She fires them almost instantly, unless you think Tatsumaki just sat there watching her charge the first one up, without even thinking to dodge or put up a barrier.

You still haven’t proven the smaller beams are somehow weaker or slower
I have on my post above.
This is just irrelevant. Also, prove it.
It isn't, it is the reason why it's stronger and faster. She did a whole 180 with her body. She couldn't move her body like that later on, other than spamming attacks. The first one took more time.
They’re the same boost. They both got their boost from an external source. Neither of them ever show stamina issues.
They aren't the same boost. Stamina is not a factor here, you don't seem to understand.

“She is holding back”
Do you know how to read? I said "NOT" lmao.
Again, you still haven’t proven the beams being fired faster means they’re weaker. She doesn’t need to charge them. She fires them almost instantly, unless you think Tatsumaki just sat there watching her charge the first one up, without even thinking to dodge or put up a barrier.
I proved it. Not my fault if you don't want to accept it. Read it again.

I have on my post above.

It isn't, it is the reason why it's stronger and faster. She did a whole 180 with her body. She couldn't move her body like that later on, other than spamming attacks. The first one took more time.

They aren't the same boost. Stamina is not a factor here, you don't seem to understand.
Your post above was debunked.

Secondly, wut? She fired the beam and swung it. She does an identical move later on when Tatsumaki lifted the coast line. You’re just ignoring things to downplay characters.

One user with Boros's profile picture vs another with Tatsumaki's profile picture having a battle of arguments... How ironic.

Even when not discussing a Tatsumaki vs Boros battle, it still happens.
Yeah, and you are incarnate justice and objectively right on every matter.
I am just defending a position, as I would defend a position aganinst my favourite character (which is not Boros btw) being wanked, because I seek for truth.

Back