• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can't believe Flash is wanked to Platinum S' level.
It's honestly incredible. He's seemingly A)faster than sun-blade atomic, B) comparable in skill to Bang and C) more durable than Darkshine. Never thought I would see the day where Flashy Flash dramatically outclassed the rest of the elite 4 before getting his ninja leader power-ups. He just seems to be above dragon.

It's honestly incredible. He's seemingly A)faster than sun-blade atomic, B) comparable in skill to Bang and C) more durable than Darkshine. Never thought I would see the day where Flashy Flash dramatically outclassed the rest of the elite 4 before getting his ninja leader power-ups. He just seems to be above dragon.
He always has tbh

Flashy Flash is even implied to be like Golden Sperm level in the webcomic.

I dunno why people put him so low

unknown.png

Also, he already has it, but new instinctive reactions feat?

Flashy Flash is even implied to be like Golden Sperm level in the webcomic.

I dunno why people put him so low
Well in the WC he takes one good shot from AG and is pretty much done, whereas Darkshine takes three shots of equal or greater power and gets up each time before getting pummeled by Garou repeatedly. That's what makes him being more durable than Darkshine surprising if it's the case.

Bang and Atomic also have "Awakening Breath" and "Sun blade" hype that made them seem stronger. Until this chapter, Flashy Flash had the worst scaling among all four and now he has the best without his sword.

Well in the WC he takes one good shot from AG and is pretty much done, whereas Darkshine takes three shots of equal or greater power and gets up each time before getting pummeled by Garou repeatedly. That's what makes him being more durable than Darkshine surprising if it's the case.

Bang and Atomic also have "Awakening Breath" and "Sun blade" hype that made them seem stronger. Until this chapter, Flashy Flash had the worst scaling among all four and now he has the best without his sword.
Flash was clashing and taking blows off screen.

Back