• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When "Blast" states "you could have wiped everyone out if you had more power" towards Tats she responds with, "o-obviously".

When the raws were posted people came up with the idea that this means Tatsumaki is unsure she can even beat PS and current Garou if she's at a healthier/healthy state.

What do you guys think? Do you think this was uncertainty or simply Tatsumaki struggling to speak due to her current condition?
Considering Tats wouldn’t even be willing to concede that Saitama of all people is stronger than her it’s definitely due to her condition. Seeems OOC for her to doubt her ability.

hz49fjigh6c81.jpg

But I think it can be argued that HE drew his energy from elsewhere and it wasn't his own which is why he possessed no aura(ki). And as far as I know attacks don't have aura
The fact that he gathers energy from an external source doesn't mean said energy can not be measured. In fact, Gouketsu stated Bakuzan was stronger than Choze even after having seen Choze's energy ball, which is exactly the same king of energy as HE and VM's. Gouketsu being able to sense power levels.

Besides, Atomic Samurai has interacted with Homeless Emperor's energy orb and seen his third orb, which was much bigger than the previous ones. Still, he didn't comment on them, but he was afraid at Platinum Sperm's aura.

The fact that he gathers energy from an external source doesn't mean said energy can not be measured. In fact, Gouketsu stated Bakuzan was stronger than Choze even after having seen Choze's energy ball, which is exactly the same king of energy as HE and VM's. Gouketsu being able to sense power levels.

Besides, Atomic Samurai has interacted with Homeless Emperor's energy orb and seen his third orb, which was much bigger than the previous ones. Still, he didn't comment on them, but he was afraid at Platinum Sperm's aura.
Yeah, and although it's retconned he did sense the energy lightning from Orochi's blast coming towards him.

This took way longer than expected, so I'll have to hold off on calcing anything else. I may take a stab at calcing Sage Centipede in a couple weeks, if I disagree with whatever calc is accepted.
This might be totally wrong but didn’t EOW grow in size during him going to the water, flipping the ship, and making it the coast where he is officially labeled as threat level ‘unknown’?

This might be totally wrong but didn’t EOW grow in size during him going to the water, flipping the ship, and making it the coast where he is officially labeled as threat level ‘unknown’?
Hard to say. If you pixel scaled EOW to the buildings in the clear shot of him we get in 156, I imagine it would provide a similar height. If EOW has indeed grown since then and he's clearly bigger next chapter, I will recalc his size and KE accordingly. For now, the height is as close to accurate as I will be able to get it.

Hard to say. If you pixel scaled EOW to the buildings in the clear shot of him we get in 156, I imagine it would provide a similar height. If EOW has indeed grown since then and he's clearly bigger next chapter, I will recalc his size and KE accordingly. For now, the height is as close to accurate as I will be able to get it.
Mhm, well good job calcing it, I think it will suffice as a low end.

Now I believe the gatekeeper for the Above Dragon level is Platinum Sperm.

I'd also like a clarification on Sage Centipede's identity. I wonder f he's a whole new being, if it keeps Orochi's consciousness, or if it is a monster born from the remnants of the monster king. If by some case Orochi were to be in control of SC's mind I'd also like a statement that could scale him to his past selves. I don't feel like Sage Centipede would get no diffed by Orochi.

This took way longer than expected, so I'll have to hold off on calcing anything else. I may take a stab at calcing Sage Centipede in a couple weeks, if I disagree with whatever calc is accepted.

Can you try to find his height and volume through the fact that the Centipede, being so tall, looked at him DIRECTLY, and not tilting his head?

Back