• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Had a question about garou's reactive evolution in speed specifically when fighting PS. He was pretty evenly fighting PS and then suddenly overcame him and then statued him. could we interpet this as a massive boost in speed in a mere like 5 seconds?

Probably some hokuto no ken-ish tecnhique going by how he frozes with bulging eyes and there's visible shocks going through his body before exploding.
That being said no real way to know without some databook explaining or garou trying the technique on saitama and then explaining the entire technique and why it's so impressive it didn't work.
maybe that pressure point martial arts he mentioned while making MCGSF , just on crack of course

No way to tell lol but it's likely his given he was scratched up too
I mean by scratched up, he has small smears on his fast probably from getting like punched but he took no noticable damage, i would argue he's not basically noy roughed up at all. I mean he does have scars which intrigues me into thinking who gave them to him. either a claw or sword slice since those are very prominent "weapons" in the OPM universe. If NVL gave that to him and his statement of being able to baby sonic and FF are true, ooooh we eating good lol.

I mean by scratched up, he has small smears on his fast probably from getting like punched but he took no noticable damage, i would argue he's not basically noy roughed up at all. I mean he does have scars which intrigues me into thinking who gave them to him. either a claw or sword slice since those are very prominent "weapons" in the OPM universe. If NVL gave that to him and his statement of being able to baby sonic and FF are true, ooooh we eating good lol.
He's bleeding though, from the head. The panel he says he's proud of Tats.

He's bleeding though, from the head. The panel he says he's proud of Tats.
Mhm i looked at it, i mean it looked dry out, is that like definetely his or could be someone he fought? Cuz the panel before he says "you resisted it..." and it looks like a mark rather than blood. And the panel where he talks about the cube and time he doesn't have blood on his face.

Mhm i looked at it, i mean it looked dry out, is that like definetely his or could be someone he fought? Cuz the panel before he says "you resisted it..." and it looks like a mark rather than blood. And the panel where he talks about the cube and time he doesn't have blood on his face.
I think its his since it's under his visor as well.

homeboy went to the store to get milk, saw his daughter succeed, and came back to get some off that hero salary money... 😭
Blast:
Saves daughter

When daughter tells him she has no one to turn to he gives destructive advice and then abandons her

18 years later God himself comes to daughter after daughter has suffered from having a terrible upbringing, social life and familial relations as well as currently being in critical condition

Blast decides to come back 18 years later to enforce his religious beliefs (atheist) on Child he abandoned

Blast then abandons child in the hands of a con artist to go hang out with his friends

Blast:
Saves daughter

When daughter tells him she has no one to turn to he gives destructive advice and then abandons them

18 years later God himself comes to daughter after daughter has suffered from having a terrible upbringing, social life and familial relations as well as currently being in critical condition

Blast decides to come back 18 years later to enforce his religious beliefs (atheist) on Child he abandoned

Blast then abandons child in the hands of a con artist to go hang out with his friends
the fact that this is poorly said yet none of it is a lie is funny 😭

Could someone link the calced size of EOW/SC...my question is if EOW is big enough to fully enclose Zunesha in water. I mean if he thinned the water out its possible but like just whats the size comparison.

Back