• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Psykosrochi might have saw the top of god bald head upside down lmao
PFF6C2n9yj0kvw2YmnsXcklzmXs-km1kGYj_LxBVMwo.png

Also just wondering, if 7-A was accepted for the Gouketsu calc, would upscaling above dragon level threats to High 7-A be acceptable?

Was at the store. Also yeah even if Boros' star level mistranslation statement was not mistranslated, it'd probably still get ruled out as an outlier. And even if it didn't, Tatsumaki wouldn't scale, and it would just apply to both Boros' CSRC in specific as well as, of course, Saitama.

Also 3-A 18 is something I'm in favor for. She was never made out to be incomparably below base Goku or something. On the contrary, she was literally one of the people fighting with Anilaza alongside the other Universe 7 high-top tiers, and was taking hits from Anilaza about as well as them. People just say she's on par with Krillin because of the brief, almost irrelevant fight with the guy who tried to play dead or whatever, even though she stomped said fighter right before their husband and wife combo attack, which, from a narrative perspective, was likely just done to further build up their relationship. She also kicked away Goku's Kamehameha that was overpowering Krillin's iirc, and did so with ease.

As for God's size, I mean, as you can see in the image, the hole that is opening up in front of God would be larger than planets if stars were actually like specs of dust compared to him. He's definitely massive though.

Was at the store. Also yeah even if Boros' star level mistranslation statement was not mistranslated, it'd probably still get ruled out as an outlier. And even if it didn't, Tatsumaki wouldn't scale, and it would just apply to both Boros' CSRC in specific as well as, of course, Saitama.

Also 3-A 18 is something I'm in favor for. She was never made out to be incomparably below base Goku or something. On the contrary, she was literally one of the people fighting with Anilaza alongside the other Universe 7 high-top tiers, and was taking hits from Anilaza about as well as them. People just say she's on par with Krillin because of the brief, almost irrelevant fight with the guy who tried to play dead or whatever, even though she stomped said fighter right before their husband and wife combo attack, which, from a narrative perspective, was likely just done to further build up their relationship. She also kicked away Goku's Kamehameha that was overpowering Krillin's iirc, and did so with ease.

As for God's size, I mean, as you can see in the image, the hole that is opening up in front of God would be larger than planets if stars were actually like specs of dust compared to him. He's definitely massive though.
Let's get the 3-A Android 18 CRT going!

I actually could see there being a thing where God made humanity, decided that he messed up, but either views them as too lowly for him to deal with directly, or just doesn't possess the capability to do so.

Although I think it's more likely that God is just some sort of evil cosmic entity, if not something like the Earth made into an actual life form.

I'd say that the bare minimum for God's strength would definitely be ranging in the higher levels of planetary, and at the very most something potentially 3-A to Low 2-C with reality warping capabilities.

I do see the possibility of Low 2-C OPM as being the peak of verse, maybe 2-A if I wanna stretch, although tbh, I think 3-A might be the extent.

My take is the the universe is his own little experiment zone and that God is being beyond comprehension. I like the idea of God not really being evil or more like just indifferent to everything, like nihilism.

Yeah, but how would she react finding out she accidentally killed her own sister
She has uncontested best girl status if that happens.

I actually could see there being a thing where God made humanity, decided that he messed up, but either views them as too lowly for him to deal with directly, or just doesn't possess the capability to do so.

Although I think it's more likely that God is just some sort of evil cosmic entity, if not something like the Earth made into an actual life form.

I'd say that the bare minimum for God's strength would definitely be ranging in the higher levels of planetary, and at the very most something potentially 3-A to Low 2-C with reality warping capabilities.
I can see that.

Which feat do you want to be calculated? I could not see.
Do you think you could calc this feat friend? I can do it if you cannot, but it will take me a few days as I am quite busy now with work and applying for masters programs.

We can scale the explosions to A) the buildings, B) the cracks, C) use ang-sizing.

For the cracks, we can use these images and compare their width to the nearby buildings. These cracks seem to be several hundred meters wide.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8694010386251806/1149850_1411666_800_1138.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/489613167237005323/798695046621954068/EfNAvOe.png

Now that I think about it, his current mange body is a bit Dragon-ish. Petition to change his name to Dragon Cyborg >:[

random shower thought here but remember when screwattack made a death battle between tatsumaki and mob? that was actually before tatsumaki got all these high 6-A bat shit crazy feats. due to this, mob was actually portrayed as being comparable to tatsumaki somewhat, even though tatsu won in the end.
just imagine if this fight was made after, it wouldnt even be funny.

random shower thought here but remember when screwattack made a death battle between tatsumaki and mob? that was actually before tatsumaki got all these high 6-A bat shit crazy feats. due to this, mob was actually portrayed as being comparable to tatsumaki somewhat, even though tatsu won in the end.
just imagine if this fight was made after, it wouldnt even be funny.
lol they'd still animate it as though it's close. The only ones to my knowledge that they didn't animate like that were the Goku VS Superman ones. I remember the Flash VS Quicksilver one, and even though they said the Flash was far faster, they still made it look like a fair back-and-forth.

Back