• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's not really known. In both instances, we don't actually see him charging the sphere outright. The Iaian one was interrupted by a flashback.

Also, either way, we can tell that it's smaller even after firing by comparing it to Atomic Samurai.

Genuinely, how's any of this stuff obvious or author intent? We've seen 3 massive spheres of varying size.

They're just bigger, more charged up versions of his tiny blasts. There's no indication that they're all comparable in power, just that they're very powerful attacks compared to the small ones.

The one he charges in 151 is bigger and charged for much longer than any sphere so far, likely to ensure that the heroes who put up resistance and currently can't fight don't give them any more trouble.

Last edited:
rtrfsg18nrz71.png

He looks like he's boutta get clowned hard considering we see him pinned down.

Also as much as it sucks, I don't see Platinum Sperm fighting Flashy Flash, as the latter does coma much later after AG wrecks the S Class

When's the next chapter btw?

In the WC, Garou at this point is a match for GS, but in the manga, I feel like he will get stomped if he fights GS in his current state. You know he had trouble with Bang, who I don't believe to be anywhere near as strong as GS.

GS is stronger sure, but Garou has better LS, Skill and speed. His reactive evolution should allow him to catch up to GS quick

Why do people forget that current Garou most likely just sleeps? I am pretty sure he will be able to go against PS once he awakens.

What determines worthiness? Skill, heart, ability? Who knows, but with unlimited life force I'm sure he'd be insane.
We don't get a lot of details about this but Atomic Samurai did need to enter a certain state of concentration as the strongest swordsman in the world while Zombieman isn't depicted as anywhere even close in terms of skill and quite certainly doesn't have the mental state of a master of swordsmanship or martial arts like Atomic Samurai or Bang. Because of this I'd say that Zombieman can quite definitely not use that sword. I'm also not sure how that would affect Zombieman's stamina though I do agree that he would be able to handle (in the sense of surviving and his body not suffering any actually lasting damage) multiple uses of the Sun Blade due to his regeneration if he could actually use that sword.

Can Anime MB Boros be scaled to MFTL? He destroyed the ship just by running through, and the ship had resisted travelling the sky at higher speeds thean the one Boros is listed at without suffering any damage.

Also, we don't really know the mechanics. It might not even suffer any sort of strain at FTL speeds.

Back