• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That Plat was already heavily damage when he got oneshotted. He tanked a countless number of blows before that moment while clashing to create the constellation.

Why would Plat scale when he got oneshot by current Garou.

Garou went through like 3 power-ups in this fight alone.

1. Mastering his own style.
2. He and Play upping their speed (not exactly a power-up but a different tier of speed).
3. Oneshotting Plat with a punch.

Flash scales to the 1st version of Garou or maybe not even that one but the one before he mastered his own style. Either way he scales to Garou at the beginning of the fight.

Plat scales to the 2nd version with the mastered style. However, he is clearly oneshot by the 3rd version so he does NOT scale at all.

This 3rd version that turned Plat to atoms with a punch is who is fighting Sage. So neither Flash nor Plat should even be in this conversation.
So if Garou defeats sage centipede and there’s a calculable feat would anyone downscale, or will they be stuck in the atleast 7-b chain for eternity?

Also, with Murata's statement in 2018 saying the Garou fight would be on a much larger scale than the Boros fight, I'm going to have to disagree with making them equals. As much as I hate it, because the alien is my second favourite character.

Also, with Murata's statement in 2018 saying the Garou fight would be on a much larger scale than the Boros fight, I'm going to have to disagree with making them equals. As much as I hate it, because the alien is my second favourite character.
I mean I feel like they would still scale to eachother cuz whatever feat Garou performs. It’ll probs not bc calculable.

That Plat was already heavily damage when he got oneshotted. He tanked a countless number of blows before that moment while clashing to create the constellation.
Yes, Platinum Sperm was already cracked, but notice that he takes one hit and the second obliterates him. Meanwhile, Sage Centipede is here tanking douzens of blows without even bleeding.

I mean I feel like they would still scale to eachother cuz whatever feat Garou performs. It’ll probs not bc calculable.
Feats not being that strong doesn't matter in my opinion because:

1- Muarata and ONE are not into real life physics
2- The fact that they think one character is going to be on a much larger scale implies it is because it's stronger.

Platinum Sperm had cracks on the legs, arm and tail portion of his head (the former two of which are intact). When Garou attacks him, cracks form on his chest and his torso seemingly explodes.

Unless he used Bang's technique, it's safe to say Garou is far above him.

If his skin cracks like that and he has a somewhat uniform body (we see large silver chunks, so that appears to be the case), internal shockwaves would most likely need to scale to his durability.

Feats not being that strong doesn't matter in my opinion because:

1- Muarata and ONE are not into real life physics
2- The fact that they think one character is going to be on a much larger scale implies it is because it's stronger.
I didn’t mean not being that stronger I just meant like what could they perform on earth that surpasses a Boros suicide attack. Unless Garou and Saitama pull a Garou vs Darkshine and they punch eachothers fists causing a crack in time then idk.

I don’t think Garou and Boros should have any scaling to each other unless we get a new statement that compares them. The last statement about that was in, what, 2015? Things have clearly changed since then, imo it’d almost be disingenuous to act like it’s still perfectly valid and useable.

I feel like Garou vs Saitama speed feat is gonna be more insane than when he faught FF and PS. I remember them fighting for so long in midair while the stones around them Is still standing so the manga version is definitely gonnna be more insane than that.

Are we upscaling flash and Plat to the Sage or no? They should all be physically comparable rn tbh
I'm pretty sure it's Sage Centipede >?< Garou (End of Chapter 156) >> Garou (Chapter 156, after FF is defeated) = Platinum Sperm > Flashy Flash

The additional 6 pages of the chapter may provide more panels of Garou vs Sage, but I don't think FF or PS are in the league Garou is in right now.

We don't even know how strong sage centipede us yet compared to Garou. It's better to wait to see how the fight pans out.

Nah come-on Garou isn't city level and we all know that he is far stronger than PS who is stronger than HE and GT right now.

I hope the feats are insane, but what will we do if Garou doesn't get a statement or feat above the continent slice?
I mean being the final boss of the MA arc chapter, he should automatically scale above Psykos, Orochi, and Tats even if his strongest attack is wall level.

Back