• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Inb4 the next 10 chapters have 100% extremely consistent 9-C to 9-A feats and the verse gets a gargantuan downgrade.
Saitama says something along the lines of "I don't think I could destroy an entire building"

Flashy Flash saying Awakened Garou "moves even faster than a car!"

An interview with ONE says "Boros' final attack could have destroyed an entire car!"

And to top it all off, Murata has to redraw the entire manga to fit this narrative, delaying the Awakened Garou fight to 2025.

Saitama says something along the lines of "I don't think I could destroy an entire building"

An interview with ONE says "Boros' final attack could have destroyed an entire car!"

And to top it all off, Murata has to redraw the entire manga to fit this narrative, delaying the Awakened Garou fight to 2025.
This sounds like an incredibly terrifying nightmare

I hate how this can probably come true

Why does Tatsumaki have regeneration on her profile based off one panel, when in much later chapters she’s shown to still very much to be bleeding and not healed whatsoever?

Clearly she’s just using her power to band-aid her wounds, not heal them. Or Murata just doesn’t want to draw blood in every single panel.

Also, Melzargard is an absolute dumby dumb.

An almost completely immortal being… playing defence for 90% of his fight, losing most of his balls, before realising that he does a LOT better just going full attack mode.

I guess more heads doesn’t mean more brains.

I think there were two calcs for it, but neither got approved
Jasonsith looked at my calculation and told me to divide not by 2, but by 3. This will give a little less, but maybe he will accept it (One of my ends is low FTL).

Also Jasonsith and TherefirCalc told me to add PE ends in the AP calculation. This gives much smaller results, but still large enough to increase their AP.

“Released Boros can one shot Tatsumaki! He moves so fast he melts his ship with sheer speed!!”

Where did this “melts ship with sheer speed” headcanon come from and why is it so popular?

Why does Tatsumaki have regeneration on her profile based off one panel, when in much later chapters she’s shown to still very much to be bleeding and not healed whatsoever?

Clearly she’s just using her power to band-aid her wounds, not heal them. Or Murata just doesn’t want to draw blood in every single panel.

Also, bump.

“Released Boros can one shot Tatsumaki! He moves so fast he melts his ship with sheer speed!!”

Where did this “melts ship with sheer speed” headcanon come from and why is it so popular?
Oh no... He came back.

Released Boros is possibly FTL anyway scaling from Geryuganshoop. So yes he likely blitzes Tatsumaki and one shots her before she can even put up a psychic shield.

Ah, right. The statement by not-the-creator-nor-writer who says in the exact same paragraph that he needs to talk to ONE about it talking about a feat Boros doesn’t really even scale to (except maybe with Meteoric Burst).

But that’s beside the point and I wasn’t even talking about that. Just the “he melts things with sheer speed”, which never happened.

Jasonsith looked at my calculation and told me to divide not by 2, but by 3. This will give a little less, but maybe he will accept it (One of my ends is low FTL).

Also Jasonsith and TherefirCalc told me to add PE ends in the AP calculation. This gives much smaller results, but still large enough to increase their AP.
Neat

It's MB. Released is only At least MHS. Plus that's anime only, which we don't use, and MB is the one who moves so fast he melts things. You're getting the forms wrong

According to Boros, his species has the greatest healing in the universe. Would that be enough to upscale his regeneration from Melzalgald's? Or should it be a more clear statement since it can be interpreted in many ways(such as it is the best because it is faster or it doesn't depend on a marble)?
I'm pretty sure both are already high mid so it really ain't much

Melzalgald is low-high. Black Sperm is low-high as well but I think Earthly beings don't count. Anime Boros seems to be low-high but unfortunately it is anime only.

Speaking of regeneration, Tats probably shouldn’t have it on her profile.

Also I never saw Black Sperm having the ability to regenerate; just to split and re-form. He isn’t healing, just dropping more “him” all over the place and reshaping the damage.

Yeah, it's more really good duplication than actual regen

Seems fine I suppose

According to Boros, his species has the greatest healing in the universe. Would that be enough to upscale his regeneration from Melzalgald's? Or should it be a more clear statement since it can be interpreted in many ways(such as it is the best because it is faster)?
That statement isn't good enough for upscaling.

Boros and Melzargard have two very different kinds of healing, too.

Boros heals like Zombieman, but he can speed it up with regen.

Melzargard has apparently infinite healing since he doesn’t need energy to do it, and he puts himself back together rather than grow new flesh to heal.

So.

Also should pre-training Saitama have type 2 immortality due to having to survive death and whatnot to break his limiter?

This seems to be a trend throughout all the limit breakers in the series as well.

Last edited:
That's a hard statement to really apply. Psykos wasn't in the real world, she was seeing an illusion. It's hard to say if God literally stopped time in general. Although it is noted by Blast that time in the place God took Saitama and co. to was slowed down, to such an extent that everything happening since the Tatsumaki spear to last chapter happened in the same length of time as the conversation they had in the dimension and Blast beginning to take them back. Nothing directly implies that was a result of God's power, but having that on top of this statement would indeed at least suggest God might have time manipulation. I could see grounds for a "possibly" on his page, but I'd rather not add it as it's mostly speculative and would probably result in a drawn out argument if a revision were to be made.

Back