• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually, he was suggested to be Dragon-level after his fight with Bang, Bomb and Genos. But his showings of struggling against Royal Ripper and Bug God make that suggestion questionable (or RR and BG are extremely powerful Demon-level monsters).
0086-002.png

Garou was considered to be Dragon level after his fight with Genos, Bang and Bomb in the webcomic as well. This is the same in the manga (before that, IIRC, there wasn't any statement pointing him to be a Dragon-level in both the manga and webcomic).

He got caught off-guard during the fight, but there wasn't any indication they couldn't harm him until he let his guard down. Not sure if this is relevant since webcomic and manga are different continuities but in the manga, Bug God and Royal Ripper did harm him before he let his guard down because of Tareo.

Yes, I know. That's exactly what I'm talking about and it's on my profiles. It's completely logical and reasonable that he's a Dragon level threat by this stage.

Which does nothing to suggest he isn't Dragon level. These three could just be close to Dragon level already, it's not like being a Dragon level inherently means they're infinitely stronger than every Demon level. Post-Psychic Sisters Genos, who defeated a Dragon level, was also harmed by a strong Demon level.

In the webcomic, he has three guys gunning for him, so it doesn't apply. Like I said above, it doesn't even mean anything.

I mean if you think that fighting 3 Demon-level at the same time makes him a Dragon-level rather than that suggestion from the HA staff, then fine I guess.

I'm not choosing one or the other, I'm debunking your suggestion that fighting RR, BG and SC somehow means he isn't Dragon level.

Keep in mind, even Genos could make Fuhrer Ugly bleed with a kick, and Royal Ripper severed Genos' arm. Garou had to fight 3 guys on this level.

Well, I'm fine with him either being a Dragon level or not at that point. Still, there's no hard evidence that indicates he is Dragon-level when he fought Genos anyway. What you pointed out didn't prove he is 100% a Dragon-level.

Garou fought Royal Ripper after Sitch's statement. I'm not saying he was Dragon level when he fought Genos. In fact, I believe Garou was even weakened when he fought Genos due to having fought so many heroes.

Again, I'm just addressing your claims, not making a claim of my own. Sitch's statement 100% proves that he's a Dragon level.

Actually, it was Emirp who said Garou was a Dragon level when he fought Genos. I somehow thought that you agreed with him. I assume he thought in the manga there's no such statement from Sitch (actually there is), because during his fight with Genos in the webcomic, there's still no proof that he is a Dragon-level like what Emirp said.

I was talking that webcomic human Garou was considered a Dragon. And that webcomic G4 Genos supposedly fought him. That's what I'm saying. I don't think G4 Genos fully scales as he had fought a weakened Garou by that time.

Yeah, there's no way Post-Zsimov Genos (the equivalent of Post-G4) or Manga Garou are Dragon level.

I was talking that webcomic human Garou was considered a Dragon.
And I don't remember there's anything that suggests he is a Dragon-level when he fought Genos? I thought you were referring to Sitch's statement and I brought up the exact same statement from Sitch in the manga as well.

And I don't remember there's anything that suggests he is a Dragon-level when he fought Genos? I thought you were referring to Sitch's statement and I brought up the exact same statement from Sitch in the manga as well.
It was Sitch's statement that Webcomic human Garou was dragon level

And we didn't do the same to Manga Garou despite him having the exact same statement from Sitch? You said that Garou was only considered a Dragon-level after he killed Royal Ripper.

It's confirmed to be a skyscraper.

This is why we shouldn't use pixel scaling unless it's highly detailed art.
Okay, from what I've seen a skyscraper has to be at least 150 meters. Therefore, the real weight of the building would be (150/33.8861459494245152899)*905660.80128 = 4008987 kg

Although I don't know if the distance the building traveled could be used.

Assuming yes, the KE would be of: 0.5 * (4008987 ) * (71.187506998697671639646^2) = 10158093840.8 Joules | 2.4 Tons of TNT (Large Building level)

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure Saitama would be pretty impressed as Flash is faster than like 90 percent of the characters he's ever fought

Was he impressed in the manga, or is that webcomic stuff? I’d check, but I’m not on computer.

She’s far stronger than Psykorochi, who’s far stronger than Orochi, who’s 1.3x away from Low 5-B. Therefore, she upscales.

Back