• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theory but what if saitama is stuck in 1 giant time loop? Strong foes keep appearing and saitama suddenly becomes stronger and beats them. Then one day saitama sees there's no one on earth who can fight him, so he and a few others build a ship and go to other planets to fight. Saitama and his crew look different and saitama notices he can regenerate. After years of fighting, he forgot who he was. He took on the title as dominator of the universe and using IRL theory, he traveled FTL and went back in time. A great seer told him of the power, and he went to fight it to satisfy his boredom. And thus, the loop starts again.
monkax.gif

Theory but what if saitama is stuck in 1 giant time loop? Strong foes keep appearing and saitama suddenly becomes stronger and beats them. Then one day saitama sees there's no one on earth who can fight him, so he and a few others build a ship and go to other planets to fight. Saitama and his crew look different and saitama notices he can regenerate. After years of fighting, he forgot who he was. He took on the title as dominator of the universe and using IRL theory, he traveled FTL and went back in time. A great seer told him of the power, and he went to fight it to satisfy his boredom. And thus, the loop starts again.
Galaxy brain take

Actually crazy though that Garou Vs. Saitama is right around the corner in the manga. Hell, considering how many pages this next chapter might have, if Murata REALLY wants to rush through it, we could be seeing the start of the fight at the end of this chapter. And if Murata does indeed follow the 2 week schedule, it'll be on the 31st, which is (technically) new years. Starting the new year off with Saitama Vs. Awakened Garou would be perfect, and I could definitely see that being the direction Murata is going with.

Honestly the main reason I'm so hyped aside from the fact that we're probably gonna get some crazy feats is just for more evidence to argue that Saitama isn't unbeatable.

You want Saitama to be beatable? I'd prefer the opposite honestly. If Saitama is somewhat close to Garou, that puts a definitive cap on the strength of the universe where most of the god-tiers are relative. I like most of the powerscale being relatively grounded, but I want Saitama vs. God to be insane. Given how casually Saitama destroyed Garou at the end of their fight it seems to me like he wasn't trying all that hard.

You want Saitama to be beatable? I'd prefer the opposite honestly. If Saitama is somewhat close to Garou, that puts a definitive cap on the strength of the universe where most of the god-tiers are relative. I like most of the powerscale being relatively grounded, but I want Saitama vs. God to be insane. Given how casually Saitama destroyed Garou at the end of their fight it seems to me like he wasn't trying all that hard.
I'm pretty sure Murata stated that Saitama still trains

I don't want Garou to be necessarily relative, at least not in any quantifiable way. But Saitama being unbeatable would mean he can never get the fight he craves. Which would not only be sad, but I just don't see the series ending without him needing to go all out at least once.

Keep in mind that boros speed somewhat caught saitama off guard a bit
Garou countering Saitama also surprised him in a similar fashion.

Every time I read Saitama Vs. Garou in the WC it never ceases to be amazing, even with the art quality. I can only imagine what it's gonna be like in the manga, especially considering how much it'll likely dwarf this last chapter with Garou V PS V FF.

Imagine if, when Garou starts to contemplate what else he needs to beat Saitama, and begins jumping around, he makes another constellation that far surpasses all the ones in his fight with the other two. I could see that happening as well.

I don't want Garou to be necessarily relative, at least not in any quantifiable way. But Saitama being unbeatable would mean he can never get the fight he craves. Which would not only be sad, but I just don't see the series ending without him needing to go all out at least once.
I don't think he ever should get the fight that he craves, I think he should come to the realization it's not a goal worth staking your sense of self-worth upon when he beats God. His interactions with King show that even if it were possible, it's not necessarily the right path. Saitama needs to strive to be the perfect hero, not to get a satisfying fight. And as far as becoming the perfect hero is concerned, he has a long way to go. Besides, there are other things worth investing in around him, Saitama's emotional apathy is partially due to him undervaluing the things he has in his life right now (in addition to anything caused directly by losing his limiter).

Okay guys, now I'm curious, let's play a little game

I'll list the 5 stats and you'll give me what tier you want End of Series Saitama to have and the feat that he did or upscales to. I'll try something realistic going by OPM's standards until now

Attack Potency: Solar System level (If OPM keeps things on Earth, good ideas would be statements about God's power shaking something, maybe "shook the stars" which would likely end around 4-B, or "God's Resurrection will shake the Universe", which would be 4-A, those are high and easy to portray)

Speed: Massively FTL (Since S Class like Flash are already Rel+ and people like Blast can make him look slow, I think anything less than this would be meh, since I'm working with the assumption that OPM keeps things on Earth -and the fact that Saitama can't last long in space- it would be a feat related to God's Size, having Planet-sized forms that still keep his speed in proportion. I already saw calcs related to this giving them speeds at this level, Saitama would react to this and thus scale. One other form to give them even MFTL+ would be using God's Spatial Manipulation, if he could somehow remove the space between his attacks and Saitama, it could force him to dodge at really high speeds, this type of feat could even give them Infinite attack speed -for God- and solid Infinite for Saitama, assuming he dodged an attack that "had the space between it and Saitama reduced to Zero". In Vampire Hunter D there is a guy that used Space Hax to create an Infinite distance between him and D, and D just literally crosses and reaches him, something similar could also happen between God and Saitama, with even a chance of comedy moment with Saitama literally just saying "hey, I'm here already")

Lifting Strength: At least Class Y (God would have a Planet-like form and Saitama would still push him back)

Striking Strength: Scales to AP

Durability: Also scales to AP

Ur turn guys

Attack Potency: Planet level to universe level, maybe high universal or universal+ at best (I think God will be the final villain as many others have guessed, and I think that God will either be the creator of Earth, or the creator of the universe, which may be anywhere from the observable universe in size, to maybe infinite, or if there's a statement implying God also created the space and time of the universe, maybe universal+ at best, although even a statement of him creating the universe might be universal+, depends on the standards)

Speed: FTL+ to MFTL+ (Again, scaling from God, who I think will be anywhere from FTL+ to MFTL+ depending on if he's planet level or absurdly above that)

Lifting Strength: Class Z or Class Y (Saitama moving the moon or a planet with nothing but brute strength is something I could totally see happening, especially the moon. He could also scale to God, who's size might be big enough to straddle the moon if that wasn't an exaggerated version of him seen by Homeless Emperor)

Striking Strength: As you said, scales to AP

Durability: Same as above

Also, I think Saitama will gain a **** ton of resistances from God. I think God, regardless of if he's planet level or something in the universal range, will be super haxed, especially because there are VERY few OPM characters with any hax at all. So for the final villain to be the most haxed character would be fitting.

Also, I just realized, acid resistance was never given to Saitama? So this is another Toppo Vs. Jiren case where VFU can beat Saitama due to how this wiki only views objective evidence as relevant? Saitama should at least have a "likely" or "possibly", lol.

Attack Potency: Multi Galaxy level+ (Was able to contend with a weakened God, who was able to destroy thousand of Galaxies with a swipe of his hands). at least Universe level with strongest attacks (Defeated Full Powered God, who destroyed a universe in an alternate dimension.)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Vastly superior to Tatsumaki, who was able to save the Fubuki group from Mars by pulling them back to Earth in under 2 seconds. Able to dodge attacks from God)

Lifting Strength: At least Multi-Galactic

Striking Strength:
Scales to AP

Attack Potency: Multi Galaxy level+ (Was able to contend with a weakened God, who was able to destroy thousand of Galaxies with a swipe of his hands). at least Universe level with strongest attacks (Defeated Full Powered God, who destroyed a universe in an alternate dimension.)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Vastly superior to Tatsumaki, who was able to save the Fubuki group from Mars by pulling them back to Earth in under 2 seconds. Able to dodge attacks from God)

Striking Strength:
Scales to AP

that rickroll won't get me, I'm superior

unknown.png

Striking Strength:
Scales to AP

Ill do one better

Attack Potency: Low Multiverse possibly Multiverse level (Blast has to travel to multiple universes to stop God from forming pacts with other beings. God is stated to be connected to hundreds of thousands of universes.) At least Low Complex Multiverse Level (Gods true self is said to be in a higher plane. Blast who is able to move on a 4-D axis was not able to comprehend Gods true self.)

Speed: Massively FTL+ possibly infinite (He is able to reach other worlds in pure speed before blast can teleport to them.) | Immeasurable (Gods true self is capable of bending the concept of time and can freely move to any timeline or universe he wishes.)

To lazy to do the rest

Attack Potency: Planet level to universe level, maybe high universal or universal+ at best (I think God will be the final villain as many others have guessed, and I think that God will either be the creator of Earth, or the creator of the universe, which may be anywhere from the observable universe in size, to maybe infinite, or if there's a statement implying God also created the space and time of the universe, maybe universal+ at best, although even a statement of him creating the universe might be universal+, depends on the standards)

Speed: FTL+ to MFTL+ (Again, scaling from God, who I think will be anywhere from FTL+ to MFTL+ depending on if he's planet level or absurdly above that)

Lifting Strength: Class Z or Class Y (Saitama moving the moon or a planet with nothing but brute strength is something I could totally see happening, especially the moon. He could also scale to God, who's size might be big enough to straddle the moon if that wasn't an exaggerated version of him seen by Homeless Emperor)

Striking Strength: As you said, scales to AP

Durability: Same as above

Also, I think Saitama will gain a **** ton of resistances from God. I think God, regardless of if he's planet level or something in the universal range, will be super haxed, especially because there are VERY few OPM characters with any hax at all. So for the final villain to be the most haxed character would be fitting.
I'm okay with your ratings, but just wanna say one thing: If God is just stated to have created the Universe without further details, he will not be Universal

The recent revisions blocked Creation and some other types of feats from auto scaling to physicals without a Universal Energy System, which needs a rather long list of feats to qualify, and even some infinitely stronger series, like Devil May Cry, needed a long debate to get their Energy System accepted

I’ll do two of these, because I have a low-end and a high-end idea of where Saitama might end up.

Low-End
Attack Potency
: At least Planet level (Superior to Tatsumaki and Blast, the former being stated to be capable of destroying the Earth and the latter being superior to Tatsumaki and destroying planets in God’s dimension. Fought with God, who created the Earth and can easily destroy multiple planets in his own dimension. Destroyed God and his dimension with his Full Power: Final Punch)

Speed: At least FTL (Faster than Blast and can keep up with God, who can effortlessly traverse planetary distances in short periods of time)

Lifting Strength: At least Class Y (Overpowered God’s telekinesis, which God could use to move around the planets in his dimension)

Striking Strength: At least Planet Class (Comparable to his attack potency)

Durability: At least Planet level (Comparable to his striking strength. Withstood multiple attacks from God)

High-End
Attack Potency
: Universe level+ (Fought with God, who created the universe, as well as his personal dimension with its own space-time, and he maintains said dimension through his own power. Destroyed God and his dimension with his Full Power: Final Punch)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Can keep up with God, who can cross his universe in a short timeframe. The shockwaves of their battle rippled across the entire dimension)

Lifting Strength: Multi-Galactic (Stronger than God, who could hold galaxies in the palm of his hand)

Striking Strength: Universal+ (Comparable to his attack potency)

Durability: Universe level+ (Comparable to his striking strength. Withstood multiple attacks from God)

Okay guys, now I'm curious, let's play a little game

I'll list the 5 stats and you'll give me what tier you want End of Series Saitama to have and the feat that he did or upscales to. I'll try something realistic going by OPM's standards until now

Attack Potency: Solar System level (If OPM keeps things on Earth, good ideas would be statements about God's power shaking something, maybe "shook the stars" which would likely end around 4-B, or "God's Resurrection will shake the Universe", which would be 4-A, those are high and easy to portray)

Speed: Massively FTL (Since S Class like Flash are already Rel+ and people like Blast can make him look slow, I think anything less than this would be meh, since I'm working with the assumption that OPM keeps things on Earth -and the fact that Saitama can't last long in space- it would be a feat related to God's Size, having Planet-sized forms that still keep his speed in proportion. I already saw calcs related to this giving them speeds at this level, Saitama would react to this and thus scale. One other form to give them even MFTL+ would be using God's Spatial Manipulation, if he could somehow remove the space between his attacks and Saitama, it could force him to dodge at really high speeds, this type of feat could even give them Infinite attack speed -for God- and solid Infinite for Saitama, assuming he dodged an attack that "had the space between it and Saitama reduced to Zero". In Vampire Hunter D there is a guy that used Space Hax to create an Infinite distance between him and D, and D just literally crosses and reaches him, something similar could also happen between God and Saitama, with even a chance of comedy moment with Saitama literally just saying "hey, I'm here already")

Lifting Strength: At least Class Y (God would have a Planet-like form and Saitama would still push him back)

Striking Strength: Scales to AP

Ur turn guys
Attack Potency: Universe level+ (His sheer punches threatened to collapse of space, time and reality. Could harm GOD, who created the universe, and the latter claimed he could very easily collapse all of it at his peak)

Speed: Immeasurable (Was able to move across the timeline through sheer speed)

Lifting Strength: Stellar (Was able to lift and contain a supermassive black hole thrown at him)

Of we're going via realism tho:

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Fought GOD, who created the entire universe. Shook the universe in his clash with GOD)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Kept up with GOD, who's sheer size encompasses multiple stars)

Lifting Strength: At least Class Z (Lifted an entire Continent casually)

I'm okay with your ratings, but just wanna say one thing: If God is just stated to have created the Universe without further details, he will not be Universal

The recent revisions blocked Creation and some other types of feats from auto scaling to physicals without a Universal Energy System, which needs a rather long list of feats to qualify, and even some infinitely stronger series, like Devil May Cry, needed a long debate to get their Energy System accepted
Oh no, I think God will use the same energy he seems to be giving various different antagonists, but that he can use it on an incomparably larger scale and has seemingly infinite quantities, and he can also use it for other abilities, instead of just energy blasts.

Imagine if God does use energy blasts for most of his fights though, and has some crazy feats with it like effortlessly destroying planets and stars as a side-effect of combat, that'd be sick.

Saitama evacuates the injured from Z city as Evil Natural Ocean's beams separate it from the rest of the super continent, later on Saitama table flips that.

All y’all getting ahead of the fight, y’all think murata gonna rush things?! The MA arcs has been going on for 4 years now😭😭
I guess you can argue him leaving out a lot of details like Amai or fubuki/Psykos but Murata is gonna take atleast 2 chapters on ENW and God/Orochi before moving on to Saitama and Garou.
Saitama vs Garou spring 2022😏

All y’all getting ahead of the fight, y’all think murata gonna rush things?! The MA arcs has been going on for 4 years now😭😭
I guess you can argue him leaving out a lot of details like Amai or fubuki/Psykos but Murata is gonna take atleast 2 chapters on ENW and God/Orochi before moving on to Saitama and Garou.
Might happen even earlier tbh. if Murata keeps up the pace of a 40-page chapter bi-weekly we could get saitama vs garou within 2 months

The MA arc could've ended in 2 or 3 years if it wasn't for redraws smh

Might happen even earlier tbh. if Murata keeps up the pace of a 40-page chapter bi-weekly we could get saitama vs garou within 2 months
I don’t think we’re getting a chapter this year if I’m being honest, but if we do then February it is. If not, March looking real nice.

Back