• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is kinda like when Gyoro Gyoro thought it could beat Tatsumaki. Also, I think that statement likely refers to all three of them combined, not just BS alone.

It is kinda like when Gyoro Gyoro thought it could beat Tatsumaki. Also, I think that statement likely refers to all three of them combined, not just BS alone.
Well, BS is technically GS too, so it's 2 of them. The difference is, Gyoro Gyoro hadn't seen Tatsumaki's full power but BS likely has, since he had a bunch of clones scattered around the base, which suffered the battle between Neuron Psykos and Tats.

He's never seen Tats at her peak, and it could very much be overconfidence as BS does that, a lot.

Also it wouldn't mean they would be stronger than he physically, it could just mean they could overwhelm her via sheer number or such. Plus I don't think it makes a lot of sense that he'd be stronger than Orochi, who is the strongest member of the MA

Fubuki heals Tatsumaki by using the combined energy left from Pig God and her simp Genos to power her up to 25% fullpower. Then GS will blitz through Tatsumaki and say he was only previously using 1% fullpower and will now get serious.

Then current Garou will attempt to third party GS while he is busy only for GS to fodderise Garou and launch him to the moon. Then, while GS is busy flexing or saying some cool shit, AG will moon jump and then oneshot GS.

Calling it right now.

He's never seen Tats at her peak, and it could very much be overconfidence as BS does that, a lot.
As I said before, BS had thousands (if not more) of clones scattered around the base the moment the battle between Tats and Psykos was happening and the twist was produced.
Also it wouldn't mean they would be stronger than he physically, it could just mean they could overwhelm her via sheer number or such.
This doesn't matter if they can not damage her. Plus, right now, even if there are 500 billion of BS, they are concentrated into maybe a hundred at most, so it seems they are not trying to overcome them via sheer number.

Plus I don't think it makes a lot of sense that he'd be stronger than Orochi, who is the strongest member of the MA
He's always been depicted as one of the strongest monsters in the WC, even being compared by ONE to Tatsumaki. In the manga version, there is that statement from Murata. Narratively, it could make sense that he is stromger than Orochi, I don't see why not.

Let's just wait before getting ahead of ourselves. Objectively, he has no actual reason to know anything about her strength.

Also, the left-over forces probably aren't as powerful as full GS.

I did the Genos calculation for the webcomic. It took so long because I was looking for an elliptical wedge instead of spherical, but it's not worth it.

Results are MCB+.

Edit: I have the new scaling prepared in a separate Sandbox if anyone wants to look that over. I'm just waiting for this to get reviewed. I have to go to bed now, so I'd appreciate if someone else could get a calc group member to review this.

Last edited:
Okay so in order
  • Golden Sperm couldn't even kill freaking Furher Ugly. Unless everyone is saying we upgrade Ugly to Low 5-B it makes no sense to scale him in any capacity to Tornado.
  • That BS calc has so many layers of calc stacking and narrative dissonance that its not even a calc but a random level of assumptions with no backing

Okay so in order
  • Golden Sperm couldn't even kill freaking Furher Ugly. Unless everyone is saying we upgrade Ugly to Low 5-B it makes no sense to scale him in any capacity to Tornado.
I am not saying Golden Sperm scales to Tatsumaki but I am pretty sure GS wasn't trying to kill Fuhrer Ugly at first.
  • That BS calc has so many layers of calc stacking and narrative dissonance that its not even a calc but a random level of assumptions with no backing
You mean this calc? I don't see how it is calc stacking

I don't see how it is calc stacking
  • Everything regarding speed is calc stacking
  • Everything regarding the mass is shaky since you're saying he weighs 225 billion metric tons as the low end for you calc, despite his falling arm doing do damage to the ground beneath him and GS showing zero signs of weighing more than literal mountains.
  • This goes against our KE policy
  • There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation. The destruction/AP calculation would take priority over the kinetic energy calculation in this case as the AP calculation would be a better proof in regards to how much damage he/she is capable of in an attack.
    • For example, if a character launches a 200kg metal ball against a common wall at Mach 300, but the wall remains largely undamaged, the energy required to cause the minor damage on the wall would take priority over the kinetic energy derived from speed in this case.
GS isn't Tier 6 until he gets a showing or scaling that makes him Tier 6. Trying to say he weighs over a billion metric tons then scaling him with random unbacked speed multipliers isn't the way to go about it.

• Everything regarding speed is calc stacking
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't calc stacking using the results of another calc? I am just scaling not using the result of another calc. BoS Sonic was able to make a sonic boom and Black Sperm severely upscales.

And second speed (68500m/s) is just based on possible size. I am not using the result of any other calc. Well, technically I do but if I calculated it the results would be same.
  • Everything regarding the mass is shaky since you're saying he weighs 225 billion metric tons as the low end for you calc, despite his falling arm doing do damage to the ground beneath him and GS showing zero signs of weighing more than literal mountains.
1) How is this even related to calc stacking?

2) The calculation is about BS, not GS. I just said GS might upscale.
GS isn't Tier 6 until he gets a showing or scaling that makes him Tier 6.
He has an arguable scaling. He tanked multiple slashes from Atomic Samurai who overpowered/destroyed a charged attack from Homeless Emperor

Using speed of characters or attacks calculated at other instances can't be used, as characters and attacks can vary in speed. This is the case regardless of whether the character is seriously trying to do his best or anything similar.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't calc stacking using the results of another calc?
Random multipliers with scaling also falls into calc stacking. In fact using scaling from another character in a different scene can also be considered as such depending on the circumstance.
1) How is this even related to calc stacking?
Its not, its just a general issue regarding the proposed claim
2) The calculation is about BS, not GS. I just said GS might upscale.
It would have to apply to BS as well, since you're making the claim he weighs over 200 billion metric tons with no evidence and that GS is at least comparable to that number
He tanked multiple slashes from Atomic Samurai
The sword slashes went into his body and the last one cut off his arm. That's not tanking an attack.
charged attack from Homeless Emperor
It being comparable to his 6-C one is debatable since it was a smaller attack.

Random multipliers with scaling also falls into calc stacking.
I used a multiplier only once and it was about difference between 4 and 10 Shadows Burial. You can't call that random. Besides that, using an estimated number is something this wiki always does. Also, saying Black Sperm is only mach 3 while BoS Sonic makes sonic booms is already an extreme lowball. It is not like I am saying Mach 100 or something. Not to mention, Black Sperm should also upscale from Haragiri.
In fact using scaling from another character in a different scene can also be considered as such depending on the circumstance.
I am pretty sure it isn't in this case.
Its not, its just a general issue regarding the proposed claim
Ok
It would have to apply to BS as well, since you're making the claim he weighs over 200 billion metric tons with no evidence
The evidence is calc itself. And seeing how we talk about the combination of trillions of lives, that number isn't something mind-blowing.
and that GS is at least comparable to that number
GS is comparable but not in weight. I am saying he should be comparable in power. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to form GS.
The sword slashes went into his body and the last one cut off his arm. That's not tanking an attack.
Yeah, but it still wasn't extremely fatal at all. To be in the same tier as someone you don't need to tank all attacks without scratch. At worst, he would downscale. And the last attack was different from ones he used against HE.
It being comparable to his 6-C one is debatable since it was a smaller attack.
That's why I said arguable.

Last edited:
, that number isn't something mind-blowing.
Considering they don't show the weight of such an amount it is.
You can't call that random
It is, because you're cross scaling speeds from a character and a move BS and GS have never once interacted with. Which is why its calc stacking.
Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to form GS.
Sure it would. GS is more durable than any BS body and the issue he was having is that zerg tactics don't work when you can be easily one tapped.

Considering they don't show the weight of such an amount it is.
And why should they? You can see that Black Sperm is scattered accros a huge area. That's why they don't crush the ground.
It is, because you're cross scaling speeds from a character and a move BS and GS have never once interacted with. Which is why its calc stacking.
I don't think you know the definition of random. Scaling and random are two different things. Also... that's not calc stacking. Scaling has never been calc stacking as long as I don't use a calculated value. And I am pretty sure I didn't use high hypersonic speeds
Sure it would. GS is more durable than any BS body and the issue he was having is that zerg tactics don't work when you can be easily one tapped.
Fair enough. Though I still think GS should be superior to BS combined.

I thought that the Samurai would be given the Island, because that ball from the Emperor was the size of the one for which the Island is given.

His ball against King, by the way, is even bigger than all the others.

You can see that Black Sperm is scattered accros a huge area.
The issue here is that if you're going that way then it wouldn't be scalable to GS either way. Since that would be an Environmental Destruction showing that wouldn't apply to solo targets.
Also... that's not calc stacking.
  • Using speed of characters or attacks calculated at other instances can't be used, as characters and attacks can vary in speed. This is the case regardless of whether the character is seriously trying to do his best or anything similar.
The most your would be allowed to use is the basic mach 1 speed if you provided scaling. Anything with the shadow burial wouldn't be allowed, since no one scales to that feat that BS interacts with.

The issue here is that if you're going that way then it wouldn't be scalable to GS either way. Since that would be an Environmental Destruction showing that wouldn't apply to solo targets.
Well, there is still the option of upscaling Golden Sperm from total power of Black Sperm. But because of the point you introduced earlier it is very debatable.
The most your would be allowed to use is the basic mach 1 speed if you provided scaling. Anything with the shadow burial wouldn't be allowed, since no one scales to that feat that BS interacts with.
I guess you are right about Shadow Burial part. But saying mach 1 for BS doesn't make sense. Mach 3 itself still would be lowballing but should be usable. And as I said, choosing a number that has no 100% back up is something this wiki does. Because sometimes, it is logical. Besides, even with using mach 1 results would 1.1× away from Island level and BS would just upscale. Not to mention, high ends of the calc have no scaling at all. It is direct calc from possible sheer size. But to be honest, I did those ends just for fun and large country level seems too much to be true.

Its not unless you can point out a clear 3x statement from someone with an explicitly super sonic showing.
I mean, both of us do know that there is no such statement but again, statements aren't something this wiki completely depends on. Just scaling chain alone would support more than 3x difference. That's logical conclusion. Also, Sonic is defeated 13 times by Saitama until he faces ninja bros. Even if we assumed that he got 1.1x times stronger each time there would still be more than 3 times difference between BoS Sonic and the time when he faced ninja bros əho are much faster than him. And BS still upscales from them. Besides, this is not only chain he upscales from the speed of sound. I previously pointed out that he should be faster than Haragiri who even at human form is faster than sound. Putting that aside, Black Sperm can make Atomic Samurai fight seriously and AS could casually draw his sword so fast that Sonic couldn't egen register what happened.

wiki completely depends on
You need it for a useable value in a calculation like this.
And BS still upscales from them.
Why.... would BS upscale from the Ninja Duo or Sonic? He fought neither and hasn't fought anyone who reacted to the Shadow Burial.
Black Sperm can make Atomic Samurai fight seriously
Only because of his numbers. If you watch their fight BS is hit every single time by AS's attacks. He dodges one casual slash then gets hit every single other time.

You need it for a useable value in a calculation like this.
I have seen many calcs using numbers without any statements.
Why.... would BS upscale from the Ninja Duo or Sonic? He fought neither and hasn't fought anyone who reacted to the Shadow Burial.
Human Ninja Bros are demon level. Black Sperm is a cadre and dragon level threat.

Only because of his numbers. If you watch their fight BS is hit every single time by AS's attacks. He dodges one casual slash then gets hit every single other time.
BS never tried to dodge. And unlike Sonic he doesn't seem to be impressed by Atomic Samurai's casual speed. Black Sperm was baffled at Atomic's speed only when he took him seriously.

Human Ninja Bros are demon level. Black Sperm is a cadre and dragon level threat.
That’s not really evidence in fact it’s shown in one of the audio drama that Sonic who was Demon lvl at the time is faster than Energiser a Dragon lvl threat.

AP scales with the threat lvl but speed doesn’t.

Now that I think about it, BS implieshe can't one shot Post Molt EC (GS being present), so he can't be comparable to Tatsumaki because she can already one shot someone who can one shot someone stronger than EC.

That or the smaller BS has less intelligence than GS (because he seems to have the lead in decisions and common sense) and he can actually one shot EC.

Scaling that bastard is hard lol.

That’s not really evidence in fact it’s shown in one of the audio drama that Sonic who was Demon lvl at the time is faster than Energiser a Dragon lvl threat.

AP scales with the threat lvl but speed doesn’t.
Not to mention the individual BS are probably tiger level monsters.

Heck if Murata decides to keep the webcomic statement about a single Black Sperm being weaker than a dog in the manga than individual Black Sperms are probably Below Wolf lvl like Monster Chick Man rather than Tiger lvl.

Well then they should be removed. It breaks our rules regarding that subject.
Then around the quarter of whole wiki. And most notably calcs which assume timeframes. Psykos' god blast, Serious Punch, Orochi's moon level feat, Garou dodging a water jet, Flashy Flash's calc, Atomic Slash etc.

That's not evidence for speed scaling. Just for AP scaling.
Scaling from Atomic Samurai still stands. Speed from sheer theoritical size as well.
I am mainly assuming all Black Sperm collecting and creating a massive entity in the calc. It would still be dragon level.

Anyway, I am too sleepy to discuss anything. You win

Now that I think about it, BS implieshe can't one shot Post Molt EC (GS being present), so he can't be comparable to Tatsumaki because she can already one shot someone who can one shot someone stronger than EC.

That or the smaller BS has less intelligence than GS (because he seems to have the lead in decisions and common sense) and he can actually one shot EC.

Scaling that bastard is hard lol.
I'm of the opinion that fusing compounded Golden Sperm's intelligence in the same way it compounded his durability and other stats. His personality is different sure, but he's also just much more perceptive, intelligent and knowledgeable ( I say right after he tried to catch the sun blade). But I stand my theory

I'm of the opinion that fusing compounded Golden Sperm's intelligence in the same way it compounded his durability and other stats. His personality is different sure, but he's also just much more perceptive, intelligent and knowledgeable ( I say right after he tried to catch the sun blade). But I stand my theory
More cells, more intelligence🗿

Back