• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't see how it would be an outlier
If Golden Sperm / Platinum Sperm become High 7-A (Which I believe they absolutely should), then Flash's AP should be like "At least 7-B, at most High 7-A" imo.

Same for his speed, it should be "At most FTL" too.
If GS and PS are High 7-A then Flash is unquestionably High 7-A as well imo. At least in durability.

it also is not an outlier if we assume that a single Black Sperm is MHS or something due scaling to Atomic Samurai, so, 50 trillion of them should be MFTL+
I don't disagree with MFTL or anything, but you're assuming speed multiplies linearly, or that energy doesn't begin to skyrocket towards infinity as you approach the speed of light.

It's kind of weird.

Flashy is objectively stronger than Darkshine as bullshit as it is.
spunchbob-sad.gif

Skinny but durable i like it. I remember people saying flashy flash durability is fodder ignoring the fact that he withstand a multiple punches from Garou the same punched that knocked the all class S heroes in web comic lol

Even if someone does go ahead and debunk this, you'd still need to half the calculation.

Honestly, I might as well just do a new one at this point just to see what values it gets.

Edit: The most high-balled calc with a 1 second timeframe I did got 5 megatons via surface area, not even the KE itself.

Last edited:
The MFTL+ thing isn't going to be accepted, stopwatches vary and so what is being used to determine the values are the quotation marks ( ' , '' and ''').

If you just show time using 00:00 normally, like how it is on a clock, then what is going to come next are increasingly small fractions of seconds using those markings. It's not microseconds tho.

The MFTL+ thing isn't going to be accepted, stopwatches vary and so what is being used to determine the values are the quotation marks ( ' , '' and ''').

If you just show time using 00:00 normally, like how it is on a clock, then what is going to come next are increasingly small fractions of seconds using those markings. It's not microseconds tho.
but most stopwatches use the first part is minutes, And already explained. Internationally on the web, it should make more sense to use the first part of the minute because there are more stopwatches that start with minutes :v

"FTL, possibly MFTL" - (Explanation) + note explaining that nobody knows which.

This isn't that hard to figure out, just do two ends once we get the complete pixel scaling.

Or like, ask Murata, it shouldn't be that hard to inquire if the timer started with hours or minutes, if not I'm sure it'll be clarified eventually.

Are Boros' servants confirmed to be Dragon level threats in the webcomic, or in ONE's statements that don't refer to the manga?

Tbh after seeing the feat the first thing that came to my mind it's 0.000013 because i assumed the two zero in the beginning means minute and not an hour how about you all?

Would Darkshine scale? I means it would be weird having flashy flash being stronger than him by tens of times
why on earth would darkshine scale when he got absolutely humiliated by spiral garou, who is much much weaker than the garou that flash held his own against?

Back