• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, several times now you’ve made fun of me for liking mha and even after I said I’m not saying this bc of my favorite show, u consistently make it seem it’s bc of fanboyism. It’s clear trolling which was constantly done and u called me out bc I said stay on topic, which is literally a rule
You are delusional if you think you aren't being hostile for no good reason. I didnt make fun of you a single time. I simply said I MYSELF dislike MHA. I wasnt even thinking about you. And you proceed to respond with very personal and hostile attacks. I have reported you to the rule violation thread

If anyone there sees the stuff you posted on this thread (staff can see deleted messages), you're very likely to be banned as well.

Is it EC striking someone, or is it EC moving most of his body?

He typically arches his back in order to strike someone, which means he's often only moving a certain portion of his body at a time.

Pretty incredible if I say so myself. For a long time, we have been unable to find a proper speed for EC and that's why we can't get him any higher than 7B. But I have found a way to get EC's speed.
This better be not via calc stacking

Is it EC striking someone, or is it EC moving most of his body?

He typically arches his back in order to strike someone, which means he's often only moving a certain portion of his body at a time.
Only striking, like the 500 metre dash he did against Bang and Bomb. But before that I'll find EC's from when he intercepted Genos' beam.

Won't be through calc stacking. First I'll find Phoenix man's speed as he was in slow-mo in comparison to Genos' beam and then we'll get EC's speed which is slightly higher than Genos' beam speed. From that we can use EC's KE.
I reread the KE rules. It just says that you need to find the speed and a size of the creature to get KE. Thus, I am not necessarily using results from any other calculation.

Won't be through calc stacking. First I'll find Phoenix man's speed as he was in slow-mo in comparison to Genos' beam and then we'll get EC's speed which is slightly higher than Genos' beam speed. From that we can use EC's KE.
And why exactly is EC moving at the same speed when ramming bang and bomb as when he was outtravelling Genos?

Knowing that Garou can speed up spontaneously and without undergoing any physical change, I think we should drop Bang from the scaling.

And why exactly is EC moving at the same speed when ramming bang and bomb as when he was outtravelling Genos?
That's a pretty strange response. I mean, why wouldn't he? Do you have any way to tell that EC was specifically travelling slower? Plus, if anything, he should be travelling faster as he dashed with killing intent unlike the first instance.

That's a pretty strange response. I mean, why wouldn't he? Do you have any way to tell that EC was specifically travelling slower? Plus, if anything, he should be travelling faster as he dashed with killing intent unlike the first instance.
In order to find KE, you just need the movement speed of the character, it doesn't matter if it's from the same instance or not.

If EC can move that fast against Genos, he could move at similar speeds against Bang and Bomb, it's not like there's a quantifiable difference. If you can quantify the difference, then we can use that.

That said, 6-C would be incredibly impressive. I'm curious to see this calc.

It just needs to be from the source material (the same chapter).
I'll create a blog later.
EC rammed Bang and Bomb with only a small portion of his body, so you may as well give up on that.

No, we have a way of measuring how much he rammed them with. We have multiple shots of him standing up before he rammed them. I'll find the volume and take a certain percentage of hollowness and multiply by either the density of long bone or density of steel creating two separate ends.

Well, he could find and calc the portion being used. Surely that is small potatoes if we're expecting people to pixel scale every line in the constellation
It's still a waste of time... it doesn't even matter if in the same chapter EC outspeeds Genos' beam, it would have to be in exact same scene where EC was charging Bang and Bomb.

And Genos' beam doesn't have a set speed, so I assume they are going to take it from somewhere, which is a textbook example of calc stacking.

FUTHERMORE, the calc would most likely break the KE rules, as EC's kinetic energy wasn't even able to push Bang and Bomb hard enough to break a tree.

It's still a waste of time... it doesn't even matter if in the same chapter EC outspeeds Genos' beam, it would have to be in exact same scene where EC was charging Bang and Bomb.

And Genos' beam doesn't have a set speed, so I assume they are going to take it from somewhere, which is a textbook example of calc stacking.

FUTHERMORE, the calc would most likely break the KE rules, as EC's kinetic energy wasn't even able to push Bang and Bomb hard enough to break a tree.
It is written nowhere, I repeat nowhere, that mentions that they have to be the very same instance.
I am not taking it from somewhere. I am literally calcing the instance where genos fires the same and EC intercepts it. Thus, we can find both their speed at the same time. No calc stacking.

That instance wasn't a full charge from EC. Where is collateral damage set as a criteria? Plus, you also see massive shockwaves.

Where is collateral damage set as a criteria?
"Speed cannot be used to find KE when: There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation."

In the very scene you are trying to calculate, Elder Centipede was coming out of the ground, causing hardly any damage to the surroundings. This alone disproves any kind of KE calculation.

"Speed cannot be used to find KE when: There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation."

In the very scene you are trying to calculate, Elder Centipede was coming out of the ground, causing hardly any damage to the surroundings. This alone disproves any kind of KE calculation.
Cause he pierced it? When, bullets passes through a window, the window doesn't shatter but instead it leaves a small hole due to inertia. The window is at inertia of rest and thus only a small part of it goes flying.

You are also forgetting the fact that Bang and Bomb cancelled the charge and sent EC upward. And that's why there is no damage to the ground itself.

It would be hilarious that someone finish the calc before the monday just to see that one of the 8 pages has an even more dense and bigger structure in just a bit more of time
I feel like the remaining 8 pages is likely Garou smashing Hermit Centipede as it felt awkward that the chapter just ended with him kicking HC in the face.

“Newer feats like Flashy, Garou and PS’s speed feats MIGHT make Boros less impressive by comparison, but that’s just a natural evolution of Murata improving his artwork and the fight choreography.”

”So you’re saying you think Flashy Flash is faster than Boros? REEEEEEE! BOROS STRONGEST AND FASTEST THERE IS BESIDES SAITAMA AND GAROU! AAAAAAAAAA!!!”

- Reddit moment.

“Newer feats like Flashy, Garou and PS’s speed feats MIGHT make Boros less impressive by comparison, but that’s just a natural evolution of Murata improving his artwork and the fight choreography.”

”So you’re saying you think Flashy Flash is faster than Boros? REEEEEEE! BOROS STRONGEST AND FASTEST THERE IS BESIDES SAITAMA AND GAROU! AAAAAAAAAA!!!”

- Reddit moment.
MB Boros make Flash look like a statue by feats
Saitama face say it all
p_7.png

MB Boros make Flash look like a statue by feats
Saitama face say it all
p_7.png
"Newer feats like Flashy, Garou and PS’s speed feats MIGHT make Boros less impressive by comparison"

Although I don't stand by all his takes, your literally proving Atomic's point by responding like this over something he flat out states might make Boros look less impressive

Back