• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What is everyone's top 3 things they want to see before the end of this arc?
ENO being tremendously huge like at least the size of a large island or something. I feel like that would be cool, tho i don't know how they would deal with it (Maybe God could do something there).
God showing some insane-ish hax for OPM standards. Time manip, Space-time manip maybe? Something like that anyway.
Saitama serious table flip being a masterpiece of a panel (like Psychorochi continent slice).
These are coming from a manga reader who knows little about the webcomic so take them as you will.

Also, I was thinking on a possibility

If Flashy at any point says something about "Time to go full speed" and start blitzing those two, I guess we can still scale them to Gale and Flame's Relativistic feat, since Casual Flash was moving at those speeds already ?

Despite FF already being busted af, I don't see that being impossible considering he indeed wasn't at full speed against the Ninja Duo at first and when he went against Blast, the manga made sure that he was at max speed. One scene in particular is when he first attacks Gale (Or Flame, don't remember exactly) and he dodges it, at that point he didn't knew they were Ninjas and didn't had a proper plan, still didn't stopped him from using a speed low enough to Human Flame/Gale dodge

If Flashy at any point says something about "Time to go full speed" and start blitzing those two, I guess we can still scale them to Gale and Flame's Relativistic feat, since Casual Flash was moving at those speeds already ?

Despite FF already being busted af, I don't see that being impossible considering he indeed wasn't at full speed against the Ninja Duo at first and when he went against Blast, the manga made sure that he was at max speed. One scene in particular is when he first attacks Gale (Or Flame, don't remember exactly) and he dodges it, at that point he didn't knew they were Ninjas and didn't had a proper plan, still didn't stopped him from using a speed low enough to Human Flame/Gale dodge
Imo PS, FF, & Garou are already >.55c since casual FF=.55c and in the 3 way fight FF>casual FF via logic ig.

Casual Flash was keeping up with them at Relativistic speeds, he then decides to kill them and performs the Relativistic+ feat

I think he wasn't that casual when he stopped playing.

Casual Flash was keeping up with them at Relativistic speeds, he then decides to kill them and performs the Relativistic+ feat

I think he wasn't that casual when he stopped playing.
he was just setting up the attack to perfectly slice the 2 of them up at the same time. even with that reasoning, you can still say 3 way fight FF has been trying much harder than his 2v1 fight.

What is everyone's top 3 things they want to see before the end of this arc?
Well, guess I should say mine too.

1. Garou deflects Saitama's punches back at him using God Slayer Fist. I've always wanted to see this, it'd be amazing.
2. Cosmic Garou vs Saitama battle, where we visit somewhere outside of Earth.
3. Evil Natural Ocean vs ANYONE

That might actually be possible. Like during the fight with Awakened Garou in the webcomic Garou was still surprised when Flashy Flash could still go faster. And if Murata still adapts that scene in the manga then Flashy Flash might actually blitz the two as they are currently the same speed. And that reminds me I don’t think we have seen Flashy Flash use his forbidden techniques either.

Well, guess I should say mine too.

1. Garou deflects Saitama's punches back at him using God Slayer Fist. I've always wanted to see this, it'd be amazing.
2. Cosmic Garou vs Saitama battle, where we visit somewhere outside of Earth.
3. Evil Natural Ocean vs ANYONE
1. Garou getting a tier 5 feat as AG by deflecting Saitama's punches
2. Darkshine being revealed not to be all that damaged, rejoining the fight and then getting up from a tier 6 attack
3. Evil Natural Ocean being visible from outer space
All 6 of these are awesome.

That might actually be possible. Like during the fight with Awakened Garou in the webcomic Garou was still surprised when Flashy Flash could still go faster. And if Murata still adapts that scene in the manga then Flashy Flash might actually blitz the two as they are currently the same speed. And that reminds me I don’t think we have seen Flashy Flash use his forbidden techniques either.
Yeah we haven't seen the Flowing Shadow Feet for example, and against PS and Garou he still hasn't used the Flashy Kicks or Punch

Against the ninja duo, as far as I remember, he only started to go at Relativistic+ speeds when he used the Flashy Kicks

Last edited:
Also for my top 3

1. If Orochi does come back I want the 1v1v1v1v1 battle royale between Evil Natural Ocean, Orochi, Garou, Platinum Sperm, and Flashy Flash

2. More scenes of God. Like I'm not sure if this is accurate but in the Chinese translation of the battle between Garou and Saitama its implied that the "Thank You" Garou said after transforming into a devil like monster wasn't to Saitama. Since in the Chinese translation after that thank you he turned to Saitama and said I should also thank you as well. So if the Chinese translation is correct Garou might've been thanking God the first time and not Saitama. And now that we know God has something to do with the moon this might actually be possible as Garou actually turned his head upwards to say thank you.

3. More Flashy Flash vs Platinum Sperm vs Garou. I kind of want to see some more battle between them before we move onto the possible battle royale.

You could just write Lower after using 10 second mode if there’s arguments for his durability getting lower after using it.

Like there was a thread about using the term Lower on profiles a while back for cases like their AP or durability getting lower due to some stuff the characters can do.
Yeah because moon Ap with city dura doesn't make sense. Plus he was actually enduring the output for 10 seconds.

You could just write Lower after using 10 second mode if there’s arguments for his durability getting lower after using it.

Like there was a thread about using the term Lower on profiles a while back for cases like their AP or durability getting lower due to some stuff the characters can do.
Why would Genos need that?

Hey I'm not the one who said Genos' durability gets lower. I'm just saying how it could be added onto the profile for Quangotjokes if he has evidence for Genos' durability being lower.

Back