• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Demons Clash

Yujiro:
Awakened Cockroach:

Neutral battlefield random encounter.

I believe Yujiro can take this one.

1. Yujiro is faster;
2. He has amazing durability feats, even on base;
3. If he recognizes his opponent as strong, he will use his entire arsenal;
4. Fear manip (makes Awakened Cockroach hesitate, which can and likely will give him the advantage);
5. Can determine how strong his opponent is just by glancing at him, so he wouldn't be taken by surprise;
6. Demon Back go brrr

However, if AC actually goes for the kill, he can tank Yujiro's AP, and also hurt him badly.

Not a stomp at all, but it's definitely a close match.

Oh, and also instinctive reaction for the Ogre.

AC: Higher AP and dura
Yujiro: Way better abilities and slightly higher speed

the hell? yujiro can't hurt awakened cockroach yujiro's ap is casually above 15 kilotons awakened cockroach is considerably above 158 kilofoe as he is around as strong as post G4 genos who is waay above his original self who preformed the 158 kilofoe feat with ease.

yujiro can't harm awakened cockroach due to the sheer ap and dura difference while the awakaned cockroach can turn yujiro into slush with one punch (pun intended)

the hell? yujiro can't hurt awakened cockroach yujiro's ap is casually above 15 kilotons awakened cockroach is considerably above 158 kilofoe as he is around as strong as post G4 genos who is waay above his original self who preformed the 158 kilofoe feat with ease.

yujiro can't harm awakened cockroach due to the sheer ap and dura difference while the awakaned cockroach can turn yujiro into slush with one punch (pun intended)
So I didn’t know about this discussion existing and that pretty cool. However nah it’s the other way around in fact Yujiro AP is insane. The MF perform that feat in the beginning of the series and grows stronger every day for the next 30 years.******* Jotaro with his scaling can make him fight 8-B with his High 8-C+ key. Yujiro realistic here one shots. (Also don’t quote me but I might bring a 4x to the DB for Yujiro)

So I didn’t know about this discussion existing and that pretty cool. However nah it’s the other way around in fact Yujiro AP is insane. The MF perform that feat in the beginning of the series and grows stronger every day for the next 30 years.******* Jotaro with his scaling can make him fight 8-B with his High 8-C+ key. Yujiro realistic here one shots. (Also don’t quote me but I might bring a 4x to the DB for Yujiro)
dude unless his ap is high 7-C on site its not up to discussion he doesn't have any supporting feats to put him anywhere near to high 7-C he would need a massive scaling chain with clear statemnts of how much stronger each character is or got or to be around high 7-C as is, both of which he simply does not have, we have characters that have been getting stronger for years on end (in story) on the wiki yet they stay on their recpetive tiers like for example alex mercer who in his verse went from 9-A to 8-A+ in a matter of two weeks but stays at 8-A+ even after a two year time skip simply because there is no scaling chain to back up an increase to a flat out low 7-C or feats to back up a higher rating same thing for yujiro so he is still just casually above 15 kilofoe and we are not taking hypoteticals without any real backing to them. Also no the DB doesn't have a specific multiplier and as such its treated as a 2 times boost per regular wiki rules.

to conclude its still yujiro at >>>>15 kilofoe base >>>>30 kilofoe DB
and awakened cockroach at >>>158 kilofoe
the ap advetange is still too much for this not to be a stomp

dude unless his ap is high 7-C on site its not up to discussion he doesn't have any supporting feats to put him anywhere near to high 7-C he would need a massive scaling chain with clear statemnts of how much stronger each character is or got or to be around high 7-C as is, both of which he simply does not have, we have characters that have been getting stronger for years on end (in story) on the wiki yet they stay on their recpetive tiers like for example alex mercer who in his verse went from 9-A to 8-A+ in a matter of two weeks but stays at 8-A+ even after a two year time skip simply because there is no scaling chain to back up an increase to a flat out low 7-C or feats to back up a higher rating same thing for yujiro so he is still just casually above 15 kilofoe and we are not taking hypoteticals without any real backing to them. Also no the DB doesn't have a specific multiplier and as such its treated as a 2 times boost per regular wiki rules.

to conclude its still yujiro at >>>>15 kilofoe base >>>>30 kilofoe DB
and awakened cockroach at >>>158 kilofoe
the ap advetange is still too much for this not to be a stomp
So this is wrong bro on two things. The scaling and the DB

So the first sentence is literally not true at all, multiple matches exist where characters are not in the same tiers and can still fight physically due to scaling( Jotaro and Geralt). But yeah I agree with your Alex statement, to bad it doesn’t fit Yujiro at all because it’s literally stated he grows at an insane rate every day. This is not hypothetical if the characters in Baki literally do nothing besides train to grow stronger. The scaling chain is literally Yujiro performing the feat at the beginning of the series and again as you stated casually grows stronger throughout the day as a low ball. And Baki takes place in our time like in the story it has Presidential elections so we know how much time passes bro. Again like I said and you can’t deny because it did get Accepted( that’s why he has at least) Jotaro can **** up 8-B with his High 8+C Key and scaling Yujiro with his big dick scaling one taps AC here

Also DB multiplier isnt important to this discussion but there are stuff there for a crt

So this is wrong bro on two things. The scaling and the DB

So the first sentence is literally not true at all, multiple matches exist where characters are not in the same tiers and can still fight physically due to scaling( Jotaro and Geralt). But yeah I agree with your Alex statement, to bad it doesn’t fit Yujiro at all because it’s literally stated he grows at an insane rate every day. This is not hypothetical if the characters in Baki literally do nothing besides train to grow stronger. The scaling chain is literally Yujiro performing the feat at the beginning of the series and again as you stated casually grows stronger throughout the day as a low ball. And Baki takes place in our time like in the story it has Presidential elections so we know how much time passes bro. Again like I said and you can’t deny because it did get Accepted( that’s why he has at least) Jotaro can **** up 8-B with his High 8+C Key and scaling Yujiro with his big dick scaling one taps AC here

Also DB multiplier isnt important to this discussion but there are stuff there for a crt
first you keep bringing up jotaro vs geralt but the only jotaro vs geralt debate on the wiki was this one https://vsbattles.com/threads/jotaro-vs-geralt-of-rivia.128242/
where mind you jotaro was at high 8-C+(7.8 tons) and geralt was at high 8-C(1.9) jotaro had an ap adventage there and the fight didn't even go anywhere so not sure where you got jotaro vs geralt where geralt was 8-B but what ever
even if they did fight the difference between 8-B(baseline) and high 8-C+ is negligable aka less then 2 times difference not the 7+ times difference we have here which by wiki rules is more then enough to one shot a charater the best you can get is yujior in an upheal fight where he is going to lose due to the character he is fighting being at the very least 5 times stronger then him when it comes to both dura and AP.
and if we wana play the wacky scaling game there is a reason why awakened cockroach is at least high 7-C because he was able to fight and nearly beat a genos who could casually beat characters who curbstomped him before when he casually preformed the 158 kiloton feat, if we use your logic on the scaling then awakaned cockroach would be at around 500-600 kilotons of AP(which kinda makes a bit of sense since the next time genos got an upgrade he jumped into low 7-B but still we don't do that type of hypothetical scaling we take numbers and direct statments not just oh he got waaaay stronger trust me) in which case yujiro would get gibbed with a single punch

first you keep bringing up jotaro vs geralt but the only jotaro vs geralt debate on the wiki was this one https://vsbattles.com/threads/jotaro-vs-geralt-of-rivia.128242/
where mind you jotaro was at high 8-C+(7.8 tons) and geralt was at high 8-C(1.9) jotaro had an ap adventage there and the fight didn't even go anywhere so not sure where you got jotaro vs geralt where geralt was 8-B but what ever
even if they did fight the difference between 8-B(baseline) and high 8-C+ is negligable aka less then 2 times difference not the 7+ times difference we have here which by wiki rules is more then enough to one shot a charater the best you can get is yujior in an upheal fight where he is going to lose due to the character he is fighting being at the very least 5 times stronger then him when it comes to both dura and AP.
and if we wana play the wacky scaling game there is a reason why awakened cockroach is at least high 7-C because he was able to fight and nearly beat a genos who could casually beat characters who curbstomped him before when he casually preformed the 158 kiloton feat, if we use your logic on the scaling then awakaned cockroach would be at around 500-600 kilotons of AP(which kinda makes a bit of sense since the next time genos got an upgrade he jumped into low 7-B but still we don't do that type of hypothetical scaling we take numbers and direct statments not just oh he got waaaay stronger trust me) in which case yujiro would get gibbed with a single punch
Literally didn’t even get what I meant. I said Jotaro and Geralt, both characters fighting 8-B/8-B+ despite being High 8-C+, So take that L.

Again it’s literally not logic or mental gymnastics. Yujiro scaling is literally just that high he’s not going to get one shot. He’s vastly above 7-C to the point he can fight High 7-C, this has literally been a things since his old profile was super shit. He beat MCU Hulk, Senator Armstrong, and Deepsea king when they were High 7-C for his AP and Skill alone again he’s literally done this before and now he has a insane scaling chain that can make him fight High 7-C. Bro the scaling chain is literally him getting stronger every day for the next 30 years, I’ve read OPM and nothing comes close to that in terms of scaling. Which by the not only does Yujiro have the AP advantage but literally like everything else because it not only his AP scaling but speed as well so he just ***** AC.

Also my logic? Sure kid it’s my logic that Yujiro is literally constantly growing at an insane rate since the beginning of the series and has been getting stronger in each part.

Again if a character scaling is huge then AP rarely matters.

Yujiro have literally been fighting High 7-C since he was 7-C lol

I mean there 0.5 second unconsciousness that can deal with that I believe
pretty sure AC's body moves on its own so it would just unconsciously evade. also .5 seconds is nothing for AC and they have relative AP in this case scenario where AC can last.

Literally didn’t even get what I meant. I said Jotaro and Geralt, both characters fighting 8-B/8-B+ despite being High 8-C+, So take that L.

Again it’s literally not logic or mental gymnastics. Yujiro scaling is literally just that high he’s not going to get one shot. He’s vastly above 7-C to the point he can fight High 7-C, this has literally been a things since his old profile was super shit. He beat MCU Hulk, Senator Armstrong, and Deepsea king when they were High 7-C for his AP and Skill alone again he’s literally done this before and now he has a insane scaling chain that can make him fight High 7-C. Bro the scaling chain is literally him getting stronger every day for the next 30 years, I’ve read OPM and nothing comes close to that in terms of scaling. Which by the not only does Yujiro have the AP advantage but literally like everything else because it not only his AP scaling but speed as well so he just ***** AC.

Also my logic? Sure kid it’s my logic that Yujiro is literally constantly growing at an insane rate since the beginning of the series and has been getting stronger in each part.
Yeah you got numbers of the insane strength growth? cuse if ya don't we don't use it on the wiki yujiro is at least 7-C higher with demon back AC is at least high 7-C the ap gap per wiki rules is too much for this too be a fight that’s it

as for the geralt and jotaro thing they fought a grand total of 1 8-B character for geralt when geralt was 8-B with euphoria (the match still hasn't been removed from his prof for whatever reason) and jotaro fought 3 8-B characters with each being around 22 tons aka 4 times the strength of jotaro but he won each fight not through pure ability to punch better but through hax such as dura negation and time stop and a hax victory doesn't apply here since niether is overly haxxed (cuse hax can overcome massive differences say alex mercer who is 8-A being able to fight on par with a 5-A character just due to pure hax bullshit)

as for the characters you brought up that yujior beat, armstrong was on the same 7-C level as yujiro back then, deep sea king was low 7-C when yujior was around that level as well (when most of baki verse was low 7-C that is), and when he fought hulk he was borderline high 7-C with the difference in power being less than 7 times allowing him to win none of these fights apply here as the power difference is over 7 times which by the rules of the wiki means its a one shot fight, yujiro is vastly above 15 kilotons while awakened cockroach is vastly above 158 kilotons over 10 times that of yujiros AP, unless you bring up actual statements of how strong he got the "he gets insanely stronger every day" means nothing as we don't have any direct statements or multipliers to apply to his AP and as such we simply treat the statement as him being vastly stronger than the 15 kiloton feat (which is wonky in itself but whatever it got re-accepted) also don't start with that "kid" nonsense this isn't a youtube comment section and overly aggressive behavior can get your account suspended

as it stands now AC simply one shots base yujiro and deals massive damage to DB yujiro with simple punches and his pregog that magmag mentioned makes all of this even worse

Last edited:
yep, not even joking lol. https://**********/read/gist/OPM/64/19/
pretty sure AC's body moves on its own so it would just unconsciously evade. also .5 seconds is nothing for AC and they have relative AP in this case scenario where AC can last.
Awakened Cockroach's body dodging on its own isn't mentioned on the profile and it sounds like Instinctive Reaction to me which isn't on the profile. Maybe there is a need for a small CRT here?

Awakened Cockroach's body dodging on its own isn't mentioned on the profile and it sounds like Instinctive Reaction to me which isn't on the profile. Maybe there is a need for a small CRT here?
Pretty sure it was on his profile a couple years ago but was removed/counted out for being an outlier cuz Boros and Garou would be fodder which isn’t true anymore. But yeah, instinctive reaction works.

Back