• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was most likely the same logic and technique that allowed Bang and Bomb to make Elder Centipede explode from the inside. Shockwaves travel into the body, bounce around, causing an explosion.
Most likely. Because his body didn't tear forward. It scattered in all directions. It was as if something had exploded inside him and sent a shock wave in all directions.

By the way, is it possible to say that Flash's organs have a durability close to his level? The Godslayer combines all the techniques, including the one that attacks the organs.

Boros scales to lightspeed based off a statement from not the author nor creator to a character Boros never fights or even reacts to in the slightest.

Yet Orochi does not scale in speed to the same character even though he was stated to fodderise them.

¯\(ツ)
We have explained you why.

They, according to the author, cannot defeat him even with tactics, they do not have any chances against him. But no one said it was because of the speed. It's just very strong and durable. They literally can't even tickle him. While Boros saw how Saitama reacted to the stones, he was ready to fight and crush Saitama, though he didn't know exactly if Saitama was physically stronger than him yet. That is, the reaction to the stones for him is not an amazing feat.

Boros scales to lightspeed based off a statement from not the author nor creator to a character Boros never fights or even reacts to in the slightest.

Yet Orochi does not scale in speed to the same character even though he was stated to fodderise them.

¯\(ツ)
So, murata draws the fights. If he drew boros to be that way then it's canon.

Gery doesn't even scale to the speed, all orochi would have to do is be faster than his reaction.

Honestly I got 1 thing that I’m waiting for and it’s the aftermath of the MA arc.
True one piece fans always look forward to the new bounties more than anything.
True OPM fans look forward to the new hero rankings more than anything. I think that S class rankings are gonna be different than the webcomics cuz dang there were alot of changes.

We have explained you why.

They, according to the author, cannot defeat him even with tactics, they do not have any chances against him. But no one said it was because of the speed. It's just very strong and durable. They literally can't even tickle him. While Boros saw how Saitama reacted to the stones, he was ready to fight and crush Saitama, though he didn't know exactly if Saitama was physically stronger than him yet. That is, the reaction to the stones for him is not an amazing feat.
All Boros saw was Saitama standing stock still and tanking the rocks (just like the headcanon on how Orochi would do), before being covered in smoke, then having a rock thrown back.

None of that suggests Boros reacted to the rocks, or thought Saitama reacted to the rocks. It’s literally just headcanon to have Boros be wanked.

Not that it matters in the first place since the “lightspeed rock” statement shouldn’t even be accepted since it’s just the headcanon of Murata, who didn’t create Geryuganshoop, and does not determine the powerscale unless specified otherwise. He literally says he needs to ask one in the statement.

So, murata draws the fights. If he drew boros to be that way then it's canon.

Gery doesn't even scale to the speed, all orochi would have to do is be faster than his reaction.
Murata draws the fights with guidance from ONE, who gives him storyboards and accepts new changes.

He still doesn’t determine the powerscale for characters that aren’t his or doesn’t even have a completely different fight scene. It’s not canon, it’s literally just Murata’s headcanon, talking about why he drew things a specific way.

Murata’s “lightspeed rocks” statement just makes zero sense now.

Geryuganshoop “apparently” needs a specific technique to get them to sub-light, yet in the newest chapters, Garou, FF and PS’s fight sends rocks flying into the air at a speed comparable to their own and the rocks don’t instantly evaporate into nothing from the speed.

Huh, it’s almost like statements from the not-author from 4 years ago might possibly not be true!

Similar stats, not identical stats.

And this isnt Tatsumaki vs Boros, this is Tatsumaki with a power up from GOD vs Boros. It’s just a theoretical discussion lmao.
Oh, if that's the case I guess we don't need the thread to see who wins, that's great

And I mean, he kicked someone stronger than Tats with any amp to the moon, so I wouldn't really assume he can't do the same to her, God's upgrade on Orochi, for example, was arbitrary in a sense that we can't say exactly how stronger he was, since we can only upscale the fusion to Orochi's feat done by himself, and he had no notable speed feats to make Tats capable of reacting to anything done by Boros, that gap still is a problem even with the amp

Yes, to think that there are people that think that two characters with very close stats could possibly EVER fight eachother. What a bizarre, foreign concept. This has never been thought of before. 2 characters with similar stats FIGHTING eachother? Bonkers.
That's according to this site* if we will go by that logic though Gouketsu and homeless emperor would mopped platinum sperm and flashy flash

Boros strength is far above anything Tats ever tanked.In fact,Boros autoscales above any new feat except if the feat came from Saitama or GOD

Boros~Peak Garou>>Any other Monster we saw
Lmao. This is exactly what I’m talking about.

”Boros is Boros, so he’s stronger because he’s Boros, because Boros”.

Yes, let us ignore that Tatsumaki’s profile literally has her durability on the level of his AP. And he can only really harm her with his ONE-USE SUICIDE MOVE.

Did the platinospermium explode because an explosive technique was used on it that tore it apart from the inside?
Probably some hokuto no ken-ish tecnhique going by how he frozes with bulging eyes and there's visible shocks going through his body before exploding.
That being said no real way to know without some databook explaining or garou trying the technique on saitama and then explaining the entire technique and why it's so impressive it didn't work.

I bet they will have a Justice League vibe, making the S Class look like the Teen Titans GO. But, I hope Blast is in fact the strongest inside that group, him not being the strongest would kinda kill part of his myth/hype

If the rocks PS, Garou and FF were fighting on were moving anywhere close to relativistic, wouldn’t that disprove Murata’s whole “sub-light rock throw” statement? Because it’d make literally zero sense.

By the way, is it possible to say that Flash's organs have a durability close to his level? The Godslayer combines all the techniques, including the one that attacks the organs.
It's likely he would only use it as a last measure against human heroes, i can't see him using a dura neg instant explode technique against a hero he can beat by punching and kicking normally.

Back