• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A chain scaling with 3 different character versions(Tats>>>>Psykorochi(god power up)>>Psykorochi>>Orochi gaia cannon>>Orochi calced 5-C+ feat)between Orochi and tats with Orochi being 1.3x from low 5-b.
Where is the calc though? shouldn’t y’all get rid calcs ya don’t use and out calcs out ya do use?

Ant’s not a calc guy, he doesn’t need to give approval for a calc to be used.

Also there was an entire CRT made about the calc.

Today is the day guys, be on high alert for the new chapter. Who do you guys think is getting the most buffed this chapter?

My guess will be Homeless Emperor.

Either him or Golden Sperm is my guess. Maybe we'll see some crazy shit from Garou and Bang? I feel like Vomitted Fuhrer is gonna get fodderized hard soon. I don't think Garou will be fully awakened just yet tho.

INB4 this chapter is just filler and Murata was just busy making the monsters more kawaii

Bang flashback nice, kinda underwhelming chapter overall though..

its been a while since i've been here. you guys are still ******* fast as hell at posting raws. i really thought i would be the one to do it....

So the Black Sperm that fought Genos still has 449,100,712,554 copies inside of him.

Also so much for people thinking Prime Bang is far stronger than Old Bang. Seems like he is probably weaker when he was younger and used a different style.

So the Black Sperm that fought Genos still has 449,100,712,554 copies inside of him.

Also so much for people thinking Prime Bang is far stronger than Old Bang. Seems like he is probably weaker when he was younger and used a different style.
Really?

So no new feats and stuff.

The flashbacks could mean some new scaling and new keys for Bang and Bomb. But nothing new other than that.

Still a neat chapter tho. Looks Garou is starting to win the fight. It's cool to see Bang's development going from arrogant to more humble

Seems so. He seemed to had great wsrsf when he was older. Which makes sense because Bang's personality during this time wouldn't really match the style of what wsrsf is

If GS is 10 trillion, the 1 trillion cells are unaccounted for. Maybe Garou will face multi cell.

Also Garou's eye was cracking, looks like this version isn't fully conscious.

There's no reason to assume Bang there is supposed to be in his prime just because he's young. His prime could still be many years after that. From the looks of it he got his ass beaten by Bomb and then started training.

Back