• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He said there's several people stronger than Bakuzan. It's in an anime guide book that there's said to be comparable monsters.
Either way it is stated that there are comparable beings. And IIRC Bakuzan later on said there are stronger monsters than Gouketsu
I know exactly what you're saying, my point was just that you can apply this type of logic to anything.
Ann I am saying why it can't be used to anything since in one case she got further weakened while she didn't in the other.
Doesn't really matter, her powers were f**ked and functioning sporadically.
There is no mention of the latter. And the former is reason why she couldn't finish cadres off instantly. But she could still perform 6-C feat.
And every single hero that fought and utterly annihilated him, including Metal Bat.
When did they say it would kill them? I reread that part and couldn't find anything.
Each of which were still capable of damaging him.
Fair
If he was durable enough to survive an attack capable of killing all those heroes, it'd have done nothing.
My point is that it wouldn't kill them. It is just what Melzalgald thought.
That's just a terrible point. It's like claiming getting hit by a golf ball with a force of 10 joules is the equivalent of getting slashed by a blade with 10 joules behind it.
My point was that it would make damaging him easier which means he would not be 6-C anyway.
Iaian had trouble cutting through Demon levels.
Fair.
Or the regenerator can survive these kinds of attacks, which is actually demonstrated in the manga.
No, I meant cutting Melzalgald is an outlier for Iaian.
Still doesn't prove your point.
I know.

In the worst case, I still think Bang should get something like "at most 6-C with WSRSF"

Last edited:
Either way it is stated that there are comparable beings. And IIRC Bakuzan later on said there are stronger monsters than Gouketsu
The problem is that Gouketsu never said such a thing. He just said Orochi was, not multiple monsters.
He was most likely referring to Orochi, because that is the only other time Gouketsu talked about another monster being comparable/stronger than himself.

PPP should get "At Least Low 7-B" for being able to block attacks from Merged Melz.

Metal Bat should also be "At least Low 7-B, higher with Fighting Spirit," for the same reason.

I don't think Iaian being unscathed is an outlier. Wasn't the explosion City Block Level+ per square meter when it hit HA headquarters? I don't think it would be much higher than that when it hit Iaian and he is already 8-A

Also, is it possible to calc how fast AS is for being able to react and move a bit before the volley hit him?

Since the bullets are High Hypersonic, this could probably yield MHS or MHS+.

I mean if it was going to kill Metal Bat or Atomic Samurai, Puri, Bang, all of whom scale above him, how could he survive it, and even without a scratch?

I don't think Iaian being unscathed is an outlier. Wasn't the explosion City Block Level+ per square meter when it hit HA headquarters? I don't think it would be much higher than that when it hit Iaian and he is already 8-A
Depending on where Iaian was, he could've taken a direct hit from a bomb, and each of those are 7-A+.

In one non-canon source, and Bakuzan is getting all his info from Gouketsu, who merely claimed Orochi was stronger.
Ann I am saying why it can't be used to anything since in one case she got further weakened while she didn't in the other.
Can you repeat that? I can't understand it.
There is no mention of the latter.
Her powers were disrupted. At one point, she just had a semi-conscious shield that BS planned to pop.
And the former is reason why she couldn't finish cadres off instantly.
Exactly. She's reduced to an infinitesimal amount of power. If she were at anywhere near the power she used at A-City, would she not simply flatten Gums, someone who struggled to overpower TTM?
But she could still perform 6-C feat.
According to you, not the manga.
When did they say it would kill them? I reread that part and couldn't find anything.
If you're talking about the volley, his plan is to kill the heroes, although I guess Bang could be exempt since he didn't really know his power.

But you misunderstood my point here. I was saying that even Metal Bat can blow him apart.
My point is that it wouldn't kill them. It is just what Melzalgald thought.
It's definitely portrayed that way. Tatsumaki has to save them.
My point was that it would make damaging him easier which means he would not be 6-C anyway.
My point was that he wouldn't scale that far below 6-C anyway.
No, I meant cutting Melzalgald is an outlier for Iaian.
It's not, my boi is just a glass cannon. Face obvious facts.
In the worst case, I still think Bang should get something like "at most 6-C with WSRFS"
You're not getting that in the best case.

Also, is it possible to calc how fast AS is for being able to react and move a bit before the volley hit him?

Since the bullets are High Hypersonic, this could probably yield MHS or MHS+.
PPP should get "At Least Low 7-B" for being able to block attacks from Merged Melz.

Metal Bat should also be "At least Low 7-B, higher with Fighting Spirit," for the same reason.
Thoughts?

Do you guys think this could be possibly use to scale EC above Gouketsu? She treated the first division: Gouketsu along with Cockroach-man & DOS as an ordinary means while treated EC and the others as an ace/trump card (And before someone make an argument that he is also one of those ace she is talking about, he is blatantly not hence he was deployed first before the others, along with Cockroach-man and DOS) she is even worried that Gouketsu might've meet heroes on the way while leaving EC alone, is not, since she believed "only few" heroes can take him down and now this is even more interesting since she used EC death as an example to fear the heroes despite knowing Gouketsu just died recently and the Genos statement what's the correct translation for it?

I thought you were referring to weakened Tats, whom I was referring to with the whole sporadic powers thing.

We're both losing track, it seems.

Do you guys think this could be possibly use to scale EC above Gouketsu? She treated the first division: Gouketsu along with Cockroach-man & DOS as an ordinary means while treated EC and the others as an ace/trump card (And before someone make an argument that he is also one of those ace she is talking about, he is blatantly not hence he was deployed first before the others, along with Cockroach-man and DOS) she is even worried that Gouketsu might've meet heroes on the way while leaving EC alone, is not, since she believed "only few" heroes can take him down and now this is even more interesting since she used EC death as an example to fear the heroes despite knowing Gouketsu just died recently and the Genos statement what's the correct translation for it?
Neutral, leaning towards agreeing

She treated the first division: Gouketsu along with Cockroach-man & DOS as an ordinary means while treated EC and the others as an ace/trump card (And before someone make an argument that he is also one of those ace she is talking about, he is blatantly not hence he was deployed first before the others, along with Cockroach-man and DOS) she is even worried that Gouketsu might've meet heroes on the way while leaving EC alone, is not, since she believed "only few" heroes can take him down and now this is even more interesting since she used EC death as an example to fear the heroes despite knowing Gouketsu just died recently and the Genos statement what's the correct translation for it?
EC was dead by the time of that second panel, and Gouketsu would no longer be an option. Additionally, Orochi, Hellfire Flame and Psykos repeatedly refers to both of them as big losses and heavy hitters.
Why though? There is still nothing against meteor scaling
I forgot about that.

Anyway, this meteor scaling of which you speak is cursed and terrible.

Can someone tell me if speed can be upscaled? Beacuse Psykorochi is only 1.2× away from sub-relativistic and Genos seems to be faster than Psykorochi's attacks

EC was dead by the time of that second panel,
I know but i think he is one of those as he stated ordinary means isn't enough after all *Then proceed to summoned EC and the others after it
Gouketsu would no longer be an option.
He is never been an option to begin with pyskos herself isn't confident she can use him to wipe the class S heroes
Additionally, Orochi, Hellfire Flame and Psykos repeatedly refers to both of them as big losses and heavy hitters.
Uh uh ?

No matter how you look at it the current tiering is pure Garbage i know you guys just can't find a way to scale them and shit but still...

I know but i think he is one of those as he stated ordinary means isn't enough after all *Then proceed to summoned EC and the others after it
That strongly depends on if Psykos was summoning him to take on this person, which she wasn't. It was just to retrieve Garou and bolster their ranks. Also, she never suggests any S-Class killed Gouketsu, and the other monsters were attacked by the Association themselves, while Nyan was sent to recruit.

The Monster Association sent Wolf, Tiger and powerful Demon levels (including ones on par with and stronger than DSK) against the Association in various waves. Are they superior to Gouketsu just because they were summoned after him to attack the Association?

The fact is, she just wants as many people as possible because the Hero Association could have trump cards.
He is never been an option to begin with pyskos herself isn't confident she can use him to wipe the class S heroes
Some of whom she believes can take on EC, which were coincidentally the same heroes Genos believed would be needed to go after Gouketsu.
So if everyone except Gouketsu is an ace, how is he a heavy hitter?
No matter how you look at it the current tiering is pure Garbage i know you guys just can't find a way to scale them and shit but still...
This here scaling is much more whack, especially if you mean all the Cadres by 'the others after it'.

Last edited:
Back