• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2px8pz.jpg

Is the big bang considered to also create space and time? I thought it was just supposed to be what made all the planets, stars, etc. in the universe.
Well, it varies depending on who you ask. But on this site, it is assumed as Low 2-C.

Was Geno's statement about Post Molt Elder Centipede translated by someone reliable? I only remember ByAsura and Therefir making a rough translation without being 100% sure that it was right.

On another topic, if Garou/FF/PS were to get a calc that put them at 6-C (just an example), would Hellfire Flame and GaleWind scale to them?

Therefir didn't say a rough translation, but he said that he'd get his friend to back him up. I'm not sure if that ever happened.

Well, I'll ask Santa Claus the following

- Flashy Flash isn't going all out, when he starts he nukes Platinum S and forces Garou to evolve

- Platinum S is weakened and Atomic Sandbag ambushes him with the Atomic Slash, only to realize the tip of his sword, broken, at Plat's hand, then getting blitzed and asking himself how Flash managed to defeat that monster

First two is just to see Bang, Darkshine and AS fans cope lol

- Last but not least, I think one interesting way to compare Garou and Boros would be this: The Hero Hunter also yeets Saitama to the moon, but instead of stopping, Saitama goes through it, appearing on the other side, with Garou following him there to keep fighting, the return to Earth could be when Garou loses his position, like in the WC

I already saw calcs of people going through the moon end with 5-B to 5-A results, it's a feat that doesn't make things too crazy and out of OPM style (like them fighting in another planet) and still gives the characters a decent upgrade and surpasses the Boros fight in a symbolic way

Last edited:
Eh, I'd prefer them not to destroy such an important planet lol.

Maybe something like mercury or pluto will do.
Wonder how big it'd be if Garou has a feat of kicking Saitama to Pluto. Although I wouldn't want it cause that'd absolutely dwarf Boros' moon kick into complete insignificance.

Wonder how big it'd be if Garou has a feat of kicking Saitama to Pluto. Although I wouldn't want it cause that'd absolutely dwarf Boros' moon kick into complete insignificance.
Personally i wouldn't mind AG>>>Boros. Boros was cool for how long he lasted but as a character i like Garou wayyy more.

Personally i wouldn't mind AG>>>Boros. Boros was cool for how long he lasted but as a character i like Garou wayyy more.
Well I don't mind Garou being stronger by any means. But not incomparably above Boros. If they were to fight, I'd want Garou on the winning side for most of if not all of it, and obviously come out on top, but I wouldn't want it to be a mismatch. ONE also doesn't think it'd be one-sided.

Although I do hope Garou has even better feats in the manga than he did in the webcomic when he fights Saitama, which, thank god, will happen in just a couple more chapters most likely. Not just in terms of power of course, but especially speed, and maybe even more feats of countering and tanking Saitama.

The only thing I'd say regarding the whole "Continental Tableflip" is that we need to remember that Saitama is a hero, and lifting up a whole continent probably isn't very beneficial for the environment or the Earth.

Saitama uses a "True Serious Punch" to intimidate Garou and the shockwave destroys thousands of solar systems.
Theory but what if saitama is stuck in 1 giant time loop? Strong foes keep appearing and saitama suddenly becomes stronger and beats them. Then one day saitama sees there's no one on earth who can fight him, so he and a few others build a ship and go to other planets to fight. Saitama and his crew look different and saitama notices he can regenerate. After years of fighting, he forgot who he was. He took on the title as dominator of the universe and using IRL theory, he traveled FTL and went back in time. A great seer told him of the power, and he went to fight it to satisfy his boredom. And thus, the loop starts again.

Back