• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seems to be narration here, hopefully it says something worthy of upgrades.

I feel like these pages have statements about the speed with all the repeating letters
unknown.png

Flashy Flash's performance here compared to the webcomic is roughly one million times more impressive.
I wonder what speed results this will yield. The constellation created by their clashes seems to be well over several kilometers wide. From the ship it almost looks as wide as Z-city.

Honestly, I feel like we really should probably just use the cell count thing for Golden Sperm and Platinum Sperm if there really is nothing else to scale them to. Cause 7-B Golden and Platinum Sperm when Homeless Emperor is 6-C just feels weird to me.
The result is high 7-A to GS iirc why is no one taking the AP stacking of PS/GS seriously? I don't really quite follow but is there any reason why that can't be use to him?

The result is high 7-A to GS iirc why is no one taking the AP stacking of PS/GS seriously? I don't really quite follow but is there any reason why that can't be use to him?
It's actually Low 6-B Golden Sperm if we use the cell stock as multipliers. This was what I posted a few pages ago.
So using that as a low end for Black Sperm

Black Sperm (1 cell): At least 0.057390365368069 Tons (9-A) (Far stronger than an A-Class hero)

Golden Sperm low end (43 Trillion cells): 2.46778571083 Teratons (Low 6-B) (43 trillion times stronger than a single Black Sperm)

Golden Sperm high end (55 Trillion cells): 3.15647009524 Teratons (Low 6-B) (55 trillion times stronger than a single Black Sperm)

Platinum Sperm: At least 2.46778571083 Teratons or 3.15647009524 Teratons (Low 6-B), likely higher (Should be far stronger than Golden Sperm)

If the ninja duo managed to hurt flashy flash then that means they could downscale from Awakened Garou who one-shot vomited fuhrer ugly, wich also means Brave giant downscales and so does Phoenixman. If that's legit the ninja duo could easily contend with the stronger cadres lol.

If the ninja duo managed to hurt flashy flash then that means they could downscale from Awakened Garou who one-shot vomited fuhrer ugly, wich also means Brave giant downscales and so does Phoenixman. If that's legit the ninja duo could easily contend with the stronger cadres lol.
In the redraw Brave Giant never fought them in Monster Form. They stayed in Human Form.

Back