• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Definitely not the most heinious but psykos is pretty lethal. She basically set rhino wrestler up by making him go and fight the s class just for experimental needs. And her experiments were quite the thing. And even when she invaded the HA meeting and sent that small insect dude to drill himself into the HA dude.

XjUuoeA.png

Flash looking like a snack here

Yeah, it just like Garou's feat but instead of 0:00'00’’10 its 0:00'00’’01.

Or just 10 times faster.

hm, well,

I don't think we will get more 0s, I think it'll just be in frames of like 1/100th of a second rather than 1/10th.

So instead of the 0.1 second skips, I think we will get 0.01 second skips.

I also think we will see much better magnitude and distance travelled from flash at the same time. So I am expecting at the very least Massively Hypersonic+ stuff, but hoping for more.

I’m stuck between speed or strength feats. In the next chapter I would prefer a speed feat over strength so hopefully they start dashing and blitzing every possible cadre and have a 00:00’00”000000000001 second timer.

Meanwhile I don’t care about feats as long as the story is good
Of course the story comes first. But given that a lot of us already know what happens story-wise since we read the webcomic, I think some of us tend to focus a lot on the scale and artwork of Muratas redraws

(Or maybe that's just me. But yeah, I am hoping for the next chapters to stick closer to the webcomic)

dunno anything about Popeye, but doesn't he have some crazy ridiculous feats? i heard that he has done saitama level feats even without spinach
Popeye without spinach isn't too crazy. It's when he has his veggies, shit gets real.

That Saitama DB trailer looks alright. Looks like we'll get Tier 6 to 5 Saitama with Relativistic speeds.

out of opm monsters/villians
which one is the most heinous
I'd argue Psykos, as she manipulated and experimented on many beings on her question to conquer the world or something.

In terms of "**** this man", I'd say Fuhrer for that one scene of him and tats

While Boros easily has the biggest kill count, he isn't really evil like the others. More like Goku but genocidal.

https://**********/read/imgur/OnSpJ6g/1/1/
God dayum

Also can't wait for the upcoming Subsonic Flashy Flash

Uh I think being genocidal is pretty damn evil. lol
I'd even argue his indifference towards it makes him even more evil.

He doesn't relish in the pain and suffering like Fuhrer Ugly but he is definitely evil.

Uh I think being genocidal is pretty damn evil. lol
I'd even argue his indifference towards it makes him even more evil.

He doesn't relish in the pain and suffering like Fuhrer Ugly but he is definitely evil.
Fair point. I meant to say he ain't evil like the other two are.

Back