• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm of the opinion that fusing compounded Golden Sperm's intelligence in the same way it compounded his durability and other stats. His personality is different sure, but he's also just much more perceptive, intelligent and knowledgeable ( I say right after he tried to catch the sun blade). But I stand my theory
Mind resistance in the 12 trillions when?

Quick question guys. But what did Atomic actually do the Emperors Ball? It just kinda dissipated.

I only ask because could he do that to Kizaru as well? 👀

All the characters who scale to Darkshine have a possibly higher. They don't have a reason for that unlike the 7-As

Weird. We should get rid of that then.

Where do we scale Atomic's speed? He was able to move relative to Homeless Emperor's orbs while wielding the sun blade. Since the giant orb travelled many kilometers in a second or two, his movement speed should be about that fast (at least with the sun blade since it evidently buffed his physicals by "integrating him" judging by GS's reaction).

Where do we scale Atomic's speed? He was able to move relative to Homeless Emperor's orbs while wielding the sun blade. Since the giant orb travelled many kilometers in a second or two, his movement speed should be about that fast (at least with the sun blade since it evidently buffed his physicals by "integrating him" judging by GS's reaction).
We scale him above Vomitted Fuhrer, who scales above Fuhrer, who is MHS+ via dodging Homeless Emperor's MHS Big Ball. Calc is here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U..._Dragons_dodge_Homeless_Emperor's_Energy_Ball

Why does Darkshine have possibly higher?
It's via pre-molt EC scaling. Since pre-molt EC's drastically weaker than DS and possibly 7-A+ already. I think removing it is fine, it was just to separate the EC part a little, but it's superfluous.

What I never got is why most of his justifications are regulated to the higher section. That part wasn't me (I think it was you, actually).
We scale him above Vomitted Fuhrer, who scales above Fuhrer, who is MHS+ via dodging Homeless Emperor's MHS Big Ball. Calc is here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Class_S_and_Dragons_dodge_Homeless_Emperor's_Energy_Ball
Have to disagree. Speed of explosion =/= energy sphere speed.

It's not like they're the same energy. His spheres are a mysterious form of energy, while his actual explosions are heat, light and kinetic energy.

Last edited:
It's via pre-molt EC scaling. Since pre-molt EC's drastically weaker than DS and possibly 7-A+ already. I think removing it is fine, it was just to separate the EC part a little, but it's superfluous.
I'll do so later probably

What I never got is why most of his justifications are regulated to the higher section. That part wasn't me (I think it was you, actually).
Oh ok

Well, based on all the disputes that were above, we still came to the conclusion that Flashy Flash is High 3-C, because he is faster than light on the cover.

Hello, it appears you have committed a crime against humanity.

Please wait patiently for the removal crew arrive.

You will have 5 minutes to say goodbye to any friends and/or loved ones before your untimely execution.

Back