• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You must insane if you think she can facetank Boros´ attacks without her Barrier.Nothing in this Manga supports that,nothing

Hey,not my problem Tats stans can't powerscale properly.Boros is still the pinnacle of Villains in OPM.Not even sure I doubt MB is even needed for the Loli
Dawg he's arguing using the VSBW profiles which has them both upscale to low 5-B for being vastly above Orochi, your arguing a strawman against him.

While I'm not a fan of complaining about the OPM Reddit in regards to wank/holding characters on pedestals, I have to say that on rare occasions Atomic has a point bruh.

Deadass argued with a guy who said there should be a whole new category for Boros and AG because "there are too many above dragons and the power gap is too big". I mean, Boros as well as Orochi being both stated as "dragon or above" should be a clear indicator of the lower and upper realms of the tier.

While it isn't too common, you do have to watch out for the Borossexuals on the sub

The Dragon level category is flawed when characters like Boros can already destroy the surface of the Earth, what is the point of the God level threat? Now we have "Unknown level threat" with Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water, which doesn't make sense at all unless they were stronger than Boros.

The Dragon level category is flawed when characters like Boros can already destroy the surface of the Earth, what is the point of the God level threat? Now we have "Unknown level threat" with Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water, which doesn't make sense at all unless they were stronger than Boros.
Tbf, the HA likely didn't know the full extent of Boros' powers. Either that or they just dumb.

I don't get what's wrong with assuming a character that casually one-shots someone with a massive amp (plus some energy from the Earth) can't even likely (since you creatures made it only possible with a likely rating, and fought tooth and nail for that as well) be 30% stronger than their unamped form.

I mean technically…disaster level god is a threat to humanity. Nothing said it was only the humanity on earth, and clearly we see that there are cross dimensional beings.

N4VB2Hi.png
ONE : "the situation against the Monster Association would have changed if Metal Bat was around" 😑😑😑

Got a question and wanted to ask y’all before incase I sound dumb, can we agree that gods size should be removed since there’s nothing to prove that was even his physical self in that cube realm? There’s 5+ different instances of god appearing infront of people whether it’s an illusion or who knows, in one panel he’s the size of the moon, another the size of Jupiter, another the size of like a country, etc.

Back