• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I made a calculation of the feat with a spear and calculated a new speed.

I had to look out a bunch more lines under a magnifying glass and multiply the result by 1.2 because Photoshop greatly reduced the results at that time. All this is due to the fact that I foolishly trusted another user's ready-made pixel hole scanning, which clearly overestimated the results, accidentally or not.
Im thinking you could use season 2s elder centipede schack scene for time, since there is a narrative comparision between EC and SC.

I pasted the wrong text in the comment.

In any case, I would like to see comments not only here, but also under the calculation itself. I will also be glad if someone calls the members of the calculation group.

My final calculation will be the Downgrade of the Homeless Emperor, after which I will step away from the calculations for a while and just observe. I don't think it's for long.

And as for the downgrade - no one thought that the width of the crater that HE created is not easy? We have several clear frames when the explosion flies near the heroes, where the width of the furrow is visible against their background. It doesn't even reach a couple of tens of meters and I don't know how it wasn't noticed.

I also have a question regarding the Blade of the Sun. Why does everyone think he scales below the Homeless realms? The fact that AS cut the sphere into many pieces is the result of his style, not a forced measure. In the same way, he cuts all his enemies to pieces, but no one will say that he is weaker and therefore he has to deal many blows?

I pasted the wrong text in the comment.

In any case, I would like to see comments not only here, but also under the calculation itself. I will also be glad if someone calls the members of the calculation group.
I will contact them for you Nik. Thank you for finding the KE of Sage lifting the MA quickly, I think that's a much better way of guessing Sage Centipede's strength.

I might suggest changing the low end to 3 seconds instead of 2, since that is how long it takes EC to rise out of the ground in the anime timeframe: .

My final calculation will be the Downgrade of the Homeless Emperor, after which I will step away from the calculations for a while and just observe. I don't think it's for long.

And as for the downgrade - no one thought that the width of the crater that HE created is not easy? We have several clear frames when the explosion flies near the heroes, where the width of the furrow is visible against their background. It doesn't even reach a couple of tens of meters and I don't know how it wasn't noticed.

I also have a question regarding the Blade of the Sun. Why does everyone think he scales below the Homeless realms? The fact that AS cut the sphere into many pieces is the result of his style, not a forced measure. In the same way, he cuts all his enemies to pieces, but no one will say that he is weaker and therefore he has to deal many blows?
This has been discussed many times and we have decided against using those lengths, as those lengths show the explosion in process (i.e. not finished expanding).

The size is fundamentally inconsistent, yes it's 15-30 meters in the initial explosion and when the s-class are dodging, but in the aftermath shots it's much wider than buildings around it. I would not spend time calculating this as this conversation has already been had many times and a calc using those distances will not be accepted over the wider aftermath shots.

I will contact them for you Nik. Thank you for finding the KE of Sage lifting the MA quickly, I think that's a much better way of guessing Sage Centipede's strength.

I might suggest changing the low end to 3 seconds instead of 2, since that is how long it takes EC to rise out of the ground in the anime timeframe: .

I'm glad it helps in the development of the verse.

Regarding the timecode. It took 3 seconds for ES to get out a significant part of its length and overtake Genos's volley, while SC manages to lift a little more than its head in two frames, so I think 2 seconds works.

Everything just looks like the explosion is narrowing. Right at the foot and at the feet of the Homeless, the width of the explosion seems huge, but the farther it goes and the closer to the heroes, the thinner it becomes. I wouldn't have any complaints if it was the other way around.

And what do you think about AS and his power with Sunblade? I think it should fully scale to HE spheres.

I'm glad it helps in the development of the verse.

Regarding the timecode. It took 3 seconds for ES to get out a significant part of its length and overtake Genos's volley, while SC manages to lift a little more than its head in two frames, so I think 2 seconds works.
Okay, if you think that timeframe works best then. I have reached out to all the calc members who previously evaluated your calc. Therefir is also watching this thread so I am sure the calc will be evaluated relatively soon

Everything just looks like the explosion is narrowing. Right at the foot and at the feet of the Homeless, the width of the explosion seems huge, but the farther it goes and the closer to the heroes, the thinner it becomes. I wouldn't have any complaints if it was the other way around.

And what do you think about AS and his power with Sunblade? I think it should fully scale to HE spheres.
I will explain more about the size later, since I have work to attend to now. In the meantime it must suffice to say that we have discussed which panels should be used extensively.

As for Atomic Samurai scaling to the entirety of the sphere, I could support it since he seemed to slice through the sphere with ease. However, that will be irrelevant as your calculation would yield High 7-C results at least and barely 7-B results at most, so he and other characters will scale higher via Elder Centipede and Vaccine Man.

In that case, if we stick to the old calculations, does AS become 6-C? Who will scale up to him in that case? Goldensperm could hold the blade for some time. Does this mean Flash and Garou are scaling?
It also looks like the low end of SC has been approved and I think we can scale Garou up to that because he clearly makes Sage uncomfortable and will give the fight in the next chapter.

I think we're moving towards equating blade power with orbs.

By the way, what about scaling the top of the S class to Gouketsu. Genos' statement seems highly controversial. I absolutely don't see old Phoenix, Rogue, Darkshine and Psykos Fusion (weakened) any weaker than this huge hedgehog.

Is the audiobook still relevant, given how much has been revised over the years?
And overall I don't think Gouketsu is superior to Asura in Berserk mode in brute force.

does AS become 6-C?
It's High 7-A. I remember ByAsura was against scaling GS and AS to HE because cutting energy was different than cutting something with a physical durability, and because of the number of slashes it took to nullify it.

Goldensperm could hold the blade for some time. Does this mean Flash and Garou are scaling?
Actually he tanks several slashes and only gets cut when the Sun Blade is already partially inside his arms and all AS has to do it apply even more force to that slash. Platinum Sperm should scale above the Sun Blade in my opinion, but it's useless, since AS isn't considered superior to HE and remains the same.

PS could have an argument because AS was impressed by his aura.

Back