• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wanted to ask you all something.

So in the subterranean fight in the anime, Saitama actually fights with some interesting form, technique, and acrobatics. He uses precision strikes and seems to actually have some decent knowledge of combat. The fight in the manga is a lot less elaborate, but I don't want to focus on that.

Do you all think of Saitama was to fight 100% seriously he'd be capable of such things in the real world?

Personally, I think Saitama probably got pretty decent at brawling after being a hero throughout his 3 years of training but never gets to/never uses it. Though in the webcomic Garou does say his form is really bad, Saitama obviously wasn't really trying there.
Pretty much agree. The “just a dream” excuse is weak to me. The dude probably knows a lot of fighting techniques from the days he trained his ass off.

This seems weird but should Saitama have Underground Mobility for this -
0008-018.png

That doesn't suggest the inside is more durable, it suggests she can optionally make both sides repellant.

That doesn't suggest the inside is more durable, it suggests she can optionally make both sides repellant.
In the diagram of the "conventional barrier" it straight up says "Energy can pass from inside"

Edit: As Tural pointed out, it also says they were rescued using 2-layered barriers, so that doesn't actually matter here, my mistake.

Last edited:
In the diagram of the "conventional barrier" it straight up says "Energy can pass from inside"
It also says the double-barrier system was used for the heroes. I thought Tural was saying the other side is less durable, or something.
1. I didn't say inside is more durable. I said vice versa.
That's what I meant.

There was a discussion about scaling Gouketsu to the meteor. What was the conclusion? Since the meteor is downgraded it makes more sense to me now.

Btw, has there been any news on the Ground, FF and PS feat? Both in AP and speed.

As well what's the verdict for the whole black sperm multiplier thing?

Sort of.

I'd like to see that evidence, because Bang said Saitama's many times stronger than himself after that feat.

1. Genos compared Gouketsu to Saitama who destroyed the meteor.

2. In OVA Bang was thinking about what would happen if he used his technique against the meteor which means he might think he has a chance against the meteor. This is just a similar situation to the battle against Elder Centipede where Bang just has a disadvantage because of opponent's size.

3. In the same OVA Bang thought he could neutralize Saitama if he caught him off guard. But even with the usage of techniques, 7-B can't neutralize 6-C being. Not to mention, at the end of OVA Bang was questioning what would happen if they fought for real. The only thing which might contradict these thoughts is Bang saying Saitama is much superior to him but that might only refer to physical strength. Not to mention, it might be just in Bang's opinion Bang<<Saitama>>Meteor. Or it can be argued that he might just be 6-C only with WSRFS. Even in the latest chapters he was continuesly redirected one-shot worthy attacks from Garou

4. Bang effortlessly redirected an attack from mutated Fuhrer Ugly who should be somewhat superior to base FU who defeated weakened Tatsumaki who shouldn't be astronomically weaker than when she performed 6-C feat. Otherwise the current ratings imply she got over 10000 times weaker suddenly. Her weaking from 70 gigatons range to 10-20 Gigatons range makes more sense.

5. Unless he wanted to take S-class with himself to afterlife Melzalgald thought he could survive from Boros' ship's bombardment. He can downscale IMO since he should need somewhat similar durability to ship's AP to not have his orbs destroyed and S-class heroes are more durable. It might be argued that he thought S-class would die so this is inconsistent but don't forget that at that point he only had Iaian as reference to human durability. PPP damaging him is kinda a more complicated case.

6. While there is no direct scaling I am pretty sure Geryuganshoop isn't meant to be several times stronger than most of S-class combined. And if I remember correctly all generals were relative in strength.

7. This would be somewhat consistent with Black Sperm multiplier.

Last edited:
Lots of holes here.

Firstly, Gouketsu doesn't scale to anyone. Even the Post-Molt EC thing was removed because the actual translation was different.

Secondly, who says that a half dead Tatsumaki would be even slightly comparable? I think it's completely reasonable for her non-physical and disrupted powers to drop down a few thousand fold, especially since Dragon levels can overwhelm her. You could apply this same logic to say that Fuhrer Ugly is Continent level because you don't believe her weakened power is 1/10000th of her full power.

Third, the volley that she stopped was going to kill Bang and Atomic Samurai.

Fourth, Melz is a glass canon regenerator that can be sliced apart by Iaian and PPP. The volley was explicitly going to kill the heroes, which is why Tats even stepped in.

Fifth, no this would not be consistent with the BS multiplier.

Lots of holes here.

Firstly, Gouketsu doesn't scale to anyone. Even the Post-Molt EC thing was removed because the actual translation was different.
He doesn't scale but didn't Gouketsu say that there are comparable beings to him in MA? I remember that there was a discussion about it but it was undecided which nonsters are meant to be comparable.
Secondly, who says that a half dead Tatsumaki would be even slightly comparable? I think it's completely reasonable for her non-physical and disrupted powers to drop down a few thousand fold, especially since Dragon levels can overwhelm her.
I don't get what you try to say. I am not comparing full power Tatsumaki to weakened Tatsumaki. There was several moments where she took heavy damage. But there wasn't a panel where she got further weakened after performing 6-C feat(MA spear)
You could apply this same logic to say that Fuhrer Ugly is Continent level because you don't believe her weakened power is 1/10000th of her full power.
Again, there were several moments where she got heavily injured. But there wasn't such a moment after throwing MA base.
Third, the volley that she stopped was going to kill Bang and Atomic Samurai.
Did anyone besides Melzalgald mention this? Because I already adressed this in my comment. Melzalgald had no reference to human durability besides Iaian.
Fourth, Melz is a glass canon regenerator that can be sliced apart by Iaian and PPP. The volley was explicitly going to kill the heroes, which is why Tats even stepped in.
I already said the case of PPP is complicated. The first of all, it took him hunderds if not thousands of punches to reduce Melzalgald to that state. Secondly, Melzalgald is 13 meters tall which means PPP's punches would be more similar to piercing damage in this case. And Iaian only uses piercing damage as well. Or it is just an outlier in this case.

Fifth, no this would not be consistent with the BS multiplier.
It would be. It would be in a way that there wouldn't be as much as gap which existed previously

Last edited:
I already said the case of PPP is complicated. The first of all, it took him hunderds if not thousands of punches to reduce Melzalgald to that state
No it didn't. Puri was also able to blow holes in him with each strike.

Also, you saying that it took PPP possibly thousands of strikes to do damage to an unmerged Melz would mean that PPP is far weaker than Iaian, who was able to easily cut Merged Melz with each cut.

He doesn't scale but didn't Gouketsu say that there are comparable beings to him in MA? I remember that there was a discussion about it but it was undecided which nonsters are meant to becomparable.
He said there's several people stronger than Bakuzan. It's in an anime guide book that there's said to be comparable monsters.
I don't get what you try to say. I am not comparing full power Tatsumaki to weakened Tatsumaki. There was several moments where she took heavy damage. But there wasn't a panel where she got further weakened after performing 6-C feat(MA spear)
I know exactly what you're saying, my point was just that you can apply this type of logic to anything. Tats at full power was just an example.
Again, there were several moments she got heavily injured. But there wasn't such a moments after throwing MA base.
Doesn't really matter, her powers were f**ked and functioning sporadically.
Did anyone besides Melzalgald mentioned this? Because I already adressed this in my comment. Melzalgald had no reference to human durability besides Iaian.
And every single hero that fought and utterly annihilated him, including Metal Bat.
The first of all, it took him hunderds if not thousands of punches to reduce Melzalgald to that state.
Each of which were still capable of damaging him. If he was durable enough to survive an attack capable of killing all those heroes, it'd have done nothing.
Secondly, Melzalgald is 13 meters tall which means PPP's punches would be more similar to piercing damage in this case.
That's just a terrible point. It's like claiming getting hit by a golf ball with a force of 10 joules is the equivalent of getting slashed by a blade with 10 joules behind it.

I get that pressure is a thing, but you're pushing it.
And Iaian only uses piercing damage as well.
Iaian had trouble cutting through Demon levels.
Or it is just an outlier in this case.
Or the regenerator can survive these kinds of attacks, which is actually demonstrated in the manga.
It would be. It would be in a way that there wouldn't be as much as gap which existed previously
Still doesn't prove your point.

Last edited:
Also, looking back on this arc, How come Iaian was able to survive the first volley without a single scratch? We know he wasn't inside the HA building, because he says he was in an inn waiting for AS to finish the meeting. So is this just Murata being weird? Or could we possibly find out the amount of the explosion Iaian tanked?

Also, looking back on this arc, How come Iaian was able to survive the first volley without a single scratch? We know he wasn't inside the HA building, because he says he was in an inn waiting for AS to finish the meeting. So is this just Murata being weird? Or could we possibly find out the amount of the explosion Iaian tanked?
^

Back