• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sorry, I stopped typing midway to do something, and came back to post the reply, so I didn't see yours.
All good, what are your thoughts on him scaling above HE? He was there when emperor had the spirit ball as it's biggest.

Although, it's hard to say if he could sense that type of energy since he didn't sense emperors death via God.

All good, what are your thoughts on him scaling above HE? He was there when emperor had the spirit ball as it's biggest.

Although, it's hard to say if he could sense that type of energy since he didn't sense emperors death via God.
If you have some input on the MA high tier scaling (Garou, PS, Flashy, Golden, Atomic, Homeless), please give it on the CRT where that is currently being decided;https://vsbattles.com/threads/homeless-emperor-the-terrible-mystery.129424/#post-4393493.

For those who haven't been following it, Homeless will be getting a slight downgrade to 2 gigatons (from 4 gigatons), making him large mountain level. Atomic Samurai with the sun-blade will scale to 1/35th of this, at 68 megatons (city+ level). Golden Sperm will scale around that as well, and Flashy, PS, and Garou will all be "at least city+ level"

I know haha. I just don't want this hot scaling to get implemented and then people notice a few days after the CRT is concluded, especially if they disagree strongly. Anyone else interested in Platinum, HE, current Garou, Flashy, Sun Blade Atomic and Golden Sperm should also take a look.

p_38.png

Has this ever been calced? Considering how big Boros' ship is, it could actually be a decent feat all things considered.

Nope. As KE cannot be applied in such a feat. The best you gonna get is tier 5 probably.
It's very strange.
Let's imagine a situation. Let's say some Character A throws Jupiter at 80% of the speed of light. It receives the Level Large Star (Throws Jupiter at a speed close to light), as well as a Relativistic + speed.

And there is another character, Character B. He throws Jupiter at 10 times the speed of light. But he gets the Large Planet Level, as well as the speed FTL+.

I think it's obvious that if they were in the same universe, then Character B would be stronger. Because everyone knows that if you can throw a heavy object at a higher speed, then you are stronger. But according to the rules of the site, Character B will be hundreds of millions of times weaker than Character A, although he throws the same mass at a higher speed, he is just faster.

I think it's high time to change it. For example, I don’t know, at a speed higher than light to use 80% of light for the KE formula, CONDITIONALLY, Idk.

It's very strange.
Let's imagine a situation. Let's say some Character A throws Jupiter at 80% of the speed of light. It receives the Level Large Star (Throws Jupiter at a speed close to light), as well as a Relativistic + speed.

And there is another character, Character B. He throws Jupiter at 10 times the speed of light. But he gets the Large Planet Level, as well as the speed FTL+.

I think it's obvious that if they were in the same universe, then Character B would be stronger. Because everyone knows that if you can throw a heavy object at a higher speed, then you are stronger. But according to the rules of the site, Character B will be hundreds of millions of times weaker than Character A, although he throws the same mass at a higher speed, he is just faster.

I think it's high time to change it. For example, I don’t know, at a speed higher than light to use 80% of light for the KE formula, CONDITIONALLY, Idk.
Because using FTL KE actively breaks real life physics and our KE rules. FTL KE is infinite energy or High 3-A.

And if you wanna argue to use FTL KE all I can say to you is good luck lol

Because using FTL KE actively breaks real life physics and our KE rules. FTL KE is infinite energy or High 3-A.

And if you wanna argue to use FTL KE all I can say to you is good luck lol
I'm not a stupid idiot, I know that kinetic energy will be infinite. I am only talking about the fact that when phtl it is worth using subluminal speed for kinetic energy, so that the character's level is not lower than that of those who throw planets at subluminal speed.

I think we could just scale higher

Throws a rock at 99% SoL = 7-C (For example)

Throws a rock at FTL = At least 7-C

Not a matter of calcing FTL KE, just scaling it higher then Rel+ KE since it was portrayed as superior

They could hurt him without weapons. That's why they scaled. I don't remember if there was even a thread for that. Unless FF is Glasscanon, they will scale to him.

They could hurt him without weapons. That's why they scaled. I don't remember if there was even a thread for that. Unless FF is Glasscanon, they will scale to him.
I don't have problems with them scaling (they should long ago), but you guys should avoid adding such upgrades without a CRT or at least a discussion, upgrading them and THEN debating is completely unfair with the opposite side, as it turns the burden of proof

You even risk being reported

With that said

Flame and Wind >>>>>>>> S Class minus Blast and Flash 🗿

I don't have problems with them scaling (they should long ago), but you guys should avoid adding such upgrades without a CRT or at least a discussion, upgrading them and THEN debating is completely unfair with the opposite side, as it turns the burden of proof

You even risk being reported
I like adding upgrades without CRTs though.
With that said

Flame and Wind >>>>>>>> S Class minus Blast and Flash 🗿
Flame and Wind could've clapped Darkshine and Golden Sperm fr
HF: What about Tatsumaki?

GW: Blitz and one-shot her instantly the moment we see her -
0090-045.png

Flashy literally said that Flame's and Wind's biggest mistake was fighting him right at the beggining, because the other heroes would've problems with their speed. Going by what FF did in 155, yeah, those guys were a big problem

Consistency is consistency I guess, now I wonder what would happen if Flame and Wind were alongside the Cadres for the current fight at the surface

As I see it, Atomic Samurai and other heroes are no longer thousands of times faster than sound. Now, their speed is hundreds of Machs.

Hmm, if you calculated his AP through the ball of the Homeless Emperor, why not calculate his speed? He made dozens of cuts before the ball traveled a distance equal to his outstretched arm. Prior to that, this ball flew at the speed of the MHS.

GS should fully scale to HE’s Genki-
Dama.
It’s like saying Character A had to punch Character B 40 times to defeat him meaning Character A only scales to 1/40 of Character B. Or can someone explain why not?

Also AS cut right through HE’s Genki Dama with a single slash like it was butter. The other slashes simply dispersed it.

Back