• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here's a possibility of 5-C, and can maybe be achieved, though i doubt it a little, without moving away from Earth, though it kinda borders on ******* up the setting too much, but who knows
wrong thread?

Meant as a way to show how 5-C could be achieved during Garou vs Saitama or something, using an existing feat that got calced to that and wasn't really cosmic, sorry if that wasn't made clear ¯\(ツ)

Last edited:
Also i'm glad i don't frequent the reddit, cause I can only assume it's basically gonna be the same FF vs AS and co stuff for weeks

Nothing says comedy like the same joke over and over

To think. The fight with the cadres would have changed if it wasn't for this one character.

Joe

pet-form of Joseph (q.v.). Meaning "generic fellow, man" is from 1846. Used in a wide range of invented names meaning "typical male example of," for example Joe college "typical college man" (1932); Joe Blow "average fellow" is U.S. military slang, first recorded 1941. "Dictionary of American Slang" lists, among other examples, Joe Average, Beige, Lunch Bucket, Public, Sad, Schmoe, Six-pack, Yale, Zilch

Joe

pet-form of Joseph (q.v.). Meaning "generic fellow, man" is from 1846. Used in a wide range of invented names meaning "typical male example of," for example Joe college "typical college man" (1932); Joe Blow "average fellow" is U.S. military slang, first recorded 1941. "Dictionary of American Slang" lists, among other examples, Joe Average, Beige, Lunch Bucket, Public, Sad, Schmoe, Six-pack, Yale, Zilch
Thank you my good man

R.0a48d7847407b3aaabc88995db7e89d2

pay close attention to his face
He kinda pretty tho owo.

Genos is aware 10 seconds mode doesn't amp his Durability, with them scaling higher than someone who can one shot Darkshine + Relativistic+ speed, that quote not only is already real but also wouldn't upgrade them in AP

Also, I'm surprised nobody tried something with Death Battle's method to calc Saitama's power in theory, with the current Low 5-B value I wonder if it would reach 5-B

Genos is aware 10 seconds mode doesn't amp his Durability, with them scaling higher than someone who can one shot Darkshine + Relativistic+ speed, that quote not only is already real but also wouldn't upgrade them in AP

Also, I'm surprised nobody tried something with Death Battle's method to calc Saitama's power in theory, with the current Low 5-B value I wonder if it would reach 5-B
What is that method?

Back