• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
you'll give me what tier you want End of Series Saitama to have and the feat that he did or upscales to.
Well, I want him to be tier 0 but to be more realistic something like this(but better worded):

Attack Potency: Multiverse Level+

(Laughably superior to "God" who can tear entire reality apart with its mere presence. OPM verse previously was stated to consist of infinity parallel universes and timelines by Blast. The battle between Saitama and "God" almost brought total extinction to all Multiverse.),

likely much higher

(Saitama's all feats are done effortlessly including defeating "God". It should be noted that even at sealed state "God" is stated to be a higher dimensional being and at full power, it completely surpassed the concept of dimensions although it is unclear whether these dimensions meet the standards of the wiki. Enraged Saitama has been confirmed to be capable of causing Class Z-3 Apocalypse by ONE.)

Speed: Immeasurable

(Easily capable of blitzing Blast who doesn't perceive time as more than a spatial dimension and can move through it. According to "God"s disciples, Blast is beyond linear time. Saitama's perception is so great that he can see people move backward if he wishes so.)

Lifting Strength: at least Multi-Galactic

(LordTracer's reasoning + something similar to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Last edited:
Okay guys, now I'm curious, let's play a little game

I'll list the 5 stats and you'll give me what tier you want End of Series Saitama to have and the feat that he did or upscales to. I'll try something realistic going by OPM's standards until now

Attack Potency: Solar System level (If OPM keeps things on Earth, good ideas would be statements about God's power shaking something, maybe "shook the stars" which would likely end around 4-B, or "God's Resurrection will shake the Universe", which would be 4-A, those are high and easy to portray)

Speed: Massively FTL (Since S Class like Flash are already Rel+ and people like Blast can make him look slow, I think anything less than this would be meh, since I'm working with the assumption that OPM keeps things on Earth -and the fact that Saitama can't last long in space- it would be a feat related to God's Size, having Planet-sized forms that still keep his speed in proportion. I already saw calcs related to this giving them speeds at this level, Saitama would react to this and thus scale. One other form to give them even MFTL+ would be using God's Spatial Manipulation, if he could somehow remove the space between his attacks and Saitama, it could force him to dodge at really high speeds, this type of feat could even give them Infinite attack speed -for God- and solid Infinite for Saitama, assuming he dodged an attack that "had the space between it and Saitama reduced to Zero". In Vampire Hunter D there is a guy that used Space Hax to create an Infinite distance between him and D, and D just literally crosses and reaches him, something similar could also happen between God and Saitama, with even a chance of comedy moment with Saitama literally just saying "hey, I'm here already")

Lifting Strength: At least Class Y (God would have a Planet-like form and Saitama would still push him back)

Striking Strength: Scales to AP

Durability: Also scales to AP

Ur turn guys
Low 2-C with Immeasurable speed
I personally believe that God should be at least 4D with crazy time hax

I mentioned this before, but Child Emperor was the one who imagined that image of King's Power in his head, not Genos, rip.
Not that version of King. We'll I guess more accurately what Genos believed was the Ultimate attack from King. It should be above what Genos could sense from emperors juggling balls.

I'm pretty sure from Genos's POV King took care of them all.

Yes, but he probably doesn't have the same mental image of hellfire cannon as Child Emperor, so we can't use Child Emperor's mental image to place Genos's estimation of Garou's power.

However... with more supporting evidence, the imaginary hellfire cannon could be used to scale Metal Knight.

I've interpreted that scene as that genos sensed Garou's energy while he was speedblitzing everyone, but he didn't see him, that's why he compared Garou's energy to King's attack

Yes, but he probably doesn't have the same mental image of hellfire cannon as Child Emperor, so we can't use Child Emperor's mental image to place Genos's estimation of Garou's power.

However... with more supporting evidence, the imaginary hellfire cannon could be used to scale Metal Knight.
Not saying to scale to the mental imagine lol to scale above HE light ball that he was manifesting before he died.

Garou countering Saitama also surprised him in a similar fashion.

Every time I read Saitama Vs. Garou in the WC it never ceases to be amazing, even with the art quality. I can only imagine what it's gonna be like in the manga, especially considering how much it'll likely dwarf this last chapter with Garou V PS V FF.
At one point Garou even moved faster than Saitama's eyes could keep up.

I did, there isn't anything to infer. He may very well not know it was Saitama.
Right after Saitama kills EC, Genos walks up to Saitama, and asks what he's missing, Saitama then saying "Power." Genos then looks at the destruction Saitama caused, and says that Saitama's fights are "showing him forward," and then talks about he wants to become the "Symbol of strength" as well.

He clearly knows that it was Satiama. Even without this extra dialogue, We literally see Genos looking at Saitama as he killed EC

Back