• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And he got 6 months banned just because of that smh to think such a pointless little argument would lead to 6 months banned.

Btw now looking at the scan again there is still so many lines that goes beyond the picture *
Yeah, I stand by the 1.2X modifier, a significant percentage of the new constellation is out of the picture.

DBZ is in this thread by the way, but then again it seems like the entirety of vsbw has congregated into our chat Haha. Which is excellent

But that makes me wonder, how old is the average vsbwiki dweller if 21 is seen as old? That's junior/senior year of college age and from my perspective, pretty young. 16-18 probably?
I'm also 21 and don't have a job since I'm still studying.

Last edited:
Is this right?

Vaccine Man < Darkshine < Half-Monser Garou (Post-Darkshine) < Elder Centipede < Bang < Post-Molt Elder Centipede < Bang (With Awakening Breathe) < Pre-Awakening Garou < Platinum Sperm < Pre-Awakening Garou (Post-Platinum Sperm)

Last edited:
Her durability is literally equal to his AP on the profiles. But sure, keep ignoring literal canon and the very website you’re using. Lmao.
You must insane if you think she can facetank Boros´ attacks without her Barrier.Nothing in this Manga supports that,nothing
Again, “Boros Boros, so Boros > all, because Boros Boros. I don’t care if Tatsumaki throws a city across the universe and then outpaces it. Boros scales because Boros Boros. Boros.”
Hey,not my problem Tats stans can't powerscale properly.Boros is still the pinnacle of Villains in OPM.Not even sure I doubt MB is even needed for the Loli

Anyways... shouldn't Platinum and Flashy get an insane amount of resistances from withstanding Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist, provided the missing 8 pages don't retcon when they got hit at the end of 155? That technique combines the durability negation of Whirlwind, the pressure points of the "pressure point killer fist", the poison of the "poisonous ogre fist" and the shockwaves of the lone fist of Yatagarasu (Gouketsu's technique).

Likewise, current Garou should have Gouketsu's shockwave manipulation and (at least possible) poison manipulation on his profile.

Anyways... shouldn't Platinum and Flashy get an insane amount of resistances from withstanding Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist, provided the missing 8 pages don't retcon when they got hit at the end of 155? That technique combines the durability negation of Whirlwind, the pressure points of the "pressure point killer fist", the poison of the "poisonous ogre fist" and the shockwaves of the lone fist of Yatagarasu (Gouketsu's technique).

Likewise, current Garou should have Gouketsu's shockwave manipulation and (at least possible) poison manipulation on his profile.
Flashy is arguable as garou doesn't kill heroes and would likely hold back on the dura neg insta-kill stuff against him, specially if it's a fight he can win by kicking and punching normally. Platinum sperm should probably get some resistance as he's not only a monster but managed to keep taking blows from garou until he got exploded from the inside out.
The poisonous fist likely refers to some technique that weakens the opponent with their blows, mimicrying the effect of poison rather than learning to secrete poison or manipulate it somehow. (unless it's like that technique from baki, but it would require prep to use)

Flashy is arguable as garou doesn't kill heroes and would likely hold back on the dura neg insta-kill stuff against him, specially if it's a fight he can win by kicking and punching normally. Platinum sperm should probably get some resistance as he's not only a monster but managed to keep taking blows from garou until he got exploded from the inside out.
The poisonous fist likely refers to some technique that weakens the opponent with their blows, mimicrying the effect of poison rather than learning to secrete poison or manipulate it somehow. (unless it's like that technique from baki, but it would require prep to use)
I don't really think Garou would hold his punches against one of the two targets. He is literally taking every other style he has, mixing into one and using against two targets at the same time, why would he hold back the attack against only one of them, or hold back at all, if this is the moment the attack is being born/created ? Doesn't make much sense.

Flash and Platinum should resist whatever the attack has, that is, if the 8 pages don't show nothing about them receiving the attack, which honestly I doubt, at least Flash will be showed getting a good damage from it, but if he doesn't, then he and PS should resist

Poison manipulation sounds pretty fantastic, I know. However, WSRSF and Whirlwind already have near magical properties and we do have a few poison based characters, so it's not impossible. But why not 'possible poison manipulation/resistance'? Until we ask ONE what this means, there's no way to know for sure.

Murata the absolute GOAT is back at it again. If he continues like this every day this week, we could have another chapter on friday...
0f9f6dwln4c81.jpg

Back