• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If these beams are assumed to be as fast as the first God Beam, which seemed to travel across the earth in an instant, how fast could Tatsumaki be here? She’s able to move and dodge several of them before they could even get close to the clouds in the background.

If these beams are assumed to be as fast as the first God Beam, which seemed to travel across the earth in an instant, how fast could Tatsumaki be here? She’s able to move and dodge several of them before they could even get close to the clouds in the background.

Those beams are not as fast. With psychic powers, which are involved in Psykorochi's attacks, the stronger an attack is the faster it travels. Those beams are clearly much smaller than the continent slice and they are being spammed.

Those beams are not as fast. With psychic powers, which are involved in Psykorochi's attacks, the stronger an attack is the faster it travels. Those beams are clearly much smaller than the continent slice and they are being spammed.
”The beams are clearly much smaller so they are slower” is something you’d have to prove.

Why would Psykorochi be holding back? Against /Tatsumaki/??

Psykorochi can spam the God Beams too with no issue so I don’t see how “they’re being spammed” is an argument. The god beams drain literally nothing from her, likewise for Homeless Emperor. They have seemingly infinite energy reserves which don’t take away from their stamina.

If Psykorochi didn't auto upscale from Orochi then I could make a joke about this

What’s Orochi’s sucking speed?

I mean, the bit of the core he sucked up. How fast would that be going to travel to him within the few seconds it did?
The 30 second end was taken. So if my math is right, which I’m pretty bad at it, he was moving it at subsonic speeds which is disgustly low.
Radius of earth slightly under 3958 miles, time taken was 30 seconds.

Last edited:
”The beams are clearly much smaller so they are slower” is something you’d have to prove.
I already did it. Since all psychic power comes from the same source, one's mental capacity, the stronger an attack is the faster it travels. As simple as that.

Why would Psykorochi be holding back? Against /Tatsumaki/??
She isn't, her attacks are just weaker because she is spamming them and doesn't have as much time to charge.

The god beams drain literally nothing from her, likewise for Homeless Emperor. They have seemingly infinite energy reserves which don’t take away from their stamina.
Not true. Homeless Emperor gathers energy from the environment. Psykos doesn't, she gets it from herself.

Back