• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think it's explicitly stated anywhere that to break one's own limiter, (not just surpassing their limits but literally destroying and removing their physical boundaries like Saitama did) they need to "die". For Saitama, he seemed to have just reached the pinnacle of his limitations before getting beaten down to the point where he was in a corner, and in that state, he was able to get through the last hurdle, but he definitely didn't reach a point of technical death in that battle, although he probably would have, had the fight gone on.

Aren’t these little specks larger than Boros’ entire ship? And Tatsumaki tanked this attack??

And yet some people believe Tatsumaki can’t even take down Boros’ ship, or “gets one shot” by ARMOURED Boros...
mostly redditors.

When did Garou tank that attack? I genuinely don't remember.

Are you referring to him almost getting killed by the rubble Tatsumaki's spinning top created?

Half-Serious: a databook lists Bang and Flashy as a 10 in speed, while Tatsumaki is 9. Both of them are Relativistic yet Tatsumaki is only massively hypersonic. She can react to Psykorochi’s beams which cross the earth in what seems like an instant, and is only 1 point below the relativistic fighters, shouldn’t she be at least sub-relativistic?

Bang shouldn't scale to Relativistic tbh. Garou apparently became massively faster when his real eye was exposed. Bomb was also able to keep up with their movements in the Bang-Garou fight.

Also why does Boros get: “At least Massively Hypersonic(Superior to Orochi), possibly FTL (Saitama viewed Boros as an impressive foe while treated the likes of Geryuganshoop as a joke)”

while Orochi: “At least Massively Hypersonic (Easily superior to the likes of Garou. Geryuganshoop has little to no chance of besting him, even with help from Groribas and Melzalgald.”

Should he not also get “possibly FTL” because Geryuganshoop is stated to be pretty much fodder to him?

Bang shouldn't scale to Relativistic tbh. Garou apparently became massively faster when his real eye was exposed. Bomb was also able to keep up with their movements.
Where does “Garou became massively faster after his eye was exposed” come from?

Doesnt that mean Bomb scales too? Bomb is no joke. He fought Garou too. He’s an equal to Bang, if not a little weaker, they just have different techniques.

Bomb only scales to base Bang, but my point is Bang even with AB should not scale to the speed Garou used to combat FF and Platinum S.

Bomb's eyes could follow the fight between Garou and Bang, that's his reaction speed.
Given that he was watching from a distance, I'm not sure that's sufficient. Wouldn't it have to be shown that his eyes could follow them while in combat and up close?

Bomb only scales to base Bang, but my point is Bang even with AB should not scale to the speed Garou used to combat FF and Platinum S.
But Bomb could fight Garou and watch their fight without being noticeably blitz’d by the speed. Is that not consistent?

Also where’s the proof Garou became noticeably faster after his fight with Bang?

“Garou became much faster after his eye was revealed”

Performs a subsonic/supersonic feat

???

If anything, shouldn’t his eye reveal make him weaker, since his strong monster body is coming apart? Why would be increase in speed severalfold from a single punch??

But Bomb could fight Garou and watch their fight without being noticeably blitz’d by the speed. Is that not consistent?
Garou used Awakened Breath to fight Bang. Bomb even notes Garou's increased power sheerly because he can now keep up.

As for Bomb being able to see them, he can be much slower than Bang and still see him. It's definitely not a gap of tens of times, but it doesn't have to be a small gap.

Can someone tell me where thousands of km range come from for Tatsumaki? Is it because she is superior esper to Psykorochi? Because meteor feat is non-canon.

Given that he was watching from a distance, I'm not sure that's sufficient. Wouldn't it have to be shown that his eyes could follow them while in combat and up close?
He knew when Bang should use his old fighting style to gain the upper hand against Garou. He even said "there" or "this is your chance". It is clear that he could keep up with their movements.

0148-020.png

Genos said Psykorochi had “immeasurable energy levels!”

Genos doesn’t say the same for current Garou.

Reddit:

Also the fact Flashy Flash is physically keeping up and trading blows with both Garou and Platinum Sperm, both are above Darkshine by a good amount, is pretty damn impressive.

Last edited:
Back