• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Somethings kinda off about this death battle. Why use Saitama when they know we haven't seen what he can really do. Are they trying to make a point? Or will he actually win this? 🤔

It's very simple.

Krillin harmed Super Saiyan Goku with a rock.

Saitama is bald and did a lot of training, so Saitama = Krillin > FPSS Goku.

However, Goku becomes much stronger later in the series due to his Otherworld training, which puts on par with Saitama and Krillin.

But, Saitama is simply not meant to lose, so Saitama >>>>>>>> Goku at the end of the day.

I don't even know why this is a debate. Guys, Saitama is a gag character, he is the one punch man, he always wins in one punch. Losing is against his entire character concept and would ruin his series. Therefore Saitama can't lose, it's pretty much impossible.

I don't even know why this is a debate. Guys, Saitama is a gag character, he is the one punch man, he always wins in one punch. Losing is against his entire character concept and would ruin his series. Therefore Saitama can't lose, it's pretty much impossible.
Personally, I think there's a possibility he could be, but until it's confirmed in the series or by one we really have nothing g to go off on. But another perspective you could look at is that if Popeye was a manga character I suppose he'd be in a similar setting.

Only way I can see him winning now is if they pull up the "he can defeat any enemy no matter how strong" scan from the compus
I can actually see them arguing that Popeye's AP is not that high since "it's just toon force". They kinda implied it in the Popeye trailer so theres an incredibly slight chance they make this an AP stomp for Saitama but i doubt it. I feel like Popeye's low godly regen is important and they didn't mention it in the trailer so now im incredibly eager to see how this will go. But again most likely Popeye is gonna stomp anyways.

I can actually see them arguing that Popeye's AP is not that high since "it's just toon force". They kinda implied it in the Popeye trailer so theres an incredibly slight chance they make this an AP stomp for Saitama but i doubt it. I feel like Popeye's low godly regen is important and they didn't mention it in the trailer so now im incredibly eager to see how this will go. But again most likely Popeye is gonna stomp anyways.
i mean they haven't brought up him cracking the sun as well as blowing it out so i wouldn't bank on it

In terms of most evil, it's a tough pick so I'll just list my most hated. Fuhrer Ugly and Royal Ripper are tied for most sadistic, but Boros and Homeless Emperor are openly genocidal.

1. Royal Ripper- Devoted child murderer. Died exactly like he deserved to.
2. Psykos- killed dozens, maybe hundreds in her experiments, often in very horrible ways. No respect for any life but her own. Organized the MA to wipe out humanity-- to save her own skin/pursue power. This witch has earned a death sentence many times over.
3. Boros- killed billions at least, without a care and has been doing so for years.
4. Homeless Emperor- very much wants to kill all of humanity, but at least has a principled reason for doing so unlike Psykos.
5. Fuhrer Ugly- His whole thing is slowly torturing people to death.

Honorable mentions: God (don't know enough about him and his motivations yet), Face Ripper, Organization guys.

This is the first time I've seen this. But still, he shouldn't be in such a hurry with drawing. Because of this, the art in the last 10 chapters was far from as cool as, for example, during the battle with Deep Sea King.

This is the first time I've seen this. But still, he shouldn't be in such a hurry with drawing. Because of this, the art in the last 10 chapters was far from as cool as, for example, during the battle with Deep Sea King.
Though I will say, there are some scenes in some of the earlier chapters that have some amazing, almost 3-Dimensional looking artwork. Which yeah is pretty amazing, but tbh Murata's artwork lately has been spectacular as well. I see no wrong with it.

Back