• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That strongly depends on if she was summoning him to take on this person. She never suggests any S-Class killed Gouketsu,
Not assuming who killed Gouketsu doesn't mean it's because she believes none in class S heroes could've done it that also contradict her worries about him being slaughtered by the S class heroes on the way

She didn't have that same worries on EC since she's confident enough that only few heroes can take him down.
And the other monsters were attacked by the Association themselves, while Nyan was sent to recruit.
I don't see any connections here
Plus, they also sent Wolf, Tiger and Demon levels against the Association in various waves. Are they superior to Gouketsu just because they were summoned after him?
When i said "others" I don't mean those fodders i mean the others executive of Monster association such as HE, BC, EC and so on.
The fact is, she just wants as many people as possible because the Hero Association could have trump cards.
Uh
Some of whom she believes can take on EC.
So you agree that the reason why she is worried about him meeting the S heroes on the way is because some of them are capable of bringing EC down?
So if everyone except Gouketsu is an ace, how is he a heavy hitter?
Yeah since when he become the heavy hitter i wonder?
This here scaling is much more whack, especially if you mean all the Cadres by 'the others after it'.
As i said above ^ and no it's not whack you just immediately assumed I'm also talking to those fodders

But alright alright i get it you really do believed that he's stronger than EC, HE, and BS and HE > BS **** it I'm out

Not assuming who killed Gouketsu doesn't mean it's because she believes none in class S heroes could've done it that also contradict her worries about him being slaughtered by the S class heroes on the way
She refers to a trump cards in your panels.

As for being slaughtered by S-Class, she says no such thing, just that he'll have a hard time.
She didn't have that same worries on EC since she's confident enough that only few heroes can take him down.
She said 4 individual heroes could win in single combat. She didn't say multiple S-Classes like with Gouketsu.
I don't see any connections here
Because none of them were sent after the hero specifically. They were sent to do their respective missions, which largely took place before Gouketsu was even killed.
When i said "others" I don't mean those fodders i mean the others executive of Monster association such as HE, BC, EC and so on.
Which is drawing a pretty arbitrary line. Psykos never said any of the monsters she'll send out from now on will be superior to Gouketsu. She also very blatantly doesn't send out monsters anywhere near that power, despite wanting to conserve numbers.
She just wants as many people as possible because the Hero Association might have something powerful. Your scan doesn't suggest that they need people superior to Gouketsu.
So you agree that the reason why she is worried about him meeting the S heroes on the way is because some of them are capable of bringing EC down?
What I agree is that neither of them can wipe out the S-Class heroes like you're trying to claim EC can. Nobody ever said it's specifically because they're powerful enough to take out EC, and Psykos specified multiple heroes.

It's exactly these kinds of leaps in logic that's lead to this scaling.
Yeah since when he become the heavy hitter i wonder?
Since everyone said he was.
As i said above ^ and no it's not whack you just immediately assumed I'm also talking to those fodders
Let's see here. VFU is on par with Darkshine, and significantly more powerful than base Fuhrer to the point of escaping out of Gums. Yet Gouketsu is more powerful than Darkshine, putting him above Fuhrer Ugly, ENW and Gums. Considering that DS is the pillar of the Hero world, he's likely above Nyan too.
But alright alright i get it you really do believed that he's stronger than EC, HE, and BS and HE > BS **** it I'm out
I don't actually care. I just find your points inaccurate. You might even say...worthless.

Also, BS was terrified of HE's energy spheres and wanted to take him off guard to win. So, yeah, he's more powerful.

Last edited:
Like what, can you give a description?
Something like
Refrain from scaling any members of the Monster Association besides Orochi to Gouketsu. Numerous threads have been made on the subject and the conclusion reached is that there's no strong evidence that there's any monster stronger than Gouketsu other than Orochi.
Then add a line about "If new information comes out a CRT can be made to discuss possible scaling changes"/

I feel like the scaling chain isn't even that complex it's just people overcomplicating things more than they should be.

One day I will make a big scaling chain blog so people can finally shut up to clear things up

I will say, EC is probably more powerful than we give him credit for through somewhat vague portrayal and Psykos' beliefs on the Association, but is everyone also forgetting that EC is the reason why everyone's City level to begin with?

Remember that the next time you want to say EC is the most destructive force in two universes.

You called that an inaccurate? You still didn't address* pyskos calling him and his waves as an ordinary means while treating EC and his waves as a special she even use his death as an example to fear the class S heroes but oh well whatever i don't wanted to hear what argument anymore please don't mention me

I did address it, though.
Because none of them were sent after the hero specifically. They were sent to do their respective missions, which largely took place before Gouketsu was even killed.

Which is drawing a pretty arbitrary line. Psykos never said any of the monsters she'll send out from now on will be superior to Gouketsu. She also very blatantly doesn't send out monsters anywhere near that power, despite wanting to conserve numbers.

She just wants as many people as possible because the Hero Association might have something powerful. Your scan doesn't suggest that they need people superior to Gouketsu.

Not really. There was one old calc that tried to do it but it's sketchy.

The only way I could think of translating it would be to find a bullet's surface area and multiply it against the average surface area of a fist.

Is Atomic Samurai's reaction speed calcable from this?
p_18.png

PPP should get "At Least Low 7-B" for being able to block attacks from Merged Melz.

Metal Bat should also be "At least Low 7-B, higher with Fighting Spirit," for the same reason.
Metal Bat doesn’t seem to be blocking anything there, neutral on PPP.

It creates terrible scaling, like bumping Bug God, RR and Garou up to Dragon levels of power.

Anyway, Metal Bat is hardly blocking anything in that scan. He's just glancing his bat along a tendril.

Back