• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Using Saitama to scale anyone or anything when any fight with him is based solely on whether he wants the fight to exist or not is strange.

Hell, Webcomic Tatsumaki “kind of” outpaced Webcomic Saitama. But that’s so stupid of a point that even I would never try bring it up in a debate to make Tatsumaki one of the fastest in the verse.

Btw, doesn't Garou grow stronger and not just faster? When he uses MCGSF against Flashy Flash and Platinum Sperm they barely take any damage. Meanwhile, when he uses it against Platinum Sperm after speeding up, just a punch on his face makes his body crack, and an attack to the body, on top of that, makes it explode. Several hits earlier couldn't even make them bleed.

Btw, doesn't Garou grow stronger and not just faster? When he uses MCGSF against Flashy Flash and Platinum Sperm they barely take any damage. Meanwhile, when he uses it against Platinum Sperm after speeding up, just a punch on his face makes his body crack, and an attack to the body, on top of that, makes it explode. Several hits earlier couldn't even make them bleed.
Well yea, of course. He goes from barely harming sperm at the beginning to blasting him into light particles in one hit by the end.

I’m not sure why people are already trying to put this featless, unknown Centipede above Tatsumaki. Did everyone already forgot Psykorochi casually shaving a continent off the earth? Lmao.

Unless this Centipede begins flying or shooting energy beams, Tatsumaki wouldn’t struggle with it.

But “disaster level: unknown” hype! Let’s GOOOOOOO!!

Tatsumaki with God's powers vs. Meteoric Burst Boros. Who solos?
“God’s powers” is a bit vague…

Like. Are we talking Homeless Emperor level or Psykorochi level god powers?

Either way, Tatsumaki alone already has a decent chance of defeating Boros according to this site’s profiles. If you give her a Psykorochi level amp, Boros might not even be able to break her barriers anymore, similar to how Tatsumaki couldn’t break Psykorochi’s barriers with ease despite being able to fodderise Psykos with 0 effort.

Also, “who solo’s”? Out of 2 fighters?? XD the term ‘solos’ has become something else recently.

Tatsumaki can already muscle with Boros, he’s just faster.

Now imagine her with an amp which easily multiplies all her strength several times over.

And now she can spam limitless energy blasts witn no indication of strain or limit to the amount that can be spawned.

Boros isn’t going to have a very pleasant time. XD She can just lock him in place and repeatedly spam Psykorochi level God beams over and over.

Tatsumaki can already muscle with Boros, he’s just faster.

Now imagine her with an amp which easily multiplies all her strength several times over.

And now she can spam limitless energy blasts witn no indication of strain or limit to the amount that can be spawned.

Boros isn’t going to have a very pleasant time. XD She can just lock him in place and repeatedly spam Psykorochi level God beams over and over.
Correct me if I'm wrong... MHS+ against FTL, insane regen, and BFR

I wonder how many times Boros, a FTL, can circle around Tatsumaki, MHS+, before she reacts ? 100 times maybe ?

Anyway, currently both are Low 5-B scaled to the same calc, they have no notable difference in AP, but one is FTL and the other is MHS+, she has no chance if speed isn't equalized. One day I made Flash Vs Kratos, both 7-B, but Kratos is FAR more haxed, however Flash was faster (Rel+ Vs Sub Rel+). The result ? Stomp, and for Flash, and why ? The gap in speed was too big, Flash was around 8 times faster than him, eight. Now imagine MHS+ Vs FTL with both having good haxes ?

However, if you take the fact that Boros starts in Base (Non FTL, non Tier 5) and actually goes face to face with someone he felt could be a challenge to him, and that his sweet opponent is Tatsumaki who usually crushes her enemies on sight, an actual encounter can simply end in a second, with a W for Tats. But if he survives the first attack, the moment Boros transforms and reaches FTL speed, she's done

Considering Boros’ healing is based on energy, and he needs to manually focus this energy into areas to speed up the healing (otherwise healing takes a LONG time judging by how long he was missing an arm), what happens if an attack just cleaves his entire head off and destroys his brain before he even breaks out of his armor?

To think there is actually someone out there thinking that tatsu could stand a chance against boros ... lol
Yes, to think that there are people that think that two characters with very close stats could possibly EVER fight eachother. What a bizarre, foreign concept. This has never been thought of before. 2 characters with similar stats FIGHTING eachother? Bonkers.

The Lifting Strength Gap (Class G vs P) also means Tats can potentially stop Boros from moving with TK.
Just lock him in place and spam Small Planet Level energy beams.

The fight is actually a lot closer than people WANT to believe, because “m-m-muh Murata statements!” and “he’s BOROS so he’s AUTOMATICALLY above anyone regardless of any new feats!!”

Sorry but they don't have similar stats, one is MHS+ and the other is FTL, or are we talking about Speed Equal ?

Guess I'll make a thread and see what happens
Similar stats, not identical stats.

And this isnt Tatsumaki vs Boros, this is Tatsumaki with a power up from GOD vs Boros. It’s just a theoretical discussion lmao.

Yes, to think that there are people that think that two characters with very close stats could possibly EVER fight eachother. What a bizarre, foreign concept. This has never been thought of before. 2 characters with similar stats FIGHTING eachother? Bonkers.
MB Boros just blitzes her and sends her to the Moon.Simple

As cool as the manga version of this arc has been, I really do miss the more simple choregraphy Garou had, along with his interactions with the S class like Tatsumaki (seems unlikely we’ll get a “her dead body’s over there” moment now).

I like the badass slow walk in response to Golden Sperm’s charge. But I think the current chapter replaced it with Garou’s own “let me pass through for a sec” moment, since Platinum sperm shouts “Garou” and poses a similar way.

Remember when people were like "Boros is the peak of strength in OPM. He is supposed to be the endgame. There will never be a villain as strong again. He was shown early to subvert the trope of the strongest villain showing up in the end of series".

Now it's clear this isn't true at all and Boros very well may be fodder. Which is good because my boi Murata not bout to end the series without going at least tier 4.

Remember when people were like "Boros is the peak of strength in OPM. He is supposed to be the endgame. There will never be a villain as strong again. He was shown early to subvert the trope of the strongest villain showing up in the end of series".

Now it's clear this isn't true at all and Boros very well may be fodder. Which is good because my boi Murata not bout to end the series without going at least tier 4.
“Fodder” is a bit of a strong word…

He is still the only character who can erase the surface of the planet besides Saitama. Without fan calcs.

“Fodder” is a bit of a strong word…

He is still the only character who can erase the surface of the planet besides Saitama. Without fan calcs.
Well he's not fodder now. But i'm getting the vibes that some characters laughably stronger than him will show up. Even blast is probably far stronger

Back