• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If my math is right, if the distance they traveled is even 1/965 that of the earth to moon, thats slightly above LS, correct?

If my math is right, if the distance they traveled is even 1/965 that of the earth to moon, thats slightly above LS, correct?
Speed of light = 299,792,458 m/s

299,792,458 m/s * 0.0013 seconds = 389,730.1954 meters

To get SoL they would need to travel about 390 total kilometers of distance in the 1.3 milliseconds.

I know everyone’s debating the super awesome probably FTL feat, but let’s talk about the REAL feats here.

Human Garo before his first appearance broke a steel safe with his bare hands. What strength would that take?

Speed of light = 299,792,458 m/s

299,792,458 m/s * 0.0013 seconds = 389,730.1954 meters

To get SoL they would need to travel about 390 total kilometers of distance in the 1.3 milliseconds.
mhm i see, do you know whos working on the speed rn, i knows there were like 3 peeps.

Would vaporizing Sage Centipede yield something good? If SC can molt like EC, I find it pretty hard to imagine for current Garou to put him down. I think he will transform into AG and one shot him Saitama style.

blast is like what, 50+ y/o 😭
True, and Blue (Blast's literal child) is closer in age to her than she is to Blast. If they knew each other like family she'd be more like a big sister and not a mother figure. Just goes to show how big the age gap.
I should mention that we don't use full body KE to find giant monster AP anymore.
For Sage Centipede, should I be using the moving portion on screen to find his AP?

rwjn1fkohsb81.png

Dude, and again this Boros vs Tatsumaki time-wasting discussion begins, I was reading three pages looking for news about the calculus or something more tangible and I had to read a debate that never goes anywhere.

Before saying who is stronger than whom, shouldn't we wait for more tangible proof? A more palpable scale?

Some people just want to increase the powerscale past surface wiper/planet level which is a feat/statement only Boros has.

That's why we get all the vs Boros posts cause while he has the highest stated power attack, he also acts as a limit to the verse (bar Saitama who beat him).

So if you want to argue planet buster or genuine Star level OPM for example, you have to get Boros out of the way.

Dude, and again this Boros vs Tatsumaki time-wasting discussion begins, I was reading three pages looking for news about the calculus or something more tangible and I had to read a debate that never goes anywhere.

Before saying who is stronger than whom, shouldn't we wait for more tangible proof? A more palpable scale?
I mean, I'd assume their current feats are tangible proof unless you mean a healthy Tatsumaki going 100% on someone she doesn't stomp or does a feat in that form that made her exert herself a bit (since Boros is likely gone forever there is nothing more we can expect from him realistically).

the scaling chain for 7-B wild rn 😭
I don’t even know where to start but there are probably 10 characters in that chain that scale above eachother by a good amount🤕
Hopefully Sage and EOW calc gets accepted. Math looks right.

Why would Plat scale when he got oneshot by current Garou.

Garou went through like 3 power-ups in this fight alone.

1. Mastering his own style.
2. He and Plat upping their speed (not exactly a power-up but a different tier of speed).
3. Oneshotting Plat with a punch.

Flash scales to the 1st version of Garou or maybe not even that one but the one before he mastered his own style. Either way he scales to Garou at the beginning of the fight.

Plat scales to the 2nd version with the mastered style. However, he is clearly oneshot by the 3rd version so he does NOT scale at all.

This 3rd version that turned Plat to atoms with a punch is who is fighting Sage. So neither Flash nor Plat should even be in this conversation.

Last edited:
Back