• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Potentially inflated results or something like that. I believe One Piece had crazy results from calcs based on the planet's size being calc'd or something like that.
can u link me the thread where its said we cant use them.
If the planet is clearly different from earth and doesnt have a stated size then I believe calcing its size is valid

Last edited:
He just gave an opinion on the topic, it doesn’t seem to be part of the site’s rules.
My bad. The thread leads to a staff only discussion with the standards: https://vsbattles.com/threads/planet-sizes-discussion-fairy-tail-included-staff-only.69380/page-2

To confirm a calculation regarding a fictional planet's size, it must be first be confirmed with little doubt that:

• There are legitimate reasons to believe the planet may be larger beyond the calculation itself.
    • Examples of this can vary from confirmation from the author, suggestion or statements from characters in-verse, or features resembling that of later planets (such as rings around the planet).
  • There are limited anti-feats regarding the planet's size, such as defying physics that would come with a planet of such size.
  • The planet does not directly resemble our planet Earth, and thus, can be assumed to be of different size.
  • The planet calculation is consistent with any other shots or models of the planet in the verse.

My bad. The thread leads to a staff only discussion with the standards: https://vsbattles.com/threads/planet-sizes-discussion-fairy-tail-included-staff-only.69380/page-2

To confirm a calculation regarding a fictional planet's size, it must be first be confirmed with little doubt that:

• There are legitimate reasons to believe the planet may be larger beyond the calculation itself.
    • Examples of this can vary from confirmation from the author, suggestion or statements from characters in-verse, or features resembling that of later planets (such as rings around the planet).
  • There are limited anti-feats regarding the planet's size, such as defying physics that would come with a planet of such size.
  • The planet does not directly resemble our planet Earth, and thus, can be assumed to be of different size.
  • The planet calculation is consistent with any other shots or models of the planet in the verse.
OPM likely fits all of these ngl probably not the last bc I don’t really understand that point

I'm neutral, but if way different worlds like One Piece and Toriko don't fit, I don't think it'll work for OPM.

Just make it here anyway. We might loosen some of those rules.

Have you actually made the new blog, btw?
I haven’t posted it yet but I’m editing it.
I just gotta do 2 more feats and I’ll post it.
So far I got meteor
high 6-A
, Boros’ CSRC damn near
small planet level
using a questionable method,
And saitama SP at
5-C
, likely
low 5-B

To be fair, the only thing about opm earth is that it’s name is earth. It has a clumped up continent of civilization and an abandoned continent on the other side. Literally just water and land is the only similarity between OPM earth and real earth.

No one wants to talk about this?

W2vlcDL.jpg
KnfGmDD.jpg

To be fair, the only thing about opm earth is that it’s name is earth. It has a clumped up continent of civilization and an abandoned continent on the other side. Literally just water and land is the only similarity between OPM earth and real earth.
Eh. Amai Mask's explanation of history to Saitama heavily suggested that it was supposed to be a future version of Earth. Kind of like with Adventure Time.

Apparently, that kind of thing will happen a few hundred million years from now.

But, I also have to say that this hasn't been established in the manga. It's webcomic-only as of yet.

Apparently, that kind of thing will happen a few hundred million years from now.

But, I also have to say that this hasn't been established in the manga. It's webcomic-only as of yet.
Wouldn’t the sun have exploded by then? Or the planet would have been ran out of minerals by then?

The planet's minerals will actually be replenished by then.

Also, the sun take will over a hundred million years to even receive a slight increase in luminosity. Billions to reach dangerous levels and engulf planets. Trillions to decay.

Edit: It'll take quadrillions of years for the sun to decay, and it's the fossil fuels that will be replenished in hundreds of millions of years. The Earth's minerals won't come back, but that's assuming they've run out to begin with.

Last edited:
After seeing the third page I am convinced that "God" was involved in Orochi's first comeback as well since he was seemingly watching him

Using the current vs battle wiki ratings, how would the Alien Invaders arc gone if all the S class heroes were actually trying and serious (as in, Tatsumaki actually steps in to one shot Melzargard instead of watching for five minutes, Darkshine actually does something, etc etc), and there’s no Saitama?

Genos gets his current gear. Timeline be damned.

Reddit post removed simply for making a discussion post on whether Tatsumaki tanked or dodged Psykorochi’s blast. Never change, r/OnePunchMan.

I think she tanked it, but just the initial blast, when it crossed the continent Tatsumaki was still in the same place, so she hadn't moved, while the beam had.

Of course she tanked it. Some people only say she dodged it because it makes her actually insanely durable and they can’t accept that reality, and Boros lovers downplay it at all cost because BOROS IS GOD NO ONE CAN EVEN SCRATCH BOROS BESIDES SAITAMA AND GAROU REEEEEEEE.

But that’s just Reddit.

People complaiming that Manga Golden Sperm and Platinum Sperm are “underwhelming” is funny. As if “failed to harm, and then almost got one shot, almost dead Tatsumaki and then died” is somehow impressive as a feat.

Also, is current manga Garou, “awakened Garou”? He’s awake, and he’s using his God Slayer attacks, so… he seems awakened, just not as strong as his webcomic version yet. Maybe something is going to happen and he goes back to full rabid monster mode. Probably Orochi related.

Of course she tanked it.
Actually, she partially tanked it, because she doesn't accompany the contient slice, just stays still while it moves past her. Not that it matters tho, because she later stops a more powerful attack effortlessly.

Some people only say she dodged it because it makes her actually insanely durable and they can’t accept that reality, and Boros lovers downplay it at all cost because BOROS IS GOD NO ONE CAN EVEN SCRATCH BOROS BESIDES SAITAMA AND GAROU REEEEEEEE.
That's just you hating Boros or loving Tatsumaki too much. Don't blame them. Even if she is tanking the full power of Neuron Pyskos, that doesn't mean she is necessarily stronger than Boros. It is just unknown, given that both scale way above Orochi.

People complaiming that Manga Golden Sperm and Platinum Sperm are “underwhelming” is funny. As if “failed to harm, and then almost got one shot, almost dead Tatsumaki and then died” is somehow impressive as a feat.
They complain because ONE stated Tatsumaki only if at full power and healthy would be able to beat GS.

Also, is current manga Garou, “awakened Garou”? He’s awake, and he’s using his God Slayer attacks, so… he seems awakened, just not as strong as his webcomic version yet. Maybe something is going to happen and he goes back to full rabid monster mode. Probably Orochi related.
No. Garou was also awake like he is now in the webcomic. He hasn't completed his Monsterfication

Back