• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now I believe the gatekeeper for the Above Dragon level is Platinum Sperm.

I'd also like a clarification on Sage Centipede's identity. I wonder f he's a whole new being, if it keeps Orochi's consciousness, or if it is a monster born from the remnants of the monster king. If by some case Orochi were to be in control of SC's mind I'd also like a statement that could scale him to his past selves. I don't feel like Sage Centipede would get no diffed by Orochi.
Imma take garous word for it and say its EC's relative or whatever.

Next chapter Sage Centipede fires a beam from its mouth that cuts off a quarter of the moon. In Garou Vs. Saitama, Saitama hits Garou to the moon, who proceeds to throw the sliced part towards the Earth. Saitama then uses Consecutive Normal Punches to obliterate it.
You forgot to mention God sending a beam attack down from the moon eye and Garou deflecting it.

I just hope my boy Flash isn't down for the rest of the arc, his "fight" against Awakened Garou is great and I would love to see it on the manga, but I don't have high hopes for it, apparently the S Class will be down and Garou will fight SC and EOW

Tbh, I think it would be far more fitting that Garou does the whole "A hero who protects the weak doesn't exist" speech than Platinum Sperm. Platinum Sperm being the on to say it feels a bit odd to me. Garou is the hero hunter after all and the on mocking and going against the heroes.

Also it makes me wonder. Which of the S Class heroes are actually heroes because they want to protect the weak?

• Bang probably? He seems to care about innocent lives and protecting them, as showcase in the EC fight. Although his motivation for becoming a hero was to promote his dojo iirc.
  • While Genos is seemingly mainly out for revenge, he does fall into this category. He puts his life on the life numerous times for others.
  • While Tatsumaki does care for civilians, as we know she was trying to get Psykorochi to not **** up the surrounding. We don't really know if that's her actual motivation?
  • Blast seems to fall here as well?
  • Atomic Samurai, Metal Bat, Pig God and Tanktop Master are all unknown (Although the last one probably falls into this category)
  • Child Emperor only jions because of science I think? But he does care for civilians similar to Genos.
  • I dunno about Zombieman, he seems to be mainly out for revenge like Genos.
  • Definitely not Drive Knight
  • King is only here by accident

I'd say Genos seems to be the most genuine out of them all. Not to say the others are not genuine though

Tbh, I think it would be far more fitting that Garou does the whole "A hero who protects the weak doesn't exist" speech than Platinum Sperm. Platinum Sperm being the on to say it feels a bit odd to me. Garou is the hero hunter after all and the on mocking and going against the heroes.

Also it makes me wonder. Which of the S Class heroes are actually heroes because they want to protect the weak?

• Bang probably? He seems to care about innocent lives and protecting them, as showcase in the EC fight. Although his motivation for becoming a hero was to promote his dojo iirc.
  • While Genos is seemingly mainly out for revenge, he does fall into this category. He puts his life on the life numerous times for others.
  • While Tatsumaki does care for civilians, as we know she was trying to get Psykorochi to not **** up the surrounding. We don't really know if that's her actual motivation?
  • Atomic Samurai, Metal Bat, Pig God and Tanktop Master are all unknown (Although the last one probably falls into this category)
  • Child Emperor only jions because of science I think? But he does care for civilians similar to Genos.

I'd say Genos seems to be the most genuine out of them all. Not to say the others are not genuine though
Some of them I guess are less "boy scout" and act more like anti hero style, hunting the bad guys because he wants to kill them or because they attack first, not exactly to protect people

For example, Watchdog man basically only kills the monsters that appear on his City, doesn't sound heroic, but it works

Flash killed many underworld crime bosses as he himself stated, doesn't sound heroic, he even didn't cared to announce or report his actions, but it works

I personally like this style

Pig God is likely the most heroic hero we have.

King is only here by accident
copegecopium.gif

Back