• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright guys it's that time of year. We are here to welcome these representatives to representatives their verses. Who will win in a foot race? Who gets the Gold, Silver, and Bronze?

Ichigo is 25c at maximum. Saitama is 4.35c while being very casual. The first place should go to one of them.

This is a Foot Race. How do we know they can run on foot at the speeds we rate them as?
Heck, doesn't Ichigo spend most of his time as an intangible, invisible, floating ghost?

Ah, I see. Still, it could be possible that Saitama's non-casual speed is more than 6 times faster than his casual speed. So I guess he's 2nd with a possible 1st place if he tries.

its a running race and luffy has been shown to be terrible with running
assuming we scale from travel speed
1. Saitama (moon jump)
2. Naruto (running across thousands of kms in seconds)
3. probably ichigo

Alright guys it's that time of year. We are here to welcome these representatives to representatives their verses. Who will win in a foot race? Who gets the Gold, Silver, and Bronze?

Yeah, Imgur isn't friendly to a lot of Browsers. Even on Chrome, it's weird for me.
Lemme check something.
The OP's link:
Going to that link just takes me to a gray screen.
But if I remove the # & all the characters after said #, it works fine.

But wait, this is a 1-image gallery!
Why didn't you just link the image's direct address?
Ex:

Oh. Linking directly to Imgur turns it into a broken link to an image (gray screen), so you have to put in the "i." before the "imgur" & guess which file extension (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .webm, etc.) you're supposed to use.

OP, @Quangotjokes : Use the Insert Image Button.
Fsbzs0m.jpeg

Well, luckily, we can kinda jury-rig a resolution solution to this resolution issue. Paste the Imgur Gallery Link in your post. Click Preview. Right click the auto-preview of the gallery your preview shows. Click "Copy Image Adress". You'll get the smaller size version of your image the auto-preview of the gallery was using in your post.
Now Insert Image THAT.
Fsbzs0ml.jpg

Voila. Through clever use of Insert Image & getting Image Adresses you now have a version of your image that isn't too huge for your post, & doesn't make you deal with Imgur's Gallery/Image linking tomfoolery.

Yeah, Imgur isn't friendly to a lot of Browsers. Even on Chrome, it's weird for me.
Lemme check something.
The OP's link:
Going to that link just takes me to a gray screen.
But if I remove the # & all the characters after said #, it works fine.

But wait, this is a 1-image gallery!
Why didn't you just link the image's direct address?
Ex:

Oh. Linking directly to Imgur turns it into a broken link to an image (gray screen), so you have to put in the "i." before the "imgur" & guess which file extension (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .webm, etc.) you're supposed to use.

OP, @Quangotjokes : Use the Insert Image Button.
Fsbzs0m.jpeg

Well, luckily, we can kinda jury-rig a resolution solution to this resolution issue. Paste the Imgur Gallery Link in your post. Click Preview. Right click the auto-preview of the gallery your preview shows. Click "Copy Image Adress". You'll get the smaller size version of your image the auto-preview of the gallery was using in your post.
Now Insert Image THAT.
Fsbzs0ml.jpg

Voila. Through clever use of Insert Image & getting Image Adresses you now have a version of your image that isn't too huge for your post, & doesn't make you deal with Imgur's Gallery/Image linking tomfoolery.

Oh thanks lol i never knew that.

I just attempted and it said I could post from a passed link? I'm confused lol
Wut. Take a screenshot?
Maybe you selected Copy Image instead of Copy Image Address?

https ://i. imgur. com/Fsbzs0ml.jpg
Click Insert Image & put that in without the spaces.

Possibly? Maybe when you get home to PC it'll work better. No offense meant, & pardon the diversion.
For now, anyone have any opinion on the anime olympics match-up?

Ichigo is naturally the fastest and has flash step/shunpo which isn't technically a super power, but a movement/footwork technique, so if that counts he kinda clears. Naruto got body flicker and Luffy has Soru, but they haven't shown the insane travel speed feats Bleach's movement technique has. Whether Saitama at full power can go FTE compared to people that scale to his casual speeds remains to be seen. I wouldn't be surprised, but we just don't know. Idrk anything about Natsu other than his profile

Ichigo is naturally the fastest and has flash step/shunpo which isn't technically a super power, but a movement/footwork technique, so if that counts he kinda clears. Naruto got body flicker and Luffy has Soru, but they haven't shown the insane travel speed feats Bleach's movement technique has. Whether Saitama at full power can go FTE compared to people that scale to his casual speeds remains to be seen. I wouldn't be surprised, but we just don't know. Idrk anything about Natsu other than his profile
Naruto has the best Travel Speed feat here other then Saitama
Naruto has a MHS-MHS+ Travel speed feat in base without Body flicker

Naruto has the best Travel Speed feat here other then Saitama
Naruto has a MHS-MHS+ Travel speed feat in base without Body flicker
Dunno how it compares, but Ichigo has the feat of traveling from the Soul King's palace to the Soul Society in 9 hours, and then upon arriving, traveling tens of hundreds of meters to perception blitz the Quincy girls who were staring right at him. Not sure if he used shunpo or not to perception blitz them, and literally scaling his blitz off of their speed is calc stacking, but it's something to note

Ichigo was trying to slow down there and still blitzed across 500 km from the dome of Seireitei to the ground directly past the Femritters looking in his direction and wasn’t noticed by them until he spoke. That’s a travel feat in the 3k-4k Mach ranges.

Ichigo was trying to slow down there and still blitzed across 500 km from the dome of Seireitei to the ground directly past the Femritters looking in his direction and wasn’t noticed by them until he spoke. That’s a travel feat in the 3k-4k Mach ranges.
Now your using the dome to say Serietei goes that high
Its never been portrayed as that tall other then scaling it to the base
wide sure, tall no
also he would not have been noticed for 99% of his fall

Now your using the dome to say Serietei goes that high
No. I am saying that the dome is that tall. Seireitei are the comparatively tiny buildings on the ground that are nowhere close to the height of the dome.
Its never been portrayed as that tall other then scaling it to the base
wide sure, tall no
also he would not have been noticed for 99% of his fall
Tall yes. We are told that its a dome, and we are shown that it’s a hemisphere. What more do you want lol? The width is almost never portrayed to be that size but we are repeatedly told that it is. If it’s that wide, then it is also that tall. There is no in between so if you accept one, you accept the other and this site accepts it.

No. I am saying that the dome is that tall. Seireitei are the comparatively tiny buildings on the ground that are nowhere close to the height of the dome.

Tall yes. We are told that its a dome, and we are shown that it’s a hemisphere. What more do you want lol? The width is almost never portrayed to be that size but we are repeatedly told that it is. If it’s that wide, then it is also that tall. There is no in between so if you accept one, you accept the other and this site accepts it.
No the width has statements of being that size the height is just extrapolation off of the width
domes also don't need to be semi spheres

No the width has statements of being that size the height is just extrapolation off of the width
Dude. We are shown it’s height compared to the width.
domes also don't need to be semi spheres
They don’t have to be but we are straight up shown that it’s a semi sphere. Go get statements that it isn’t because the visuals blatantly portray it as a semi sphere. Shit, Kukaku and Yoruichi’s explanation tells us how the sekiseki wall’s radiation creates a spherical barrier around the Seireitei.

This is a legitimately stupid and/or ignorant point to argue.

Dude. We are shown it’s height compared to the width.

They don’t have to be but we are straight up shown that it’s a semi sphere. Go get statements that it isn’t because the visuals blatantly portray it as a semi sphere. Shit, Kukaku and Yoruichi’s explanation tells us how the sekiseki wall’s radiation creates a spherical barrier around the Seireitei.

This is a legitimately stupid and/or ignorant point to argue.
Using visuals for something whose visuals contradict the statements is not something you should try to do when you decide to use statements as being more important
point still stands they would not have seen him for 99% of the fall

Using visuals for something whose visuals contradict the statements is not something you should try to do when you decide to use statements as being more important
point still stands they would not have seen him for 99% of the fall
The sheer scope of Seireitei is different from the proportions of a sphere. We know the barrier is a sphere, it’s literally stated just like I told you, so your awful attempt at downplay is null and void.

First of all, Ichigo still crossed that distance before they could register his arrival while he was trying to slow down. Them not being able to perceive his movement doesn’t mean anything.

Secondly. Yes, the race of archers that are able to track the movement of atoms through the air, snipe 100+ bullets mid flight, and hit shit from across a city despite a ton of obstacles in the way can’t see things coming their way even though they are looking in directly at where it’s coming from and it’s destination is the spot right behind them. Totes. They, and everyone else in Seireitei, literally saw him impact the barrier, looked up there, saw the tower he crashed through on his way towards them and still couldn’t register his movement or presence until he announced his presence.

Back