• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can agree with the new ability part, but putting more emphasis to kill opponents doesn't really increase his strength as such.

He'd have to be quite a lot stronger to scale to a Dragon level, and MB is faster so I doubt he's that much stronger.

I'm pretty sure that it's not particularly that he got stronger, but that he is now putting his full strength into his attacks, which lacked the intent to kill behind them before. And because he didn't have the intent to kill, he wasn't putting his full strength into them previously.
That could be the case.
Yeah, but mid-Demon level to Dragon level?
I mean...

I'd just say Melz's tendril attacks are weaker than his other blows, like what he hit Iaian with and attempted to kill PPP with.

Melzalgald did worse against base Metal Bat and PPP than many demons would do. If these two scale to Low 7-B, so do guys like Free-Hugger and Baquma.

I think it's more likely that they were either getting a fraction of Melzalgald's full power (taking on individual tendrils at angles) than they are approaching dragon level AP and dura at that point in time. Seems to me like PPP was about to get annihilated the moment Melzalgald threw a focused attack at him and MB never got Melzalgald's focus.

The blows he used against PPP and Metal Bat were pathetic compared to his visibly much faster and more destructive hits, regardless of whether he is or isn't merged, like what a single fusee uses against PPP before Bang intervenes.
Isn’t that the 5 head merged form of Melzalgard rather than the unfused form. Also that reminds me why is Melzalgard one shotting Sky King in his merged form description when he did that without merging?

Last edited:
Yeah that’s his normal form not his merged form which has 10 eyes in one head. It’s basically like how Black Speem has multiple copies of himself in him as Black Sperm while Golden Sperm is the fused form with one body.

I mean isn’t the profile specifically calling the 10 eyed one head form the merged form? So shouldn’t the feat just be added to his normal form? LIke Melzalgard is pretty much Black Sperm Lite.

If we're taking the Golden Sperm approach, we could make 1 key with Higher with Fusion, and his merged form as another.

Back