• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kakashi is omnipotent as well.

unknown.png

Barely higher than BoS Genos' 8-A feat, but it's alright: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...bcomic)_-_Vaccine_Man_creates_a_big_explosion

8-A+ for Vaccine Man. Tbh I didn't even plan to make a vaccine man profiles and this scales to no one afaik
Huh I would have thought it would be low 7-C to 7-C, but close enough. That reminds me no end was chosen for BoS Genos' calc, the lowest end is 8-B+ so we might want to get some people to decide on a end for it. Also another question what rating will Tatsumaki have?

Nobody (except Boros and Garou) scales to Vaccine Man in the webcomic. Even his disaster level isn't given.

I think this is one of the better instances of pixel scaling, though.

On another note, I'm planning to do a calculation for Genos' HoE feat. All I need to know is the formula to calculate the volume of a slice of an ellipsoid (kind of like an orange slice, but for ellipsoid instead of spheres). All attempts have reached Small Town level+ so far.

Try to find stated distances and sizes rather than using pixel scaling.

I think there's a couple exceptions to this, like Sweet Mask lifting a boulder. It has far more detail and attention to proportions than usual.

8-A end was chosen.
Byasura: "I strongly prefer the 1-3 psi ends, specifically the MCB ones because we do see some ignited mosquitos and rock fragments in the air. But, if we don't see any structural damages, we really can't use the 10-20 psi ends".
Damage: "Mathematically, the calc is fine. Sounds like the higher ends can't be used though".
I don't see anything that indicates an end was chosen.
what-huh.gif

If Genos is Low 7-C+, I guess those vastly superior to him can become 7-C.

Also, I just realized that Post G4 Genos is dragon level as he fought human Garou, who is a dragon level threat in the webcomic

I'd say it was only a brief fight that doesn't make them equal. Genos is repeatedly portrayed as being on par with Royal Ripper, who even managed to sever his arm, and Garou had been fighting heroes all day. Previously, for example, he'd severely damaged his hands by countering all of Death Gatling's attacks.

That being said, he's not too far below Garou, but I'd say he's high-end Demon level and on par with Royal Ripper, Senior Centipede and Bug God. It's consistent because he was inferior to Fuhrer Ugly (a very weak Dragon in the webcomic), but could give him a nosebleed.

he fought human Garou, who is a dragon level threat in the webcomic
IIRC, Garou was considered a Dragon-level threat when he fought RR and BG in the manga as well. The thing is his AP wasn't in the same ballpark as Dragon level despite the HA staff suggesting his threat level to be Dragon.

IIRC, Garou was considered a Dragon-level threat when he fought RR and BG in the manga as well. The thing is his AP wasn't in the same ballpark as a Dragon level despite the HA staff suggesting his threat level to be Dragon.
He was only considered that after he killed royal ripper.

Back