• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah i REALLY can't see that happening. In order for OPM to reach tier 1 at all, a hierarchy needs to be established of dimensions infinitely transcending each other and whatnot. Which i doubt ONE will even bother explaining really. If he wants to wank the verse to oblivion i think the best we are getting is 2-A and even that's a damn lot.
Stating you can easily destroy a 5th dimensional space is okay too

A character stating he is X-dimensional, destroying a numbered dimension or affecting it without the cosmology or proper explanation that they mean a higher dimension infinitely beyond the previous ones will just be threated as a parallel dimension and will be Low 2-C at best.

Maybe the missing page clarifies this
The missing pages wouldn't be with the stopwatch. It would be with ENO and Sage Centipede.

But the thing is his previous stopwatch was just a standard one and this one is just that one with more tally marks. Its just 1.3 milliseconds. There's nothing wrong with that.
However i do know that for example if you say "I am a 5th dimensional being" its still not enough for Low 1-C without an established hierarchy.
You can be a 5th dimensional being without being Low 1-C. Its effecting a 5-Dimensional Geometric dimension or relying on ascension mechanics to get to those levels.

I didn't expect that the speed would ended up at Rel+,but still 0.0013s timeframe is more make sense than 0.0002s,this also doesn't contradict One's statement that Boros is equal to Garou. Guess we still have a long time until we reach FTL.

I didn't expect that the speed would ended up at Rel+,but still 0.0013s timeframe is more make sense than 0.0002s,this also doesn't contradict One's statement that Boros is equal to Garou. Guess we still have a long time until we reach FTL.
The calced feat is wrong, doesn’t account for total distance even just on a 2D plane, so basically even if they ran up and down with no depth, the feat is still low balled. And a lot of the lines aren’t marked. So it’s well above FTL, you can even argue possible FTL+. Tbh, I would mind FF, PS, and Garou having a baseline of Atleast 1.01x FTL on their profiles.

Tats own Dura is nowhere near Boros AP.Was never,will never.She has a perma barrier around her for a reason
They both are low 5-B on profiles and upscale similarly (Saitama taking Boros more seriously than Orochi and Tatsumaki stomping Psykorochi who should be a stomp above Orochi)
And her Barriers never tanked someone on Boros level.MB punches and kicks >> Psychorochis attacks.
Based on profiles that isn't true
PBRC isnt needed.That thing vaporizes the whole S-Class heros(bar Blast) and the MA away
True ig
ONE´s Lore is clear as day.Boros~Peak Garou
ONE: Garou or Boros, who would win? Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know. A good match . . . I do believe Garou is stronger in close combat where things like punches and kicks can generally be avoided.
It could be potentially outdated or retconned so don't bank on it (still a good reference point)
Autors does not care about feats,a Autor just cares about the Lore and portrayal
You might as well hop off the site if this is your mindset dawg
And to put the nail in the coffin,Saitama himself said Boros is strong and Boros took several casual attacks without getting splatterd into Pieces.Thats by default a top-notch feat.On the other hand Orochi was treated like shit by Saitama and oneshotted by a casual punch and his ultimate attack got overpowered by Water lol.Cant get more disrespect
TLDR:

Saitama to Boros: Your strong
Saitama to Orochi: Your trash
Ignoring even VSBW profiles

Tatsumaki herself while battle damaged can oneshot Psykorochi, and Orochi stated once fusing into Psykorochi that he now had the power to beat Saitama who prior to the fusion oneshot him. Tatsumaki basically scales to stomping someone who is a stomp above Orochi so your statement doesn't work that we'll

While I somewhat agree with you, your argument is a bit of a straw man since Atomic is arguing using the Tatsumaki present in VSBW profiles rather than our own interpretations.

Based on my own personally interpretations I'd say Tatsumaki high diffs released Boros but loses easily to meteoric burst Boros but going by profiles the match would actually be closer than that whether we agree with it or not.

Tats own Dura is nowhere near Boros AP.Was never,will never.She has a perma barrier around her for a reason

And her Barriers never tanked someone on Boros level.MB punches and kicks >> Psychorochis attacks.

PBRC isnt needed.That thing vaporizes the whole S-Class heros(bar Blast) and the MA away

ONE´s Lore is clear as day.Boros~Peak Garou
ONE: Garou or Boros, who would win? Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know. A good match . . . I do believe Garou is stronger in close combat where things like punches and kicks can generally be avoided.

Autors does not care about feats,a Autor just cares about the Lore and portrayal

And to put the nail in the coffin,Saitama himself said Boros is strong and Boros took several casual attacks without getting splatterd into Pieces.Thats by default a top-notch feat.On the other hand Orochi was treated like shit by Saitama and oneshotted by a casual punch and his ultimate attack got overpowered by Water lol.Cant get more disrespect
TLDR:

Saitama to Boros: Your strong
Saitama to Orochi: Your trash

Feats and portrayal is clear as day
Her durability is literally equal to his AP on the profiles. But sure, keep ignoring literal canon and the very website you’re using. Lmao.

Again, “Boros Boros, so Boros > all, because Boros Boros. I don’t care if Tatsumaki throws a city across the universe and then outpaces it. Boros scales because Boros Boros. Boros.”

The calced feat is wrong, doesn’t account for total distance even just on a 2D plane, so basically even if they ran up and down with no depth, the feat is still low balled. And a lot of the lines aren’t marked. So it’s well above FTL, you can even argue possible FTL+. Tbh, I would mind FF, PS, and Garou having a baseline of Atleast 1.01x FTL on their profiles.
They should probably get an at least rating on top of whatever the result is since it only accounts for 2-D movements rather than the whole 3-D structure they would have made.

Her durability is literally equal to his AP on the profiles. But sure, keep ignoring literal canon and the very website you’re using. Lmao.

Again, “Boros Boros, so Boros > all, because Boros Boros. I don’t care if Tatsumaki throws a city across the universe and then outpaces it. Boros scales because Boros Boros. Boros.”
I think his argument probably came from an outside wiki perspective which is why he thought MB attacks >> Tatsumaki's AP.

Regardless his arguments are strawmans so idk why I'm steelmanning him

As for Flashy Flash I think Rel+ still fits him well,because there are fewer lines even if they are three fighting. But I agree with Garou and PS being at least 1.01xftl.

As for Flashy Flash I think Rel+ still fits him well,because there are fewer lines even if they are three fighting. But I agree with Garou and PS being at least 1.01xftl.
Rel+ FF was him in a pretty casual stat, he should scale massively above that, I think Atleast 1.01x FTL FF is justified to a great extent. He scales a solid amount above that. PS scales massively above baseline, and Garou scales a disgusting amount above that.

Also the scaling chain for speed is pretty big.
Garou(statues PS)>>>>>>Garou(evolving further after FF is taken down)>=PS(same reason as Garou)>>>>FF>>>LS.

Despite not being confirmed to be his 100%, his Relativistic+ feat isn't casual, it him actually getting serious

Anyway, it's best to just find a good way to calc instead of assuming numbers, if the feat is really that good, we will find FTL (or higher) results for it

Despite not being confirmed to be his 100%, his Relativistic+ feat isn't casual, it him actually getting serious
I mean with that logic, you think gale and hellfire can contend with PS and Garou while they were fighting FF even if its just for a few moments? Cuz instead of a 1v1v1, FF was fighting a 2v1.

Rel+ FF was him in a pretty casual stat, he should scale massively above that, I think Atleast 1.01x FTL FF is justified to a great extent. He scales a solid amount above that. PS scales massively above baseline, and Garou scales a disgusting amount above that.
But 0.55 Rel+ comes from his serious movement,so let's say if Flashy can go faster,I don't think it would be 100% time faster,so for me Rel+ still fits him well. I would say 0.70x Rel+ is the best Flashy Flash can do,as for Garou and PS they would be 100% faster which is 1.4x ftl.

But 0.55 Rel+ comes from his serious movement,so let's say if Flashy can go faster,I don't think it would be 100% time faster,so for me Rel+ still fits him well. I would say 0.70x Rel+ is the best Flashy Flash can do,as for Garou and PS they would be 100% faster which is 1.4x ftl.
That type of scaling doesn't work at all, and when FF threw a kick at blast, it was explicity named his fastest kick. FF scales fully above FTL and i stand by that.

not familiar with bleach, do you mind elaborating for me cuz im dumb.
Zero division on theory : group of badass elite fighters who got hyped for 200+ chapters and had their combined power stated to surpass all of the dozens of good guys we had been following for the whole manga, and therefore are the last and strongest line of defense for the god/king of the verse

Zero division in reality : 4 out of 5 members got beaten offscreen, by a single guy, with only 2 having good showings

Last edited:
Zero division on theory : group of badass elite fighters who got hyped for 200+ chapters whose combined power is stated to surpass all of the dozens of good guys we had been following for the whole manga and therefore are the last and strongest line of defense for the god/king of the verse

Zero division in reality : 4 out of 5 members got beaten offscreen, with only 2 having good showings
I mean it depends on how ONE wants to depict them really. For now, they really give of this justice league vibe, like this group of the most powerful heroes in the series. If they do get established as really powerful and they end up like zero division over here then that's just borderline lazy writing imo which i doubt ONE would do.

Zero division on theory : group of badass elite fighters who got hyped for 200+ chapters and had their combined power stated to surpass all of the dozens of good guys we had been following for the whole manga, and therefore are the last and strongest line of defense for the god/king of the verse

Zero division in reality : 4 out of 5 members got beaten offscreen, with only 2 having good showings
ah, well i mean i feel like the blastvengers are above tats level and if they get beaten on or off screen its simply due to fighting a superior being that like negs s class.

If the calculations for the two speed feats get accepted and if the calcs don't take into account depth or every single line, then the benefit of the doubt should be given to the high ends automatically.

Also, if we accept Boros possibly scaling to Saitama's possibly FTL speed because Saitama "viewed him as an impressive foe" and Saitama super casually knocked Geryuwhatever's rocks away without being impressed whatsoever, would Flashy also be possibly FTL for impressing Saitama with his speed?

I'm sure this has been answered before but I don't remember it so I must've not liked it.

Kinda scared we're getting into powercreep territory with the whole blastvenegers icl, hopefully ONE is able to continue the story without constantly upping the stakes like in the MA lmao.

If the calculations for the two speed feats get accepted and if the calcs don't take into account depth or every single line, then the benefit of the doubt should be given to the high ends automatically.

Also, if we accept Boros possibly scaling to Saitama's possibly FTL speed because Saitama "viewed him as an impressive foe" and Saitama super casually knocked Geryuwhatever's rocks away without being impressed whatsoever, would Flashy also be possibly FTL for impressing Saitama with his speed?

I'm sure this has been answered before but I don't remember it so I must've not liked it.
I mean FF should scale imo.

Back