• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wot.
You made up a statement that doesn’t exist. I’m not going to make up your statements for you. Do your own work. XD

ONE never said Tatsumaki needs full power to take down Golden Sperm. End of story. That statement doesn’t exist.
Here is the nonexistent statement from ONE, whether you think it means Tatsumaki needs to be 100% to definitely win or not is up to you but regardless it's an outdated statement since current Tatsumaki can beat GS with less than 1% of her power.

If Tatsumaki was in perfect shape, then against Golden Sperm it would be victory.

T/N: It's hard to interpret the nuances from a single quote, but what ONE said was "タツマキが万全なら黄金精子に勝てる" He never specified how much difficulty she would have, but he did use the term "万全" (literally "ten thousand completeness"), a phrase that means "in perfect condition" shape, so having that emphasis would imply medium difficulty.

From the OPM wiki

but regardless it's an outdated statement since current Tatsumaki can beat GS with less than 1% of her power.
It’s less that it’s outdated and moreso that it refers to the webcomic.

Cause y’know, Golden Sperm didn’t exist in the manga when that statement was made.

Instead of GS like in WC. Perhaps in the manga Orochi will get his ass whooped before Garou completes his monsterisation.
That'd be pretty cool ngl. Orochi being the one to push Garou into his awakened form via a rematch between the two.

ENW gets whooped by Saitama later probably, like in the webcomic

Last edited:
That'd be pretty cool ngl. Orochi being the one to push Garou into his awakened form via a rematch between the two.

ENW gets whooped by Saitama later probably
Flashy is going to get a sword from the Ocean and showcase how strong he is with the blade, and of course, the Ninjas upscale.
271489114_400641115192168_1423463856571531519_n.jpg

I think the way I’m about to do it is much better, but even if this gets anything over city level it’ll only scale to Rover… who else would it upgrade?
Garou straight up had no effect on it, when Bang and Bomb used their combined technique on them, which is vastly higher than their normal powers, he was weakened and he wasn’t even harmed by it.
So far no one scales to Rover

I think the way I’m about to do it is much better, but even if this gets anything over city level it’ll only scale to Rover… who else would it upgrade?
Garou straight up had no effect on it, when Bang and Bomb used their combined technique on them, which is vastly higher than their normal powers, he was weakened and he wasn’t even harmed by it.
So far no one scales to Rover
i feel like only Garou, PS, and FF would scale for now tbh.

i feel like only Garou, PS, and FF would scale for now tbh.
Yeah, there’s literally no reason for them to be weaker than Rover but you know how scaling works. Until we get some statements or a direct feat, they’d be weaker than Rover if this feat is impressive.

For this I’m going to measure the size of the floor Saitama is on, then count how many floors extend upwards until I can’t count anymore, and since shockwaves expand from a center point, equal on all sides like a circle, I should be able to multiply this by 2. For the height. Then I’ll just treat it like a cylinder since that is easier.

For this I’m going to measure the size of the floor Saitama is on, then count how many floors extend upwards until I can’t count anymore, and since shockwaves expand from a center point, equal on all sides like a circle, I should be able to multiply this by 2. For the height. Then I’ll just treat it like a cylinder since that is easier.
That’d be more reasonable than just straight up assuming 30,000 meters, despite us not having anything indicating that

Here is the nonexistent statement from ONE, whether you think it means Tatsumaki needs to be 100% to definitely win or not is up to you but regardless it's an outdated statement since current Tatsumaki can beat GS with less than 1% of her power.

If Tatsumaki was in perfect shape, then against Golden Sperm it would be victory.

T/N: It's hard to interpret the nuances from a single quote, but what ONE said was "タツマキが万全なら黄金精子に勝てる" He never specified how much difficulty she would have, but he did use the term "万全" (literally "ten thousand completeness"), a phrase that means "in perfect condition" shape, so having that emphasis would imply medium difficulty.

From the OPM wiki
Exactly. The statement that guy said, doesn’t exist.

ONE never said full power. He just said “if she was healthy, she wins” and makes no mention of difficulty.

As it stands Tatsumaki one shots Golden Sperm while default dancing.

Back