• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here’s a better and less stupid debate: who’s the better femboy, Sonic or Flashy Flash?
EVERY SINGLE MAN ON THE PLANET WILL BECOME GAY FOR SONIC

bb071350189b0c666f08b65bf2eb478f.jpg

EOW/SC vs Garou/Metal Bat tag team?
Chapter name: redemption, cuz u know, Garou and mb started on bad terms.
We had 2v1’s(FF), 10v1’s(s class vs Psykos), team vs teams(s class matchups), triple threat(1v1v1 speedsters), and now a tag team match.
Is your reddit username michaelmagmacha? I saw an extremely similar comment there

Unpopular opinion: I think the bullet points in Garou's P&A section look terrible.

I haven't been here since yesterday and there are already over 5 new pages. I'm too lazy to read all this. What have we come to? I see my calculation is still ignored, which is a pity. Are there any new calculations?

I haven't been here since yesterday and there are already over 5 new pages. I'm too lazy to read all this. What have we come to? I see my calculation is still ignored, which is a pity. Are there any new calculations?
Nik revised his, but it still only account for 2D distance.

Also idk if this is right, but king said the constellation in the sky disappeared. So that would indeed mean that the 2 constellations are 100% seperate.

She's cocky but gets the job done quickly. She would've long destroyed every monster during the raid had the other heros not been there.
That's something I agree

Boros at full power would've defeated Tatsumaki, while Power Released Boros could hold his own if you assume his FTL scaling (he is possibly FTL, so it's possible), but lack the power to harm her. Meteoric Burst Boros matches her in power and is Relativistic+ with or without Murata or other statements, and that’s a speed she is unable to react to

But as we saw against Saitama that's not something he opens with, Boros LITERALLY went face to face with Saitama just before he saw his powerful aura, if he did that to Tatsumaki, he's likely dead

Back