• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

OROCHI'S TAIL, HE STILL LIVES.
I couldn't believe it either.
Epic
  • Orochi is surely dead. ****.

Very epic chapter
No, like we're pointing out, that's Orochi's tail shadowed on the altar. The chunk of Orochi goo that went all the way down to the altar escaped Tatsumaki's twist because it was so deep, he's alive my boi

Flashy Flash is actively blocking as best as he can here. Against the ninjas, he was intentionally holding him back. I know they made him cough up blood, but all those guys having higher AP than Golden's Durability is just too crazy for me to support.

Where is Darkshine though? He wasn't with the KO'ed heroes, and he didn't participate in this fight.

At least 7-B PS is kinda underwhelming ngl but the speed upgrades kinda make up for it.
This is probably awakened Garou. He prob awakened after the mask chipped. This fits with Saitama calling his suit a costume as well.

Also you guys think Garou will get a Garou space? 👀 (Phoenix space reference)

Garou's Reactive evolution seems quite underwhelming compared to the webcomic. By this point he would already have surpassed most heroes to the point of endlessly stomping them, not to mention it felt way more prominent in his earlier stages, like vs Orochi and vs Darkshine. Not that i mind as long as we get more skill feats.

On the other hand unless we get some statement about timeframe (that isn't like, peak human reaction time) that powerpuff girl style clash between FF,PS and AG will likely yield some fine results.

Goddamn Evil Natural Water made it's way into the ocean (kinda wanna see how they are going to beat it without causing even more irreversible damage to the planet and it's ecosystems). If Orochi comes back we will get another heavy hitter, but i predict fans will get mad at him still being alive cockroach style.

Garou's Reactive evolution seems quite underwhelming compared to the webcomic. By this point he would already have surpassed most heroes to the point of endlessly stomping them, not to mention it felt way more prominent in his earlier stages, like vs Orochi and vs Darkshine. Not that i mind as long as we get more skill feats.
I dunno but I feel like going from 7-B to probably 5-C would be a huge leap

The 225 meter wide path of destruction for Homeless Emperor does seem quite exaggerated to be honest.

I dunno but I feel like going from 7-B to probably 5-C would be a huge leap
I mean, in the Darkshine fight he went from being stomped to stomping in a few exchange of blows, against Bang other than his skill quickly developing they were able to have a prolonged fight with no real mention or allusion of Garou starting to overpower and outspeed Bang.

Back