• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because the dog robot pushed CE out of the way? And the fact that despite having protection from a shield. The parts of the God that were hit by the ball were still destroyed?

It dropped just now lol
Damn_bro.jpg

Do you think Orochi can get MHS+ rating?
Orochi upscales from Mach 560 so much that it's not even funny.
Orochi>>>>>>Orochi holding back>>>Garou>>Garou during Rover Fight >> Garou reacting to water jet = Mach 560

Also, he can upscale from Atomic Samurai due to being an above dragon or downscale from Psykorochi.

Or even better, let's upscale him from the ninja bros.

Also, he can upscale from Atomic Samurai due to being an above dragon or downscale from Psykorochi.
I don't really see a reason for Orochi to scale to atomic samurai's attack speed. And why would Orochi downscale from someone superior to him?

I don't think you can upscale speed like that. Especially with such a huge gap.

I don't really see a reason for Orochi to scale to atomic samurai's attack speed.
I mean, he is an above dragon. Excluding special cases like Flashy Flash who specializes at speed, Orochi should be superior to normal dragons.
And why would Orochi downscale from someone superior to him?
A big part of Psykorochi's stats comes from Orochi. Lowballed Psykorochi is still very high end of MHS+ speed.
I don't think you can upscale speed like that. Especially with such a huge gap.
I know. I just said it to support MHS+ speed in general. But it alone can't justify MHS+

I mean, he is an above dragon. Excluding special cases like Flashy Flash who specializes at speed, Orochi should be superior to normal dragons.
None of the dragons scale to Atomic Samurai's MHS+ attack speed

A big part of Psykorochi's stats comes from Orochi. Lowballed Psykorochi is still very high end of MHS+ speed.
I still don't see how that should mean he should be MHS+? Just because he's a part of the fusion doesn't mean he can backscale like that

Given that MK considers EC's carapace something that he could use to upgrade his weaponry, does this mean it's harder than Boros' ship metal, being that the events occured after Metal Knight took said material for investigation?

Links are the same as wiki posts. You can even press ctrl + k.

For images, there's a little 'media' icon (portrait-like, with a sun and hills) on the tool bar that you click on.

We don't even see the ship melting here, but even if it was, why would his shockwaves even need to move at FTL speeds? They could just be really powerful.

Like I said, though, I'm strongly doubtful such a thing is applicable to FTL speeds. These kinds measurements breakdown beyond SoL (many times at).

I'm saying the shockwaves melting stuff might have absolutely nothing to do with speed, just power.

I'm saying the shockwaves melting stuff might have absolutely nothing to do with speed, just power.
I think you got it wrong. I am not saying melting stuff is FTL. I used melting to find the temperature. Then I used it to find the speed of sound since it changes depending on temperature. Thus I found the timeframe of shockwave.

Still, I strongly doubt such methods would actually apply to FTL speeds. It's just the laws of physics, like how we don't use FTL kinetic energy because it takes infinite energy/zero mass to reach lightspeed.

Back