• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The reason why Gouketsu is so strong compared to other characters is because our cloud calculations are complete bullshit.

His feat is Large Town level at most.

Nah, he is strong because of this -
0075-022.png

The legendary panel.

The reason why Gouketsu is so strong compared to other characters is because our cloud calculations are complete bullshit.

In that case you should probably make a revision where you outline the problems.

dunno anything about Popeye, but doesn't he have some crazy ridiculous feats? i heard that he has done saitama level feats even without spinach

Is there an an ongoing CRT for that atm?
I'm no math expert by ANY means but cloud calcs have anyways seemed funky to me.

In my opinion, they should've waited for Garou vs Saitama indeed (since we might get new feats), but not the end of the series, that's likely many years away from us

In any way, this fight would need some really insane buffs to make Saitama capable of defeating Popeye

OPM been going for like what 12 years if you factor the webcomic as well
mainly it's weird considering they said they would play the waiting game with Saitama, but something must've changed their minds to bring him in now

Well if they really use that, they are pretty much saying "since he negated Boros regen then he negates all regen" and that's assuming they acknowledge Popeye's low-godly regen.
Popeye Regen is like blatant as hell considering not once but twice, he came back from non existence just by eating his spinach after getting his body destroyed from existence

honestly if ONE and Murata didn't waste time on Re-draws and such, we would've been done with the garou arc by now

I disagree with the meteor scaling, but it's going to get downgraded to something like 27 gigatons. Also, the Gouketsu calculation should at least be divided by multiple blows, as I said before. I might make a thread on this.

Anyway, yall are accusing us of wanking Gouketsu to high heaven, and yet you're also treating him as one of the weakest Dragon levels. He's factually above half the Dragon levels in the series. Don't give me any 'Genos is a bad judge of strength.' This is the person who retains all of his opponents' data.

We have substantiation from Psykos (who basically confirmed everything that he said about himself, so there's some more evidence), curbstomping an actual baseline Dragon level with no effort, and statements from multiple characters who've seen Saitama one-shot Dragon levels that he at least needs assistance to win. Even without the calculation, what more evidence do you need that he's not some low-tier Dragon level?

I'd say he's below Rover, but there's not even any evidence that he scales to Pre-Molt Elder Centipede. It's just a group of people saying it's a shame that two heavy hitters (meaning Dragon levels) have died before they can launch an assault against the HA.

Yeah im kinda assuming they will screw up somewhere with Popeye to give Saitama a chance because of the utter stompness that is this match up. But eh im probably overthinking this. In the end the animation is what matters, for me at least.

That leads to some really bad scaling. For example, Boros consistently can't withstand normal punches without his armour. So the ship is now more durable than Boros.

It's more the size of the ship itself than its true durability, as well.

Boros was ripped apart in both continuities.

Think about that for a second. Saitama's ultimate attack severely damaged the entire ship to the point where its core failed.

Anyway, I think I just found enough reason to remove the Gouketsu calculation entirely.

But Saitama would still need enough strength to severely damage him. Also, he punched off Boros' arm, who could do massive damage to his own ship.

The arm punch was off screen and if we go by the anime version of how it was punched off it would just seem Boros lost the power clash when their fist collided. Which could be evidence to support Saitama wasn't really holding back tbh.

Back